Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 am

At the start of the night yesterday the BBC live headline on the cup was "United vs burton..." like there were no other games. By the end it was "west Brom hit the post"
:lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:59 am

Original Dub wrote:There was no announcement mate. The media will not allow the club to have a positive week.

Just listened to ssn headlines

"Rashford with the goals again last night. Neville says he doesn't get enough credit".

"Meanwhile, city suffer injury blow."

Actually, that's immediately followed by a focus on rashford and phil Neville telling us he is as good as mbappe and has "everything "

I sadly switched on TalkShyte this morning and it was utd Utd Utd and how good Rashford was....against Burton!! Wasn't sure City had actually played and scored without WBA touching the ball. With SSN in the same mode the machine is in full action
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Original Dub wrote:There was no announcement mate. The media will not allow the club to have a positive week.

"Rashford with the goals again last night. Neville says he doesn't get enough credit".

Actually, that's immediately followed by a focus on rashford and phil Neville telling us he is as good as mbappe and has "everything "

I sadly switched on TalkShyte this morning and it was utd Utd Utd and how good Rashford was....against Burton!! Wasn't sure City had actually played and scored without WBA touching the ball. With SSN in the same mode the machine is in full action

Nauseating Doug.
Original Dub

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 am

WHAT???
I must have just landed back from Mars.... a City diminishing spin and overall effort??? really? ;)

but here's the most remarkable thing of current state of affairs, imho.

Original Dub wrote:Meanwhile, we're 15th in the fair play league.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Lev Bronstein » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 pm

london blue 2 wrote:At the start of the night yesterday the BBC live headline on the cup was "United vs burton..." like there were no other games. By the end it was "west Brom hit the post"
:lol:

Was listening to the half-hourly sports report on 5Live about 6am. The football bit was all about Utd v Burton. No other team got even a word: not Chelsea, not Arsenal, not Everton, and certainly not us. Pathetic
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby a1rayes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:04 pm

a1rayes
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: city

Postby Wooders » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi CBBC guy - how come you don't want ManUtd fans to sing their favourite current chant?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Wooders wrote:Hi CBBC guy - how come you don't want ManUtd fans to sing their favourite current chant?

I guess it'll be ahead of the game on 30 September.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Didn't realise we let these spam posters in nowadays, tsk even our fansites have changed ... disgusted
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Jonty22 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Not quite sure where to post this but we (myself and some chums) were talking about Shrek, his two year driving ban and, especially, the 100 hours of Community Service that's been handed down to him.

With regard to the 100 hours element, one of my chums made the humorously pithy comment that Shrek will be going back to what he does best, namely; picking up rubbish in the street.

It looks like he's hit the jackpot MC

Very nice inded J22, although the rubbish my friend was alluding to, was the quality of the ladies that Shrek seems to pick up in the street, or elsewhere.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 pm

52 Consecutive passes before we scored against the cloggers and not ONE WORD from the press about it....not one.

Now , call me paranoid.........................
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:52 Consecutive passes before we scored against the cloggers and not ONE WORD from the press about it....not one.

They're probably hoping it didn't really happen Carl and there must be an abundance of disbelief.

If our so-called 'second string' XI can do this against a team of hard-bitten, out and out cloggers, they'll be terrified of what our so-called 'first XI' will be able to do against their beloved Scum.

We need to humiliate the Swamp Rats, in their own back yard come the derby, playing football like this. With the audience that will be watching, world-wide, there can then be no 'cover-up' operation possible.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:52 Consecutive passes before we scored against the cloggers and not ONE WORD from the press about it....not one.

They're probably hoping it didn't really happen Carl and there must be an abundance of disbelief.

If our so-called 'second string' XI can do this against a team of hard-bitten, out and out cloggers, they'll be terrified of what our so-called 'first XI' will be able to do against their beloved Scum.

We need to humiliate the Swamp Rats, in their own back yard come the derby, playing football like this. With the audience that will be watching, world-wide, there can then be no 'cover-up' operation possible.

can't help but lovin this. word by word!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:41 am

The mediocre are taking it to new levels. The media blackout on the goal v WBA. Should be the wake up call to all blues. We are leppers. Murdock and the other two RAG tv stations should be treated like the CL music. Even the scouser I work with was raving about the goal, she totally sees the media's piss take now. For me it should be home games where we can let them know.

It's literally the only RAG FREE ZONE.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:11 am

Hazy2 wrote:The mediocre are taking it to new levels. The media blackout on the goal v WBA. Should be the wake up call to all blues. We are leppers. Murdock and the other two RAG tv stations should be treated like the CL music. Even the scouser I work with was raving about the goal, she totally sees the media's piss take now. For me it should be home games where we can let them know.

It's laughable. Following thoer demolition of the mighty burton albion Sky are leading with a piece "Rashford as good as Mbappe"

What the actual fuck.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:30 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:The mediocre are taking it to new levels. The media blackout on the goal v WBA. Should be the wake up call to all blues. We are leppers. Murdock and the other two RAG tv stations should be treated like the CL music. Even the scouser I work with was raving about the goal, she totally sees the media's piss take now. For me it should be home games where we can let them know.

It's laughable. Following thoer demolition of the mighty burton albion Sky are leading with a piece "Rashford as good as Mbappe"

What the actual fuck.

Talkshite, The top 3 young players to take over from Messi and Tranny, Ragessiford, Dembele, and Mbappe. Excluded Jesus as he is older, 100% Blatant bollocks for the click sheep :!:
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 am

Hazy2 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

What the actual fuck.

Talkshite, The top 3 young players to take over from Messi and Tranny, Ragessiford, Dembele, and Mbappe. Excluded Jesus as he is older, 100% Blatant bollocks for the click sheep :!:

Did they really give that as a reason to exclude Jesus? He's a month older than Dembele and 6 months older than Rashford.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 am

Thing is, most of the sheep can't see this...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby The Maine Man » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:46 am

Hazy2 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

What the actual fuck.

That's fine, let them heap pressure on Rashford-Messi. The world will wake up to Jesus in due course; they won't be able to ignore him for long but lets keep the corrupt Spanish giants away from him.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:59 am

The Maine Man wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

What the actual fuck.

That's fine, let them heap pressure on Rashford-Messi. The world will wake up to Jesus in due course; they won't be able to ignore him for long but lets keep the corrupt Spanish giants away from him.

Jesus was always persecuted and he will forgive them. Wait until Easter, they will eat their fucking words.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum