Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:05 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:TaskSHITE claiming that Spurs are lining up Kompany to take over from Conte. He’d be stupid to go there and it would all but ruin his chances of ever taking over from Pep.

I don't see it, to be honest.
Vinnie is a smart human being and I am sure City made some contacts or had a chat at some point about his future.

However, I am still not 100% convinced he is a great manager. He didn't cover himself in glory at Anderlecht.

I think Gundo will be a top, top manager, to take the discussion forward.

Gundo’s Mrs will tell him what team he can play.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:13 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:TaskSHITE claiming that Spurs are lining up Kompany to take over from Conte. He’d be stupid to go there and it would all but ruin his chances of ever taking over from Pep.

Vinnie is a smart human being and I am sure City made some contacts or had a chat at some point about his future.

However, I am still not 100% convinced he is a great manager. He didn't cover himself in glory at Anderlecht.

Vinnie has a lot to prove obviously but I can see him coming in if he has two belting seasons in the prem and taking over from pep.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby sheblue » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:37 pm

Burnley to Spurs, why would Vinnie take such a step down.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:50 am

Original Dub wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Vinnie has a lot to prove obviously but I can see him coming in if he has two belting seasons in the prem and taking over from pep.

Next year in the Premier League will be very interesting.
I can't believe I want Burnley to look good.

Football is weird sometimes.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PaulieIrish » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:00 pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... t-it-a-bit

Interesting this. Would seem we are in UEFAs good books now. Will be interesting to see if that is reflected in refereeing decisions. Last night we got a couple of decisions for us (penno and Ed) that we never got before.

Ceferin says:

"As much as I know, unfortunately your club's [United's] owners were very much involved and Liverpool as well," he told The Overlap.

"I think that those two were from the English side the most involved [in the Super League]. The last to join were Chelsea and Manchester City. I'm not sure about Tottenham and Arsenal.

"When I arrived in Switzerland, I got a phone call from one of the English clubs saying that we'll have to join this project. They didn't like it but didn't want to be the only ones out. Two clubs were hesitating in England very much, they said they wanted to stay friends with us, our friends from within.

"Both Chelsea and Manchester City were hesitant from the beginning, and it was one of these teams that called me."

"I had a phone call from one of the English clubs, I will not say which. I lost it a bit and said, 'You go to hell. From tomorrow, you are my enemies. I don't want to speak to you anymore'. It was tough."
PaulieIrish
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:37 pm

This is in today’s Mail, not put the link on here, keep the click to a minimum, the prick that wrote this is stirring the shit again. -:

RIATH AL-SAMARRAI: Watch in awe at Erling Haaland's feats, but it's still hard to turn a blind eye to how Manchester City created such a glorious team... only time will tell if their magnificent castle was built on sand
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:12 pm

The daily is a propaganda sheet for the right wing tories
It shouldn’t even be mentioned just ignored it’s owned by a cunt and staffed by cunts
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:17 pm

Bournemouthcityfan wrote:The daily is a propaganda sheet for the right wing tories
It shouldn’t even be mentioned just ignored it’s owned by a cunt and staffed by cunts

Right wing Tories, hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:27 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Bournemouthcityfan wrote:The daily is a propaganda sheet for the right wing tories

Right wing Tories, hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What rag do the left wing tories read? :?: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:29 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

The Morning Star :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:30 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Guardian.

Though I fancy the City witch hunt comes from the left
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:35 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Guardian.

That’s what I was thinking
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:48 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Guardian.

you misspelled Grauniad !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Outcast » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:43 am

Fucking ale, the tarquins jizzing is in full flow. Do these apes realise there are 10 games to go? I'd love it if we snatch it away from them in our last game and deflate the cunts. Can't have war defector stealing the show.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:47 am

Outcast wrote:Fucking ale, the tarquins jizzing is in full flow. Do these apes realise there are 10 games to go? I'd love it if we snatch it away from them in our last game and deflate the cunts. Can't have war defector stealing the show.

I hope we win the CL and those two muppets that fucked off to there are sat there thinking - “what have we done?!”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 am

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Fucking ale, the tarquins jizzing is in full flow. Do these apes realise there are 10 games to go? I'd love it if we snatch it away from them in our last game and deflate the cunts. Can't have war defector stealing the show.

I hope we win the CL and those two muppets that fucked off to there are sat there thinking - “what have we done?!”

If we win it it will be because we don’t have anymore ‘missing open goals on a regular basis ‘ playing for us anymore .

And zinchenko is on my hate list - fucking gob shite coward he is.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:04 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

If we win it it will be because we don’t have anymore ‘missing open goals on a regular basis ‘ playing for us anymore .

Jesus offside 568 times a game and Sterling missing open goals.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Nothing against gabby but Zinchenko has become really tedious with his OTT “passion”. Been there 5 minutes and he’s acting like he came through their academy.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:32 pm

This is surprising isn’t it

Manchester United ace Marcus Rashford suffers injury blow as he withdraws from England squad
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:04 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:This is surprising isn’t it

Manchester United ace Marcus Rashford suffers injury blow as he withdraws from England squad

Saw that along with Nunez pulling out and staying at Scouse - odd eh?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum