Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am

'I wouldn't leave Liverpool for Bayern'
Paul Merson claims he wouldn't leave Liverpool for Bayern Munich and it would be a step backwards for Jurgen Klopp.

lysergic video performance on SKYSPORTS
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/11060567/merson-i-wouldnt-leave-liverpool-for-bayern

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:19 am

Swales4ever wrote:ok. looks like I'm gonna download my first MOTD episode of this season. a must watch

It's worth it mate.....Shearer was full of praise!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:54 am

freshie wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Just watching MOTD and the Scum's laughable performance against a joke Palace side.

Lukaku has just been described by the commentator as "one of the world's most lethal strikers". :o :o

I think I'm in danger of regurgitating my supper :( :(

I'm surprised it survived the emetic of Poltroon Pearce's joke commentary on our complete triumph this afternoon. The truly tragic attempt to hide his pain and the utter humiliation of the Chavs was as vomit inducing as a dose of ipecacuana.

The bitter twat dug Otamendi out twice towards the end of the highlights - no mention of how awful Chelsea were though

'Got Outta Jail There!' - the bloated buffoon's closing remark on our match highlights
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:16 am

Sorry ! I cant believe the BBC and MOTD "crammed" all of Chelsea,s total match possession into 4 minutes of highlights ???? what a fucking bias disgrace !!! :lol: :D 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dimples » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:45 am

in general the media have acknowledged how good we were yesterday. A surprise to me.

They have gine overboard on Rashford and Lukaka - as usual. Not to worry lets see how many defences they terrorise over the next 10 gamed.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:13 am

Must be on a weird trip: can't really believe I saw a positive take of City by the Beeb's leading Taggart' cocksucker, his prickness, Phil McRagulty!
Sure, I am not really here.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41456680

of course, "City opponents were submissive" :lol: , but still...

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 am

Dimples wrote:in general the media have acknowledged how good we were yesterday. A surprise to me.

They have gine overboard on Rashford and Lukaka - as usual. Not to worry lets see how many defences they terrorise over the next 10 gamed.

Have you clocked Small Sad Sam Wallace picking out Delph as undeserving of his England call up this morning?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... t-deserve/
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:19 am

Swales4ever wrote:Must be on a weird trip: can't really believe I saw a positive take of City by the Beeb's leading Taggart' cocksucker, his prickness, Phil McRagulty!
Sure, I am not really here.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41456680

of course, "City opponents were submissive" :lol: , but still...

And sterling was wasteful...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:37 am

City64 wrote:Sorry ! I cant believe the BBC and MOTD "crammed" all of Chelsea,s total match possession into 4 minutes of highlights ???? what a fucking bias disgrace !!! :lol: :D 8-)

This.

Whilst the comments have been very positive, the actual highlights bore no resemblance to our possession dominance and shots on goal.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:54 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:
City64 wrote:Sorry ! I cant believe the BBC and MOTD "crammed" all of Chelsea,s total match possession into 4 minutes of highlights ???? what a fucking bias disgrace !!! :lol: :D 8-)

This.

Whilst the comments have been very positive, the actual highlights bore no resemblance to our possession dominance and shots on goal.

I thought that too, but on reflection they did show the goalmouth action, which for all our dominance in the first half, was not all that much.
Their second half highlights were a bit better but the commentary didn't reflect how far ahead we were.

The summary by the panel was fairly spot on though.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:14 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

This.

I thought that too, but on reflection they did show the goalmouth action, which for all our dominance in the first half, was not all that much.
Their second half highlights were a bit better but the commentary didn't reflect how far ahead we were.

The summary by the panel was fairly spot on though.

Have almost fallen with the same thoughts myself but, then... still amazing when You think of 13 minutes to cover Defending Champs vs Title Favourite Challengers as well as 13 minutes slotted to Almighty MUNICHS vs Clueless Shitbags who'd struggle with almost 2/3 of Championship's Oppositions. Don't recall to have heard anything on the tune of: "4 goals bare minimum after all that spending spree on world classes like Lumpkaku, Matic and the Fisherman" ;)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Last night on Radio5Live, a Tottingham supporter rang in and made a profound announcement; namely, that if the Spudbashers were still playing at White Heart Lane, they would win the League, without a doubt and it's only the 'Wembley hoodoo' for their 'home' games which is preventing this certainty.

He was obviously a very knowledgeable football supporter because you could imagine the presenters in the studio all nodding sagely at this masterful proclamation.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting really tired of the continual media claim that playing all their home games at Wembley is holding Tottingham back. Granted, it's a different ground to the one they've vacated, but they've played a fair few games on it now and this must give them some sort of an advantage over all their opponents, who don't play there every other week.

If Spurs can't cope with playing on a pitch that's probably bigger than their old one, then Pochettino has to show us what he's made of and adjust his tactics to cope with the changes.

I just wish now that all and sundry in the media would drop this irrelevant, tiresome, tedious mantra concerning their London darlings.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Last night on Radio5Live, a Tottingham supporter rang in and made a profound announcement; namely, that if the Spudbashers were still playing at White Heart Lane, they would win the League, without a doubt and it's only the 'Wembley hoodoo' for their 'home' games which is preventing this certainty.

He was obviously a very knowledgeable football supporter because you could imagine the presenters in the studio all nodding sagely at this masterful proclamation.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting really tired of the continual media claim that playing all their home games at Wembley is holding Tottingham back. Granted, it's a different ground to the one they've vacated, but they've played a fair few games on it now and this must give them some sort of an advantage over all their opponents, who don't play there every other week.

If Spurs can't cope with playing on a pitch that's probably bigger than their old one, then Pochettino has to show us what he's made of and adjust his tactics to cope with the changes.

I just wish now that all and sundry in the media would drop this irrelevant, tiresome, tedious mantra concerning their London darlings.

Let's not forget they chose to play there. Champions? Unlikely. Take any one of Kane, Alli or Erikson out of the team for a few months and they fall behind. Two of them and they are mid table
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Last night on Radio5Live, a Tottingham supporter rang in and made a profound announcement; namely, that if the Spudbashers were still playing at White Heart Lane, they would win the League, without a doubt and it's only the 'Wembley hoodoo' for their 'home' games which is preventing this certainty.

Let's not forget they chose to play there. Champions? Unlikely. Take any one of Kane, Alli or Erikson out of the team for a few months and they fall behind. Two of them and they are mid table

Nor that they limit the away fans allowance to 3,000 to minimise the 'Wembley experience' for their opponents.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Nor that they limit the away fans allowance to 3,000 to minimise the 'Wembley experience' for their opponents.

Is that right? That's disgraceful.
nottsblue

Postby Justified logic » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Is that right? That's disgraceful.

Well I heard it on talkspite...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 pm

We have four out of eight contenders for goal of the month

Aguero v Watford
Delph v Palace
Sane v Palace
KDB v Chelsea
nottsblue

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Let them have their excuse, as long as they keep going on about it then it will continue to play on their player's minds.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:59 pm

nottsblue wrote:We have four out of eight contenders for goal of the month

Aguero v Watford
Delph v Palace
Sane v Palace
KDB v Chelsea

Bet none of them get it .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
nottsblue wrote:We have four out of eight contenders for goal of the month

Aguero v Watford
Delph v Palace
Sane v Palace