Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby sheblue » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Mase wrote:Mane has said he'll dive again if it means he'll win a penalty. FA going to do anything about that?

Yes they are. They are going to make sure they award the penalty.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bear60 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:01 am

Sky so blatantly love the dippers we might aswell not bother fucking going there
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 am

Bear60 wrote:Sky so blatantly love the dippers we might aswell not bother fucking going there

Sky's pre-season build-up has been founded on the Dippers for the last couple of seasons. Remember last year, before a ball was kicked, it was all about the Salah lob over Eddie from the middle of the park. Funny how they went with the Dippers as they'd finished well back the season before and, for me, I thought they'd promote the Rags who had finished 2nd. Obviously they knew something we didn't seeing all the points gained by dodgy decisions.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Absolute state of Sky Sports this morning doing their best to do a damage limitation job on PIGMOLs VAR hatchet job on city , the presenter squirming with the bullshit he has been scripted with . And that bald wanker of an ex ref Dermot Gallagher defending that bent cunt ref who fucked us over ....... this is todays shit show of a Premier League totally corrupt and bent .
I think im on the brink of being done with football in its current state I really am .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:04 pm

City64 wrote:Absolute state of Sky Sports this morning doing their best to do a damage limitation job on PIGMOLs VAR hatchet job on city , the presenter squirming with the bullshit he has been scripted with . And that bald wanker of an ex ref Dermot Gallagher defending that bent cunt ref who fucked us over ....... this is todays shit show of a Premier League totally corrupt and bent .
I think im on the brink of being done with football in its current state I really am .

I feel you, I really do. But it’s near impossible to just walk away from something you love.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Scatman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
City64 wrote:Absolute state of Sky Sports this morning doing their best to do a damage limitation job on PIGMOLs VAR hatchet job on city , the presenter squirming with the bullshit he has been scripted with . And that bald wanker of an ex ref Dermot Gallagher defending that bent cunt ref who fucked us over ....... this is todays shit show of a Premier League totally corrupt and bent .

I feel you, I really do. But it’s near impossible to just walk away from something you love.

Go to the game, enjoy it for the spectacle City usually put before us. Cheer them on as ever and care about the result for the sake of the result. The rest of it, forget about it. It's all a load of shit.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Scatman wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Go to the game, enjoy it for the spectacle City usually put before us. Cheer them on as ever and care about the result for the sake of the result. The rest of it, forget about it. It's all a load of shit.

It's easy to say mate. I gave my season ticket up because the amount of times I had to sit there whilst we were getting screwed over every single week and you've got opposition fans laughing and joking a few yards away it's horrible. It completely ruins your weekend this corruption. I'd rather not go and waste time watching a bent league to be honest.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:30 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

I loved my last 2 exes - I walked away (To be fair , I do wank about them still )
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:29 pm

See Sky got Dermot Gallaher in to “prove” the decisions yesterday were correct. He’ll tell us it’s Wednesday tomorrow next
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:See Sky got Dermot Gallaher in to “prove” the decisions yesterday were correct. He’ll tell us it’s Wednesday tomorrow next

I've tried to stay away from SSN but switched on before to see the fall-out, only to be greeted by Sky's paper over guy. Couldn't believe what I was hearing when the presenter was trying to say the ref wouldn't have seen the handball, giving the bald cunt an out, but the thick cunt didn't get it and spouted his shit that nobody could believe.

Said to me the usual Sky shite, protecting the brand.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Scatman wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

International break might calm me down pal but the mood im in im totally done with it all . We were right up against it years ago with all the help the rags got but these disgusting scouse bastards its pure toxic shit . How the media fawn these disgusting cunts is beyond reprehension .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:15 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

Sometimes its better to walk away , sometimes you hang around and it gets worse pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bear60 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:41 am

I feel the same
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 pm

cheer up boys looks like the UEFA rats are crawling back into their hole for a while
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby city72 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:05 pm

When will Hoddle say “Raheem who?”
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:06 am

Martin Samuel think we might be planning for Peps end, sign up Potch now.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:40 am

Hazy2 wrote:Martin Samuel think we might be planning for Peps end, sign up Potch now.

I think he's right in one regard, we have to be planning for life after Pep, but no way is this be Poch. Not denying that he did well at both Saints and Spurs but he was lucky with the squads that were there. Will be interesting to see whether Bayern or Barca come in for him now he is available
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Martin Samuel think we might be planning for Peps end, sign up Potch now.

I think Pep has been tested outside of what is happening on the pitch more than he ever has in his career whilst he's been with City. The media, the FA, the Premier League - I think they're all doing this shit to push him out of City early. Ultimately I think it will work. I wouldn't want to stay in a job where the bosses were constantly against me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:18 pm

Mase wrote:

I think Pep has been tested outside of what is happening on the pitch more than he ever has in his career whilst he's been with City. The media, the FA, the Premier League - I think they're all doing this shit to push him out of City early. Ultimately I think it will work. I wouldn't want to stay in a job where the bosses were constantly against me.

Him being a staunch political minded Catalan will just make him more determined to win against the negative forces here in this country - it won’t affect his mind to leave City - he will only fuck off if he feels he can’t do anymore to win on the pitch ,in my opinion.

You have to remember - no club will ever give him what City’s hierarchy has given him , he’s just as lucky as we are that he works here .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:45 pm

I foolishly thought the papers would br full of the dippers getting more bent var decision, maybe headline news. Just read mails report and the var disallowed goal only gets a brief mention, total conspiracy :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum