Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:33 pm

City64 wrote:Easy pickings on twitter this morning for those that do twitter . Thick as fuck bin dippers in meltdown , city fans totally taking the piss :lol: :lol:

Which particular injustice are they melting about today?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 pm

john@staustell wrote:
City64 wrote:Easy pickings on twitter this morning for those that do twitter . Thick as fuck bin dippers in meltdown , city fans totally taking the piss :lol: :lol:

Which particular injustice are they melting about today?

Its mostly the prediction tweets they came out with before yesterdays game ......... its their year again and the community shield was their first "trophy" of the year ,they just cant help themselves the thick cunts :lol: :lol:
Some clever City lads on twitter it must be said , very entertaining indeed ! :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby s1ty m » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:39 am

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Fuckin YES Pep!!!!

Not always Pep's biggest fan off the pitch, but if he continues like that I'll absolutely adore him.

Calling out Klopp "yea of course we spend £200 million every transfer window - £200 in the summer £200 in the winter. We spend £400 million every season" :lol:

Calling out VVD for winning anything above Bernardo. Calling out Salah for winning anything the season before when Kev should have.

Finally Pep is starting to see it!

Brilliant. Top bloke.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:09 pm

The FAT PIG attacks Man City again.

Manchester evening news take https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... d-16707563
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The FAT PIG attacks Man City again.

Manchester evening news take https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... d-16707563

He keeps trotting out the same shit but people keep on printing it. The irony is that he follows Madrid - possibly the biggest culprits in forcing up the value of players whilst not being able to balance their books without 'state' intervention
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Outcast » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 pm

That irritating little fingered fat wet back waiter is starting to irritate me big time. Just off chimpanzee. It's getting seriously boring listening to that lard repeating himself
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby harveytravis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:23 am

Outcast wrote:

That irritating little fingered fat wet back waiter is starting to irritate me big time. Just off chimpanzee. It's getting seriously boring listening to that lard repeating himself

Don't listen...
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:47 am

He's a sort of throwback to the Franco era. Not even the most popular man in his street I wouldn't think
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:48 pm

harveytravis wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Don't listen...

Our chairman had him bang to rights - he's a fucling political cnut playing to his audience. By the way, he looks like a right mentalist in that photo. Wouldn't be surprised if he dresses up in swastikas and plays German marching music in his spare time.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dimples » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Dameerto wrote:
harveytravis wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Don't listen...

Our chairman had him bang to rights - he's a fucling political cnut playing to his audience. By the way, he looks like a right mentalist in that photo. Wouldn't be surprised if he dresses up in swastikas and plays German marching music in his spare time.

From his perspective we are a real and present danger.
Great.
That means we have made massive inroads on the establishment and are now hurting them.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 am

On the 10pm BBC national news last night their Sports Editor Dan Roan' s first question to the new PL Chief Exec was how he was going to stop Manchester City's unfair financial domination ruining the League.

The video clip has now had this question edited out and the interview has been re-ordered, re-titled and tucked away in a corner of their website https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49269545.

Its new headline is about tackling racism - Banned Roan's racist attack on City's owners seems to have gone unnoticed. Hopefully not by City's lawyers.

The associated Q & A hasn't disappeared yet though

"Is Manchester City's financial clout making the league predictable? Manchester City have won back-to-back Premier League titles and became the first English side to win the domestic treble last season

"I'm not concerned. First of all we should celebrate just how brilliant City are and we should celebrate how Pep Guardiola has transformed the squad," says Masters.
"Secondly, I think the Premier League is unpredictable. If they perform well it won't be any surprise if they win the league but they are going to face competition in my view.
"It was a two-horse race last year but you don't know whether someone is going to emerge from the pack.
"It's only three years ago we were celebrating Leicester's unbelievable win in the Premier League. So things can change very quickly."

The facts: We do not have any record transfer fees in the top 20, we do not have the highest wage bill in the PL, we have not spent as much in the last few as the other top teams." The real financially dominant team now and for the last 20 years - our next door neighbour - just broke the record transfee fee this week for the third time. United now have the most expensive squad in premier league history.

I'm hoping that an honest journalist out there will take this story up and nail Roan's repeated lies about us together with the BBC blatant bias chasing rag/scouse mass clicks.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:51 am

Can someone post the link off twitter to the disgusting LFC News story and headline about Leroy Sane,s ACL injury ? Headline LFC receive title boost ........

Disgusting filthy bin dipping bastards !!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dimples » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:16 pm

johnny crossan wrote:On the 10pm BBC national news last night their Sports Editor Dan Roan' s first question to the new PL Chief Exec was how he was going to stop Manchester City's unfair financial domination ruining the League.

The video clip has now had this question edited out and the interview has been re-ordered, re-titled and tucked away in a corner of their website https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49269545.

Its new headline is about tackling racism - Banned Roan's racist attack on City's owners seems to have gone unnoticed. Hopefully not by City's lawyers.

"Is Manchester City's financial clout making the league predictable? Manchester City have won back-to-back Premier League titles and became the first English side to win the domestic treble last season

"I'm not concerned. First of all we should celebrate just how brilliant City are and we should celebrate how Pep Guardiola has transformed the squad," says Masters.
"Secondly, I think the Premier League is unpredictable. If they perform well it won't be any surprise if they win the league but they are going to face competition in my view.
"It was a two-horse race last year but you don't know whether someone is going to emerge from the pack.
"It's only three years ago we were celebrating Leicester's unbelievable win in the Premier League. So things can change very quickly."

The facts: We do not have any record transfer fees in the top 20, we do not have the highest wage bill in the PL, we have not spent as much in the last few as the other top teams." The real financially dominant team now and for the last 20 years - our next door neighbour - just broke the record transfee fee this week for the third time. United now have the most expensive squad in premier league history.

I'm hoping that an honest journalist out there will take this story up and nail Roan's repeated lies about us together with the BBC blatant bias chasing rag/scouse mass clicks.

He should be called out but no football fan believes this dribble anymore.
They look at the amount of money the Rags (and Dippers) have spent since Fergie left and laugh when they hear and read the above nonsense.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby nottsblue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Dimples wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:On the 10pm BBC national news last night their Sports Editor Dan Roan' s first question to the new PL Chief Exec was how he was going to stop Manchester City's unfair financial domination ruining the League.

He should be called out but no football fan believes this dribble anymore.
They look at the amount of money the Rags (and Dippers) have spent since Fergie left and laugh when they hear and read the above nonsense.

I wouldn't be too sure on that. People believe what read/hear. In the grand scheme of things it's not a huge issue but it does require attention. For a BBC journalist to still print this speaks volumes about the organisation itself and its target audience
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:13 am

Pardew basically saying on Goals on Sunday that City are the model to follow and we've done everything we need to behind the scenes correctly.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby s1ty m » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am

Mase wrote:Pardew basically saying on Goals on Sunday that City are the model to follow and we've done everything we need to behind the scenes correctly.

He also said we have the highest net spend of the last 3-4 years. I also think he talked utter shite most of the time and came across as not particularly bright. Not a likeable man, IMHO.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 am

s1ty m wrote:
Mase wrote:Pardew basically saying on Goals on Sunday that City are the model to follow and we've done everything we need to behind the scenes correctly.

He also said we have the highest net spend of the last 3-4 years. I also think he talked utter shite most of the time and came across as not particularly bright. Not a likeable man, IMHO.

Yeah he's a prick 99% of the time. When he called Pellers an "old cunt" on the touchline that showed what kind of person he is.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:13 pm

s1ty m wrote:

He is a blister but we are Net Spend Champions too according to the krauts!
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier ... bewerb/GB1
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:25 pm

This is why nett spend doesn't matter according to the dippers!

https://anfieldindex.com/30536/fsg-net- ... ading.html
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:39 pm

We have a shit net spend because we don't sell our best players for hundreds of millions cause we're shit and they don't wanna be here. I'd rather never come close to being the net spend champs
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum