Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby PrezIke » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:49 pm



This is a real wind up for our fans, timing wise and really shows how snide he is. Really shocking for a so-called respected journalist to write this stuff, imho.

He is either being daft knowing how loud he was about the Football Leeks stuff where he bashed our fans afterwards, and I also would not be shocked that he knows there is a real documentary being made about us with all of that information and other things to counter the Amazon one as another smear piece to point out "sportswashing" as he calls it.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6665
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:26 pm

His name is Barney FFS :lol: :lol:
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:24 am

Fuck in hell I have got a day off work today have just put talk shite on the radio . We might as well just let Liverpool have it now don’t know why we are even bothering to turn up ffs they are so Scouse orientated
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Football Media

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Gona ring them tomorrow and tell them to FUCK OFF
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Football Media

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:01 pm

PrezIke wrote:


Could turn out to be very good indeed.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Football Media

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Sky are fucking unbelievable still showing the Moldy Salad goal from last season ffs
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Football Media

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
PrezIke wrote:


Could turn out to be very good indeed.

Can't ! Punctuate: too
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am
Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Re: Football Media

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:53 am

Etihad atmosphere is getting a lot of plaudits - at least on Talksport and here at work!!

Personally I think Liverpool struggled to cope with it for the first hour (as well as the hard press)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15687
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Football Media

Postby bigblue » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Worth a 2 minute watch just for this line:

"That ball was 1.2cm, or the distance known by scientists as a steven gerrard slip, away from crossing the goal line"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTF-ChxqJ50
User avatar
bigblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Football Media

Postby Bluedj » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Just watched BBC1 North West News

They got to the “Weekend Sports” all about Oldham yesterday. City didn’t even get a mention

F@@k the BBC
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 am
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 pm

john@staustell wrote:Etihad atmosphere is getting a lot of plaudits - at least on Talksport and here at work!!

Personally I think Liverpool struggled to cope with it for the first hour (as well as the hard press)


The atmosphere is only like that once every few years...the last time we had an atmosphere like that was against Hamburg (I think it was )

If it was a cauldron all the time we would never lose at home....ever.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25495
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Etihad atmosphere is getting a lot of plaudits - at least on Talksport and here at work!!

Personally I think Liverpool struggled to cope with it for the first hour (as well as the hard press)


The atmosphere is only like that once every few years...the last time we had an atmosphere like that was against Hamburg (I think it was )

If it was a cauldron all the time we would never lose at home....ever.


To be fair, it was great against Chelsea first home game of the season a few back. Problem is definitely on City's side with Showsec being bellends in my opinion
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Etihad atmosphere is getting a lot of plaudits - at least on Talksport and here at work!!

Personally I think Liverpool struggled to cope with it for the first hour (as well as the hard press)


The atmosphere is only like that once every few years...the last time we had an atmosphere like that was against Hamburg (I think it was )

If it was a cauldron all the time we would never lose at home....ever.


To be fair, it was great against Chelsea first home game of the season a few back. Problem is definitely on City's side with Showsec being bellends in my opinion

Hardly any Showsec this season apart from checking bags outside .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Etihad atmosphere is getting a lot of plaudits - at least on Talksport and here at work!!

Personally I think Liverpool struggled to cope with it for the first hour (as well as the hard press)


The atmosphere is only like that once every few years...the last time we had an atmosphere like that was against Hamburg (I think it was )

If it was a cauldron all the time we would never lose at home....ever.


To be fair, it was great against Chelsea first home game of the season a few back. Problem is definitely on City's side with Showsec being bellends in my opinion

Hardly any Showsec this season apart from checking bags outside .


Probably why people have been allowed to stand more.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:23 am

Derby was ok this season too. I was stood all game and lots of noise. We shouldn’t allow these stupid empty stadium, no atmosphere jabs from jealous wankers take any credence on here.
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: Football Media

Postby bigblue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:55 pm

User avatar
bigblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Football Media

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 am

bigblue wrote:


Wanker
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15687
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 am

The rotation of Liverpool or rags in the media finding anything to have a pop at City continues. I bet he still weeps at slippy G's
Moment. Wanker in the media peddling the agenda.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7655
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:15 am

bigblue wrote:


Professional etiquette :lol:
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8809
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:21 am

There was a legend, maybe the dutch posters can help us a bit, Ajax had a pre-season presentation match at home and invited Bayern. Usually on that games, the opponents try not to ruin the show, but Bayern came and won 5-1 or 6 or something like that. Big win.

The thing is, what the fuck is this with soft "ease up a bit", "slow down", etc. When did everybody became so preoccupited by the morale of the opponents? Let's not score more than 5, we might offend them.

Fuck it! Score 12 instead of 10 just to take the piss.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13265
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: belleebee, budfox, carolina-blue, CTID Hants, Yukscore and 48 guests