Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby freshie » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 pm

City64 wrote:Agree to a point that our way of giving the media nothing is classy and pisses them off but all they do like in this transfer saga is hit us with one huge bias dipper stick and we MCFC still stay silent ??? Yes we got the player but a what PR price ???? The vast majority of readers , viewers and listeners that don't support MCFC believe this media shit and propaganda / agenda and our image is taking a huge hit because of this when in all reality we as City fans know it is pure bias bullshit !!! It is easy to say lets stay silent , lets win the league and a cup then stick two fingers up at the cunts but we have already done that in 2012 and 2014 ,why the fuck should we have to do it again ??? This saga has shown us all the reporting has got worse even with taggart out of the way , it isn't getting any better and the kid Sterling,s reputation has took an almighty hammering in public and he is an England international ffs !!! Would love to see our legal team get involved at some level , I am sure there is enough out there , surely !

Who gives a fuck what non-City fans think of our club? They don't support City so their opinion of our club doesn't matter to me. Fuck the bitter, jealous, hypocritical bastards
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bleed_Blue » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:06 am

An interesting read :
http://www.football365.com/mailbox/9909 ... me-Biased-

SKY - Carragher (Liverpool), Redknapp (Liverpool, Spurs, Harry), Souness (Liverpool), Neville (United), Henry (Arsenal), Merson (Arsenal), Hoddle (Spurs), Nicholas (Arsenal), Quinn (City, Sunderland), Smith (Arsenal), Le Tiss (Southampton) Thompson (Liverpool), Yorke (United), Kamara (Bradford).

BT - Scholes (United), McManaman (Liverpool), Ferdinand (United), McAllister (Liverpool, Leeds), Owen (United, Liverpool), Savage (Leicester).

BBC - Lineker (Leicester, Spurs), Shearer (Newcastle), Murphy (Liverpool), Savage (Leicester), Ferdinand (United), Phil Neville (United).

ITV - Dixon (Arsenal), Wright (Arsenal), Keane (United), Hoddle (Spurs), Poyet (Chelsea).

Steve Conner
Bleed_Blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 am

Sickening as it is I agree with the majority view that we need to play the long game - anything that can be reported as 'petty' from us if we were to (for example) start banning people etc would be put out there in large bold type.

I agree that we need a half generation to go by and the pundits will be likely continue to be drawn from 'winning clubs' - so less and less redscouse.

That said, I hope we have our legal team keeping a very close eye on the more 'extreme' examples and we selectively issue some notifications to take action if action is not taken to desist or records are not set straight. I think that may have happened behind the scenes with the Sunday Supplement for example - as biased as they continue to be some of the 'total haters' are seen less on there and there have been some retractions.

But......it would be much more satisfying to ban the fuckers and sue the ass of a couple - build a fortress mentality. That is what I would do if I was in charge - but probably for the best that we have people less reactionary setting our policy
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 am

Bleed_Blue wrote:An interesting read :
http://www.football365.com/mailbox/9909 ... me-Biased-

SKY - Carragher (Liverpool), Redknapp (Liverpool, Spurs, Harry), Souness (Liverpool), Neville (United), Henry (Arsenal), Merson (Arsenal), Hoddle (Spurs), Nicholas (Arsenal), Quinn (City, Sunderland), Smith (Arsenal), Le Tiss (Southampton) Thompson (Liverpool), Yorke (United), Kamara (Bradford).

BT - Scholes (United), McManaman (Liverpool), Ferdinand (United), McAllister (Liverpool, Leeds), Owen (United, Liverpool), Savage (Leicester).

BBC - Lineker (Leicester, Spurs), Shearer (Newcastle), Murphy (Liverpool), Savage (Leicester), Ferdinand (United), Phil Neville (United).

ITV - Dixon (Arsenal), Wright (Arsenal), Keane (United), Hoddle (Spurs), Poyet (Chelsea).

Steve Conner

super frank will end up at sky/bt in a couple of years time
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wooders » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 am

I tell you if I see another "this is what 49 million used to buy" pics of utd and arsenal teams when it's those cunty clubs that drove all the prices up ffs
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:12 am

Excellent posting on this thread fellas on what has become a very serious issue .

Proud to be a Blue !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:49 am

Turn this anger into noise at the Etihad.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 am

freshie wrote:
City64 wrote:Agree to a point that our way of giving the media nothing is classy and pisses them off but all they do like in this transfer saga is hit us with one huge bias dipper stick and we MCFC still stay silent ??? Yes we got the player but a what PR price ???? The vast majority of readers , viewers and listeners that don't support MCFC believe this media shit and propaganda / agenda and our image is taking a huge hit because of this when in all reality we as City fans know it is pure bias bullshit !!! It is easy to say lets stay silent , lets win the league and a cup then stick two fingers up at the cunts but we have already done that in 2012 and 2014 ,why the fuck should we have to do it again ??? This saga has shown us all the reporting has got worse even with taggart out of the way , it isn't getting any better and the kid Sterling,s reputation has took an almighty hammering in public and he is an England international ffs !!! Would love to see our legal team get involved at some level , I am sure there is enough out there , surely !

Who gives a fuck what non-City fans think of our club? They don't support City so their opinion of our club doesn't matter to me. Fuck the bitter, jealous, hypocritical bastards

With respect, you aren't relevant & neither am I. What is relevant is the negative perception of the club when it comes to signing players or attracting sponsors.

The constant sniping at our club by the cartel & their associates in the media, cannot be doing anything but harm.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:01 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
freshie wrote:

With respect, you aren't relevant & neither am I. What is relevant is the negative perception of the club when it comes to signing players or attracting sponsors.

The constant sniping at our club by the cartel & their associates in the media, cannot be doing anything but harm.

MCFC have the best pepole to deal with this.The question why do they allow THIS TO CONTINUE.for example the Friday Pressers to be a piss take, Lump head at the swamp does not have to put up with it ? Moanio would blank them for a month. City have IMHO a chance to deal with after this now, as the Presser for Raheem will be a coordinated attempt to act like cunts with him and us.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:25 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
freshie wrote:

MCFC have the best pepole to deal with this.The question why do they allow THIS TO CONTINUE.for example the Friday Pressers to be a piss take, Lump head at the swamp does not have to put up with it ? Moanio would blank them for a month. City have IMHO a chance to deal with after this now, as the Presser for Raheem will be a coordinated attempt to act like cunts with him and us.

Spot on Hazy.

So far, we've played it one way but now is the time to start our 'fightback'. No other Club in this country has to put up with what we have to....and why should we any more ??

This has gone on for far too long.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 am

I wouldn't worry.

First we've got Vicki Kloss to scare the shit out of them, then we've got Pelle who always says exactly the same thing every week whatever they ask him, and never confirms anything. Which annoys the shit out of them.

Great
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:We are like Novak Djokovic, the love is gonna be a long road. In the meantime we have to do our thing.

A few, selected Court cases wouldn't go amiss along the way.

The same holds good for Platini and his gang of cronies.

indeed, anyone who has crossed the line should be out.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby PrezIke » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm

john@staustell wrote:I wouldn't worry.

First we've got Vicki Kloss to scare the shit out of them, then we've got Pelle who always says exactly the same thing every week whatever they ask him, and never confirms anything. Which annoys the shit out of them.

Great

Pellegrini is a huge help in keeping the haters at bay.

To others asking for us to respond...what should we do exactly? By doing so now it does us little good and will make us look defensive. Outside of the UK, and clearly England, we are not seen as awfully and our club knows this.

Eventually things will change.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:07 pm

PrezIke wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I wouldn't worry.

Great

Pellegrini is a huge help in keeping the haters at bay.

To others asking for us to respond...what should we do exactly? By doing so now it does us little good and will make us look defensive. Outside of the UK, and clearly England, we are not seen as awfully and our club knows this.

Eventually things will change.

I just hope that many of us here, on this forum, live long enough to see it.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

In protest at media reporting I have cancelled Sky Sports. The panel of largely Dipper and Rag pundits does nothing for balanced reporting. BT Sports has gone as well.....how I will miss Michael Owen. I will spend every penny saved on City stuff. I'm going to miss the cricket, but the radio is pretty good for that.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 am

South Stand Balti wrote:In protest at media reporting I have cancelled Sky Sports. The panel of largely Dipper and Rag pundits does nothing for balanced reporting. BT Sports has gone as well.....how I will miss Michael Owen. I will spend every penny saved on City stuff. I'm going to miss the cricket, but the radio is pretty good for that.

Good man . Can see BT coverage of the CL being a hatchet job on us so no loss there ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Can't wait to see how the cnts dress up the £15m loss the scum are reportedly going to take on Tia Maria
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:11 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:Can't wait to see how the cnts dress up the £15m loss the scum are reportedly going to take on Tia Maria

It'll be ascribed to fluctuations in the exchange rate between then and now and, on that basis, it won't really be a loss but an accounting re-adjustment.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
dave watson's perm wrote:Can't wait to see how the cnts dress up the £15m loss the scum are reportedly going to take on Tia Maria

It'll be ascribed to fluctuations in the exchange rate between then and now and, on that basis, it won't really be a loss but an accounting re-adjustment.

no doubt it will be reported in Euros €€ now the pound is stronger, so the loss will be much less!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

no doubt it will be reported in Euros €€ now the pound is stronger, so the loss will be much less!

Steady on WW.

If any of the Scum's PR people are monitoring this forum, we could be in grave danger of being head-hunted by them.........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum