Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:33 am

Bbc website still has a hys open on City's treble left in tatters. Yet somehow i can't find McNulty's report on the Scouse Quad left in tatters. I hope he's at Wembley today , love to poke the git in the ear.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:41 am

zuricity wrote:Bbc website still has a hys open on City's treble left in tatters. Yet somehow i can't find McNulty's report on the Scouse Quad left in tatters. I hope he's at Wembley today , love to poke the git in the ear.

Right next to that headline there’s also “Arsenal need support and love after exit”. Quite obvious.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:29 am

Some fucking idiot on Sky defending Nicholas Jackson saying some manager once said it’s better to miss 10 open goals rather than score once as it shows you’re getting into the right positions

WTAF
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:32 am

nottsblue wrote:Some fucking idiot on Sky defending Nicholas Jackson saying some manager once said it’s better to miss 10 open goals rather than score once as it shows you’re getting into the right positions

WTAF

Brilliant. Hope the Rags adopt that attitude as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:45 pm

Just read on BlueMoon via X twatter or whatever it’s called - Forest are wanting Spit the dog and Neville banned from The game Sunday They have made it clear they are not welcome .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:55 am

carolina-blue wrote:Just read on BlueMoon via X twatter or whatever it’s called - Forest are wanting Spit the dog and Neville banned from The game Sunday They have made it clear they are not welcome .

I'm liking the way that Forest are going about things and the noise they are making. They've asked for the audio from VAR after calling out what they believe to be incorrect calls and bias and now this. Lets have it right, the VAR audio will be doctored so they'll get fuck all from that and the FA will hit them wirh a fine(s) for their OS comments but they've put it out there and asked the questions. Fucking good on them I say
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby stupot » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:16 am

salford city wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:Just read on BlueMoon via X twatter or whatever it’s called - Forest are wanting Spit the dog and Neville banned from The game Sunday They have made it clear they are not welcome .

I'm liking the way that Forest are going about things and the noise they are making. They've asked for the audio from VAR after calling out what they believe to be incorrect calls and bias and now this. Lets have it right, the VAR audio will be doctored so they'll get fuck all from that and the FA will hit them wirh a fine(s) for their OS comments but they've put it out there and asked the questions. Fucking good on them I say

It's shit timing for us. Can't see the VAR guy telling the ref to check the screen for a pen to us
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:50 am

stupot wrote:
salford city wrote:

It's shit timing for us. Can't see the VAR guy telling the ref to check the screen for a pen to us

Had occurred to me as well

Just have to win the old fashioned way. Against 12 men
nottsblue

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:07 am

nottsblue wrote:
stupot wrote:
salford city wrote:

Nowt changes for us we get fuck all from VAR and the powers that be. Make work in our favour as theyare daft enough to make a show of Forest
salford city

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 am

salford city wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
stupot wrote:
salford city wrote:

Nowt changes for us we get fuck all from VAR and the powers that be. Make work in our favour as theyare daft enough to make a show of Forest

I'm more worried that it'll go the other way, with them showing Forest that they don't always get the shitty end of the stick. Wouldn't put it past them.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:15 am

salford city wrote:

I'm liking the way that Forest are going about things and the noise they are making. They've asked for the audio from VAR after calling out what they believe to be incorrect calls and bias and now this. Lets have it right, the VAR audio will be doctored so they'll get fuck all from that and the FA will hit them wirh a fine(s) for their OS comments but they've put it :lol: out there and asked the questions. Fucking good on them I say

I said the other day it’s about time someone called out the officials as being bent with language that is borderline illegal )))

And that’s what some of them are - Bent .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 am

Two clubs Forest and Barafuckinlona have said fuck this it’s bent. I’m not a Barca fan they an do one,but lines are being crossed for good or bad.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
salford city wrote:

I'm liking the way that Forest are going about things and the noise they are making. They've asked for the audio from VAR after calling out what they believe to be incorrect calls and bias and now this. Lets have it right, the VAR audio will be doctored so they'll get fuck all from that and the FA will hit them wirh a fine(s) for their OS comments but they've put it :lol: out there and asked the questions. Fucking good on them I say

I said the other day it’s about time someone called out the officials as being bent with language that is borderline illegal )))

And that’s what some of them are - Bent .

What I don't understand is why we aren't on this.
My guess is because of the charges. We don't want to make noise so we will get the decision in our way. Since the Superleague fiasco when we played our card fantastically, we had close to zero bent decisions against us, including four games vs Franco's boys. That is no coincidence.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:08 pm

Looking at the penalty that Newcastle were denied last night, a clear pull back in the box and then United getting a penalty in their game - there’s something definitely going on. Needs calling out.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:21 pm

Mase wrote:Looking at the penalty that Newcastle were denied last night, a clear pull back in the box and then United getting a penalty in their game - there’s something definitely going on. Needs calling out.

What was the Rags penalty like? I can have a guess…but didn’t see it
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:22 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
Mase wrote:Looking at the penalty that Newcastle were denied last night, a clear pull back in the box and then United getting a penalty in their game - there’s something definitely going on. Needs calling out.

I’ve not watched. Hate seeing them win
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 pm

Mase wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

I’ve not watched. Hate seeing them win

Soft. But the defender was all over Maguire like rash. Not dissimilar to the one we were given at the swamp with Haaland

But they are rarely given.

The joke was the rags actually scored as soon as the whistle was blown so it should have been rendered irrelevant anyway
nottsblue

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm

Not seen the redshite game but it wouls be interesting to see stats on how many pengys they've had when behind in a game my guess is 97%
salford city

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:36 pm

Watch on youtube.com

I wish we could go back to when “not many” followed us
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision