Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Now let's see which parts of the UK media run with the absurd racist lies currently being pumped out by the Krauts about us being helped by UEFA!!!
As ever you hope the club will take scum like Der Spiegel on in court - but they won't. I'm not linking these articles but they've been built up for the last week under the banner Football Leaks.


I'd say it's Gill exerting his influence within UEFA to help us out.

Can you give us a synopsis of what this alleged help is JC?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Now let's see which parts of the UK media run with the absurd racist lies currently being pumped out by the Krauts about us being helped by UEFA!!!
As ever you hope the club will take scum like Der Spiegel on in court - but they won't. I'm not linking these articles but they've been built up for the last week under the banner Football Leaks.


I'd say it's Gill exerting his influence within UEFA to help us out.

Can you give us a synopsis of what this alleged help is JC?

It's a tissue of mendacious absurdity, the whole concept that PSG/Qatar would help Abu Dhabi is beyond comprehension. The only slightly worrying part is an allegation that the Sheikh topped up some of our early sponsorships. The Mail is currently feeding off European Super League rumours. There's now a thread about it in the other place.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Hahahaha soft bastards are still trying to look for anything :lol:
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:49 pm

You just knew this pustule would be dipping his deformed snout in as soon as he could

Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:38 pm

That Spanish La Liga cunt Tebas stirring to pot and sticking the knife in again I see . He fucking hates us big time !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:01 pm

First Brown now this German piffle - a bleak day indeed. Still, roll on tomorrow and come on Bournemouth!
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby Outcast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Bayren Munnchen own president served prison for tax evasion? How could those krouts preach mortality when their own is ended up behind bars?
Outcast
Tevez's Golfing Holiday
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 am

Outcast wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Bayren Munnchen own president served prison for tax evasion? How could those krouts preach mortality when their own is ended up behind bars?
The Germans will always leap at any chance to damage City, the Premier League, the UK economy etc etc - anything that competes successfully with them is seen as a threat to their master plan to dominate Europe - but it looks like the Empire is striking back - this BBC report seems to be a lid slammer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46078651
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby Dameerto » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Our main sponsorship deal was slightly under value when we first started it, never mind nowadays. And it was a two or three sponsorship deals in one package.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17738
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Bayren Munnchen own president served prison for tax evasion? How could those krouts preach mortality when their own is ended up behind bars?
The Germans will always leap at any chance to damage City, the Premier League, the UK economy etc etc - anything that competes successfully with them is seen as a threat to their master plan to dominate Europe - but it looks like the Empire is striking back - this BBC report seems to be a lid slammer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46078651


The line forms on the right Babe . Look out for Miss Lotte Leyna
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12447
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:33 am

So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:52 am

The Maine Man wrote:So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?


Lee Dixon.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Football Media

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?


Lee Dixon.


I do believe he is a city fan !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
Tevez's Golfing Holiday
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Swansea
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?


Lee Dixon.


I do believe he is a city fan !!


Yep. Left a voicemail for Seaman when he signed for us singing Blue Moon.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Mase wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?


Lee Dixon.


I do believe he is a city fan !!


Yep. Left a voicemail for Seaman when he signed for us singing Blue Moon.

You're dead wrong, loved but now hates City. His dad was a keeper for us and later a wealthy sausage dealer in Styal, but Lee didn't get a berth despite a promise when Bond sold off the Burnley youth. He had to go to Chester, then via Stoke he ended up in London.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:59 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:So refreshing to watch the Soton game on a good English language Joan. The commentator couldn't stop going on about big Dave and how he is.the best the PL has ever seen. Who needs Sky, etc?


Lee Dixon.


I do believe he is a city fan !!


Yep. Left a voicemail for Seaman when he signed for us singing Blue Moon.

You're dead wrong, loved but now hates City. His dad was a keeper for us and later a wealthy sausage dealer in Styal, but Lee didn't get a berth despite a promise when Bond sold off the Burnley youth. He had to go to Chester, then via Stoke he ended up in London.

He was spotted going into the Cup Final against Stoke wearing a City badge. Hardly the act of someone who hates us.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7173
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Lee Dixon.


I do believe he is a city fan !!


Yep. Left a voicemail for Seaman when he signed for us singing Blue Moon.

You're dead wrong, loved but now hates City. His dad was a keeper for us and later a wealthy sausage dealer in Styal, but Lee didn't get a berth despite a promise when Bond sold off the Burnley youth. He had to go to Chester, then via Stoke he ended up in London.

He was spotted going into the Cup Final against Stoke wearing a City badge. Hardly the act of someone who hates us.

have it your way then, he's loves us
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football Media

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Heard Dixon talking about city teams a good few times over the past few years and never got the impression he hated us.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8080
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Football Media

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 pm

sheblue wrote:Heard Dixon talking about city teams a good few times over the past few years and never got the impression he hated us.

Me neither.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:57 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
sheblue wrote:Heard Dixon talking about city teams a good few times over the past few years and never got the impression he hated us.

Me neither.


Get the impression he has a soft spot for City, not quite a fan.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AFKAE, barryconlonsbaldspot, C & C, city72, Dunnylad, Foreverinbluedreams, Mase, mr_nool, Nick, Sideshow Bob, steelsnail and 44 guests