Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Justified logic » Mon May 08, 2017 4:04 pm

For some unfathomable reason, J. Redknap in the Wail has decided to report Guardiola's comment that City have been the best at creating chances in the PL as City being the best in the PL, and then go on to make an arse of himself by advocating exactly what Guardiola went on to say.

Aw. Bless. Care in the community needs better funding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html

Firmly put down in the comments by those who read more than headlines, as exemplified by this one.

Ignoreatyourperil wrote:Jamie, he didn't say we're the best, we're quite clearly not. What he actually said and every other paper is managing to report it correctly, is that we're the best team for producing goal scoring opportunities. I have no idea whether that's statistically true but that's what he said.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Justified logic wrote:For some unfathomable reason, J. Redknap in the Wail has decided to report Guardiola's comment that City have been the best at creating chances in the PL as City being the best in the PL, and then go on to make an arse of himself by advocating exactly what Guardiola went on to say.

Firmly put down in the comments by those who read more than headlines, as exemplified by this one.

Ignoreatyourperil wrote:Jamie, he didn't say we're the best, we're quite clearly not. What he actually said and every other paper is managing to report it correctly, is that we're the best team for producing goal scoring opportunities. I have no idea whether that's statistically true but that's what he said.

Someone should just ask him who his wife is fucking this week
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Mon May 08, 2017 6:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Justified logic wrote:For some unfathomable reason, J. Redknap in the Wail has decided to report Guardiola's comment that City have been the best at creating chances in the PL as City being the best in the PL, and then go on to make an arse of himself by advocating exactly what Guardiola went on to say.

Is she a goer ? ;) ;)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Jamie Redknap,s wife fucks around and his dad is a tax cheating bent cunt ........

Nice family .

Fuck off Jamie !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon May 08, 2017 6:26 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Is she a goer ? ;) ;)

She's gone from his life anyway.
nottsblue

Postby london blue 2 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:37 am

Manchester U****d are within their rights to pay agents multi-million pound sums as part of transfers, FA chairman Greg Clarke has said.

Now just imagine it was City paying these fees, do you think the response would be the same?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Slim » Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 am

london blue 2 wrote:Manchester U****d are within their rights to pay agents multi-million pound sums as part of transfers, FA chairman Greg Clarke has said.

Now just imagine it was City paying these fees, do you think the response would be the same?

They wouldn't be deducted from the transfer price like theirs have though, £89M becomes £129M, if it was City they'd even add on the wage for the length of the contract.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Slim wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Manchester U****d are within their rights to pay agents multi-million pound sums as part of transfers, FA chairman Greg Clarke has said.

They wouldn't be deducted from the transfer price like theirs have though, £89M becomes £129M, if it was City they'd even add on the wage for the length of the contract.

It is appropriate that the FA condones such obscenities having introduced their own version of FFP.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john68 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 pm

What is lawful and what is moral are two separate issues JC.

The rags are also desperate. They are the biggest commercial football brand on the planet, yet have been left behind on the pitch by the other Euro giants and even overtaken by far smaller brands domestically. and that is despite the blatant support of UeFA. the FA, the Premier League ably assisted by hands on work done for them by the match officials.

Their morality isn't even on the agenda for them.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby johnny crossan » Thu May 11, 2017 12:25 pm

john68 wrote:What is lawful and what is moral are two separate issues JC.

The rags are also desperate. They are the biggest commercial football brand on the planet, yet have been left behind on the pitch by the other Euro giants and even overtaken by far smaller brands domestically. and that is despite the blatant support of UeFA. the FA, the Premier League ably assisted by hands on work done for them by the match officials.

That's sadly true enough and the biggest robbers at the swamp are of course their owners, sucking the best part of a billion out of the club and its fans to support their ailing midwest shopping malls.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

That's sadly true enough and the biggest robbers at the swamp are of course their owners, sucking the best part of a billion out of the club and its fans to support their ailing midwest shopping malls.

It's nice to see I'm not the only Blue who has a high opinion of them.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Fuck of BT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Fuck of BT.

A rag and Pogba rimming?
nottsblue

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Came over to Ledds to collect my lad for a Nando's what a spew fest, despicable channel dedicated to the scummiest of scum. Scumtv.cunts
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby city72 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Came over to Ledds to collect my lad for a Nando's what a spew fest, despicable channel dedicated to the scummiest of scum. Scumtv.cunts

I cancelled BT the day after we got knocked out of Europe fking hate the channel.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Spurge » Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Motd:premier league show. At the end of the show they said still the title, champs league places and relegation to decide. Here are some of the key games remaining until the end of the season.

They then showed a couple of graphics of games they deemed important to support the statement. Apparently none of our games remaining are of any consequence. Bunch of twats!
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 pm

As I said, think back to us being in the champions league semi final and coming 4th in the league at the time. With the league cup in the bag. Last season

And compare it to the rags this season.

Coming 6th, going into the semi of a competition to just ENTER the competition we were semi finalists in.

We were ridiculed, they are praised.

Nuff said
Original Dub

Postby BookJunior » Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

You can repeat that with bells, whistles and fireworks its so true.

We did a strategic management case study on them as part of my MBA and the lecturer asked us to interpret their report and accounts. Still true today that commercial and tv revenue accounts for 79% of all.

Or to put it another way, match day at OT is a fashion parade.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Scatman » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 am

BookJunior wrote:

You can repeat that with bells, whistles and fireworks its so true.

We did a strategic management case study on them as part of my MBA and the lecturer asked us to interpret their report and accounts. Still true today that commercial and tv revenue accounts for 79% of all.

Or to put it another way, match day at OT is a fashion parade.

How does that figure compare to other clubs? I would have thought that with limited seating space, it would be every club's objective to get the 79% as high as possible.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 am

The daily mail have surpassed themselves with this beauty today.

European team of the season

Neuer

Peres
Hummels
Martinez
Sandro

Alcantra
Keita
Pogba

Messi
Ronaldo
Mertens