Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Bordering on the biblical - never stuck for the perfect turn of phrase you cunt :lol:
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Original Dub wrote:Bordering on the biblical - never stuck for the perfect turn of phrase you cunt :lol:

Can see the headlines tomorrow.
Miraculously the rules are applied justly.
Is this the Genesis of something special as King Kevin parts the Red seas defences just like Moses, causing an early Exodus as scouse fans fall into despair.

The Sun. Watch out for it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Original Dub wrote:https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/man-city-fans-liverpool-141246

Check this beauty out.

Please don't post articles that don't accept comments as it just adds to their click count.

So what , it needs to be highlighted on here for deluded fans like you, who still fuckign refuse to accept there are AGENDAS against our club bordering on the biblical.

Indeed. Let's enjoy our day
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Chinners » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Ha ha that is a classic piece of work. The only bit that had any merit was the booing of Milner .... well it would have had merit it they didn't use half the article labouring the point when a sentence would have sufficed
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Chinners wrote:Ha ha that is a classic piece of work. The only bit that had any merit was the booing of Milner .... well it would have had merit it they didn't use half the article labouring the point when a sentence would have sufficed

Even the headline suggests that something inappropriate or controversial happened... then the cunt goes on to list things that happen at every ground every week.

And if three years ago is too long to still chant, what the fuck have the dippers and rags been chanting at each other that's happened in the last two years?

Europa league?

I dunno.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Original Dub wrote:Bordering on the biblical - never stuck for the perfect turn of phrase you cunt :lol:

Keep posting them mate...I've actually stopped getting mad (Well that's a lie ) as I used to with the Media Agenda and I just love seeing fans highlight these cunts for what they are....every time we highlight them you may be shocked how many neutrals pick up on it and word spreads.

By the way..Im very pleased to say Aguero has knocked that fuckign cunt Dwight Fucking Yorkes scoring record off the record books....which is very pleasing to me.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Champions league is gonna murder these cunts
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Days like today must really make their bile taste like sick in the throat . Hope they fuckin choke .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby ayrshireblue » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Check this beauty out.

So many untruths in that report that it's laughable. We beat Liverpool by 2 points in 2014 not on goal difference. Milner was offered a new contract but didn't sign it. Milner has bad mouthed us in the press. And they call themselves journalists, fiction writer would be more appropriate.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Justified logic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Check this beauty out.

Please don't post articles that don't accept comments as it just adds to their click count.

So what , it needs to be highlighted on here for deluded fans like you, who still fuckign refuse to accept there are AGENDAS against our club bordering on the biblical.

Stop going all Mary Whitehouse on me.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Check this beauty out.

Stop going all Mary Whitehouse on me.

Say it.....go on....you can do it...Ill start you off..just fill in the blanks.....'' I was a del_____ C___ but now I have seen the light"
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Just rewatched the game.

"Sorry John Moss, you just ruined a game [...] the reason he is injured is because his back three tried to step up and play offside. Ridiculously" - Gary Neville when Mane kicks Ederson in the face.

I really hope there is no City fan left that thinks there is no agenda against us.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Chinners » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Neville is always going to be like that with us, his comment along the line of 'it was a yellow at best" had me fuming for about 5 seconds and then I just started to giggle, he's not worth getting wound up over. I like the fact he hates us so much, that's how it should be, sadly the rare occasions an ex City player commentates on the Rags we never get that.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Watching all the Klopp and Pep interviews and have watched post match analysis on Sky since as well as a few others.
I've watched Twosip's blog and I'm with him on this. I just can't understand the complexion that is being put across about this red card.
Should Liverpool appeal it?
Do me a favour. Such a line of questioning.
You'd swear it was the keeper's fault for going for Mane.
You'd also think they were all over us until they went s man down.
We were winning at that stage anyway.
We played with ten men against Everton and should have won. They just folded. We managed the situation very well.

That was as red a card as it gets. There shouldn't be any discussion on the matter.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm

john@staustell wrote:Champions league is gonna murder these cunts

Makes a change from them actually murdering people.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Chinners wrote:Neville is always going to be like that with us, his comment along the line of 'it was a yellow at best" had me fuming for about 5 seconds and then I just started to giggle, he's not worth getting wound up over. I like the fact he hates us so much, that's how it should be, sadly the rare occasions an ex City player commentates on the Rags we never get that.

Buzzer's still waiting to be called back.

You're right about Ratboy, it's great to see him squirm. What irks me is hearing Blues blowing smoke up his arse.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Chinners » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:46 pm

I thought Shearer was quite good tonight on MOTD. As he said, there was no malice on Mane's part and Shearer Wright and Jug ears would have all gone for that in their day. As he correctly pointed out thou the rules have changed since their day and it was a red all day long. Pleasantly surprised to be honest.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Chinners wrote:I thought Shearer was quite good tonight on MOTD. As he said, there was no malice on Mane's part and Shearer Wright and Jug ears would have all gone for that in their day. As he correctly pointed out thou the rules have changed since their day and it was a red all day long. Pleasantly surprised to be honest.

It was a deliberate kick in the face that if a City player had done it would have been highlighted in a 10 minute segment.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Chinners » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Chinners wrote:I thought Shearer was quite good tonight on MOTD. As he said, there was no malice on Mane's part and Shearer Wright and Jug ears would have all gone for that in their day. As he correctly pointed out thou the rules have changed since their day and it was a red all day long. Pleasantly surprised to be honest.

It was a deliberate kick in the face that if a City player had done it would have been highlighted in a 10 minute segment.

Ha ha ha, I trust that you do not seriously think it was deliberate ... yep it would have been half the show had Aguero done it
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum