Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:29 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
salford city wrote:Haha local bbc news at 630 Manchester United are joint top of the premier league. No mention of who they're top with.....

Nine years after Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and they still don't understand. They really are completely fucking retarded.

They understand completely. It just doesn't suit their narrative to say second, joint top sounds so much better to the thick -headed clicking hoards who make their profits. Can't remember a time when we've been called "joint top" though - always described as lower "on goal difference". Still, do our job in the games in hand and they'll have to say "2nd, 6 points behind leaders Manchester City" so fuck them!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 pm

salford city wrote:Haha local bbc news at 630 Manchester United are joint top of the premier league. No mention of who they're top with.....

Well they ain't joint top now!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby salford city » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:24 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Doubt even our beloved beeb could spin that one
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:35 pm

salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

This “joint top” bullshit. Anything to do with Gary Neville?

Another phrase like “the edge of offside” which is designed to deflect an actual reality of the rags doing poorly
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:11 pm

Can one of the Mod’s tell me why this thread keeps taking me 2 pages behind?

There’s a few, is it a problem with the size of the file?

Ps. It does interfere with the experience ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:15 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

This “joint top” bullshit. Anything to do with Gary Neville?

Another phrase like “the edge of offside” which is designed to deflect an actual reality of the rags doing poorly

That is one of my real pet hates, telling the brain-dead that it’s OK for the Rags but not for other clubs.

I fucking hate United!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:12 am

Front page of BBC website - “Guardiola has no doubts over Jesus - but is he filling Aguero absence”

Horrible horrible horrible cunts. Proper bitter fucks. I haven’t seen a story on “Is Henderson filling VVD absence playing CB?” after a loss to Brighton.
We win and Jesus scores and they go with that story?

Fuckin mutants.
Last edited by Mase on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 am

Can we stop referring to BBC, they're an ancient backward skint organisation don't deserve our time.
They suck at sucking, they can't even get that right, so out of touch and irrelevant in every sense.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:50 am

Outcast wrote:Can we stop referring to BBC, they're an ancient backward skint organisation don't deserve our time.
They suck at sucking, they can't even get that right, so out of touch and irrelevant in every sense.

This

**and they protect Pedophiles**
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:10 am

Mase wrote:Front page of BBC website - “Guardiola has no doubts over Jesus - but is he filling Aguero absence”

Horrible horrible horrible cunts. Proper butter fucks. I haven’t seen a story on “Is Henderson filling VVD absence playing CB?” after a loss to Brighton.

Fuckin mutants.

Note the name of our MOTD commentator last night - Martin Fisher - on the blatant Jesus penalty trip " just determined defending for me...." and no mention in the highlights either.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:11 am

Outcast wrote:Can we stop referring to BBC, they're an ancient backward skint organisation don't deserve our time.

the point is they are the national broadcaster - you and I pay their wages
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dimples » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:Front page of BBC website - “Guardiola has no doubts over Jesus - but is he filling Aguero absence”

Horrible horrible horrible cunts. Proper butter fucks. I haven’t seen a story on “Is Henderson filling VVD absence playing CB?” after a loss to Brighton.

Fuckin mutants.

Note the name of our MOTD commentator last night - Martin Fisher - on the blatant Jesus penalty trip " just determined defending for me...." and no mention in the highlights either.

And in the fawning intro for Utd's 9 goals .... 'thats a penalty....'
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Dimples wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fuckin mutants.

The Haters are out in force today - we are back to
City are Boring ,Anyone can do it with their money.
Funny didn’t hear any of that while we sat in 14th lol
carolina-blue

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:51 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Dimples wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fuckin mutants.

They were literally taking the piss out of Chelsea for spending loads this summer and their current league position. Absolute fickle fucks
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:28 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Dimples wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fuckin mutants.

They were literally taking the piss out of Chelsea for spending loads this summer and their current league position. Absolute fickle fucks

I don’t really read the rag tops or bbc , just what you lads on here say , and I lurk a bit on bluemoon some of the stuff being said is disgusting and racist .
Fucking hypocrisy over BLM ( which they do ) and the shit they say about our owners is outrageous
carolina-blue

Postby salford city » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:56 pm

They were literally taking the piss out of Chelsea for spending loads this summer and their current league position. Absolute fickle fucks[/quote]

I don’t really read the rag tops or bbc , just what you lads on here say , and I lurk a bit on bluemoon some of the stuff being said is disgusting and racist .
Fucking hypocrisy over BLM ( which they do ) and the shit they say about our owners is outrageous[/quote]

Back to the beeb
Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd or Man City- an in-depth look as to where Haaland would be best suited.
Whats that order? Current lge position, alphabetical or just another way of listing City as an afterthought?
salford city

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:12 pm

salford city wrote:Back to the beeb
Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd or Man City- an in-depth look as to where Haaland would be best suited.
Whats that order? Current lge position, alphabetical or just another way of listing City as an afterthought?

It’s in order of most racist set of fans.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:54 pm

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:Back to the beeb

It’s in order of most racist set of fans.

Reverses the article headline

"Erling Braut Haaland: Would Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd or Chelsea suit striker best?
By Raj Chohan
Football writer"
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby salford city » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:17 pm

As to be expected from the Beeb, Murphy with his rallying cry for the scouse - to show the other teams that City can be beaten. Comes to something when you have to call for other teams help eh?
salford city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:50 pm

salford city wrote:As to be expected from the Beeb, Murphy with his rallying cry for the scouse - to show the other teams that City can be beaten. Comes to something when you have to call for other teams help eh?

Just deviation from asking the refs to cheat - as that’s not been working as well as it normally does another tactic has to be used .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum