Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby patrickblue » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:I must have had a different audio as both Tyler and Rat Boy were both glowing in the praise of us all the way through. Was pleasantly surprising

Yes they praised us alright, they could hardly not after that performance, but listen to Tyler’s tone when we scored, if he was on the radio commentating in Swahili you would not have known it was a goal !!

Why listen to his commentary? What does it add?

How do you not listen, I'd there an option apart from turning the cunt off?

I'd listen just to get the atmosphere.

I found a US channel and it had john champion and Jim beglin commentating and they were waxing lyrical about the goals and one touch football.

All the US and Canadian channels have brilliant commentary. I always try to get one or the other.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby globalbollox » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Watched the barcodes game this evening.

Commentator sounded scouse. Co- commentator was Mcpointalot. Slippy g in the studio.
Even the ref in the van developed a scouse accent as the game wore on. :(
globalbollox
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:33 pm

nottsblue wrote:http://www.skysports.com/share/11273323

Fined £50k for failing to control the players. Of course there is no mention of the Wigan players surrounding the referee in the first instance which led to the red card.

The FA's corporate expenses account was probably depleted NB and their wine cellar needed restocking as well, so the solution is to give 'Big Bad City' a sizeable fine; a decision which wouldn't go down badly with all the footballing minions who follow the media agenda line and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

It's funny that the FA don't seem averse to receiving our 'filthy Arab oil money' when it suits them.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Fined £50k for failing to control the players. Of course there is no mention of the Wigan players surrounding the referee in the first instance which led to the red card.

The FA's corporate expenses account was probably depleted NB and their wine cellar needed restocking as well, so the solution is to give 'Big Bad City' a sizeable fine; a decision which wouldn't go down badly with all the footballing minions who follow the media agenda line and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

It's funny that the FA don't seem averse to receiving our 'filthy Arab oil money' when it suits them.

In all the melee of positive articles I completely missed that. And as we've just beaten Chelsea, what's 50 grand between friends ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

In all the melee of positive articles I completely missed that. And as we've just beaten Chelsea, what's 50 grand between friends ;-)

What’s Wigan been fined ? Anything ?
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Ha ha ha, do you need to ask?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 am

In fact, Wigan, amicable settlements, don't fit.
Or it's my Latin sense of humour just being not up to task? :roll: :P

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Ha ha ha, do you need to ask?

Actually Beef I was serious as I have not heard anything especially about the plank who attacked Sergio , But I guess I should have known :D
carolina-blue

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 am

'David Conn hates City more than the Nazis' someone said on this thread earlier - yet his Wiki says he's a blue......actually an FC United fan nowadays I think

"Pep Guardiola caught out by his double standards over human rights
The Manchester City manager’s support for jailed Catalan leaders does not extend to political prisoners in Abu Dhabi, home of City’s owners"
-

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -abu-dhabi
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:31 am

johnny crossan wrote:'David Conn hates City more than the Nazis' someone said on this thread earlier -

Pep Guardiola caught out by his double standards over human rights
The Manchester City manager’s support for jailed Catalan leaders does not extend to political prisoners in Abu Dhabi, home of City’s owners
-

He’s about 4 weeks late this prick. Is he aware that the titanic has sank?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am

Rashford - 27 appearances in total in the Prem this season and a whopping 6 goals....

Chris Waddle - ‘Why Man Utd forward is England World Cup must‘

Is this guy on crack?! Fuckin idiot!! This shit is why I hate England and haven’t supported them for the last 15 years.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:00 am

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:'David Conn hates City more than the Nazis' someone said on this thread earlier - yet his Wiki says he's a blue......actually an FC United fan nowadays I think

The Manchester City manager’s support for jailed Catalan leaders does not extend to political prisoners in Abu Dhabi, home of City’s owners"
-

It's a sensitive subject but you have to factor in Conn's pathological Islamophobia. He's convinced that all Arabs, including our owners, hate all Jews and that of course includes him. He fails to notice we have two Jews on our Board and Howard Bernstein has been appointed Honorary President.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:15 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:'David Conn hates City more than the Nazis' someone said on this thread earlier - yet his Wiki says he's a blue......actually an FC United fan nowadays I think

-

It's a sensitive subject but you have to factor in Conn's pathological Islamophobia. He's convinced that all Arabs, including our owners, hate all Jews and that of course includes him. He fails to notice we have two Jews on our Board and Howard Bernstein has been appointed Honorary President.

Ah is his Jewish? Says a lot then. Has he mentioned that Jews were “persecuted more than anyone else ever in the entire world ever ever”? Boring to listen to.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:20 am

Conn's just a disgruntled City fan who couldn't handle the bad times we went through. He obviously seen what was happening across the road and wanted to join them, doing that creepy coverting thing, and when FC Scum came along, that was his in-road.

No time for people like that and just goes over old news.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Conn's just a disgruntled City fan who couldn't handle the bad times we went through. He obviously seen what was happening across the road and wanted to join them, doing that creepy coverting thing, and when FC Scum came along, that was his in-road.

No time for people like that and just goes over old news.

would that make him a worse Blue than a tourist, bandwagoner, WUM, with little to zero grasp on the language, tentative one? :?: :roll:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

-

Ah is his Jewish? Says a lot then. Has he mentioned that Jews were “persecuted more than anyone else ever in the entire world ever ever”? Boring to listen to.

And that the Nazis only persecuted Jews and no other groups of people.

Tell a fucking good story do the Judaeans.

Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:44 pm

This thread is really getting out of hand. And I don't like the direction it's taking.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:47 pm

mr_nool wrote:This thread is really getting out of hand. And I don't like the direction it's taking.

You trying to hijack the thread for your own agenda now?
Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Mase wrote:Rashford - 27 appearances in total in the Prem this season and a whopping 6 goals....

Is this guy on crack?! Fuckin idiot!! This shit is why I hate England and haven’t supported them for the last 15 years.

Same mate. The media are red tops and reds indeed. England, Scum and dippers 1 the most overrated load of shite. Polishing turd experts.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Rashford - 27 appearances in total in the Prem this season and a whopping 6 goals....

Same mate. The media are red tops and reds indeed. England, Scum and dippers 1 the most overrated load of shite. Polishing turd experts.

I wonder how many Staff the BBC will send to the World Cup?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum