Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Ssn have now discovered we have won the FA cup once in the last 50 years


Didn't we win it in 69? And then in 2011. That's twice then, no?


Nah the 69 one is now just out of the equation. Hence the sudden reference


It doesn't fallout of the 50 until May surely?



1969 to 1978 is 10 years. Work it out, but not saying I quite agree with their reasoning


2019-1969 = 50 so if it was in May the final then it's still within 50 years until May surely?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:19 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Ssn have now discovered we have won the FA cup once in the last 50 years


Didn't we win it in 69? And then in 2011. That's twice then, no?


Nah the 69 one is now just out of the equation. Hence the sudden reference


It doesn't fallout of the 50 until May surely?



1969 to 1978 is 10 years. Work it out, but not saying I quite agree with their reasoning


No. I was born on August 1959 but I am not 60 until August 2019, not last year.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:39 pm

^^^^^^^^
yes, thankfully the Egyptians gave us 0 ( zero) ,
you are months old until you are 1 , one year later :lol:
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12481
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm

That’ll do
nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19392
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:02 pm

And after failing abysmally at the maths, has SSN got on with the important job of covering this weekends dipperpool match?
Or can't they find it?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5425
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 am

nottsblue wrote:That’ll do


zero tolerance :lol: :lol:
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12481
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:08 am

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:That’ll do


zero tolerance :lol: :lol:

Wrong thread. Posted after Sane got his goal :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19392
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby Woodyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

A very rare good piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423
Woodyblue
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:02 pm

If Scholes wasn't boring enough he's banging on about Liverpool being United's rivals not City zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Woodyblue wrote:A very rare good piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423

Outstanding
nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19392
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:01 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:A very rare good piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423

Outstanding

Deserves a wider audience.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:A very rare good piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423

Outstanding

Deserves a wider audience.

At least give us the headline so we can decide if it's worth giving them a click.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 39070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby Woodyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:A very rare gooTOUCH OF CLASS Newport blown away by generous Guardiola and Man City both on and off the pitchd piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423

Outstanding

Deserves a wider audience.

At least give us the headline so we can decide if it's worth giving them a click.

Here you are:
TOUCH OF CLASS Newport blown away by generous Guardiola and Man City both on and off the pitch.
Woodyblue
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Woodyblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:A very rare gooTOUCH OF CLASS Newport blown away by generous Guardiola and Man City both on and off the pitchd piece from the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... 1550476423

Outstanding

Deserves a wider audience.

At least give us the headline so we can decide if it's worth giving them a click.

Here you are:
TOUCH OF CLASS Newport blown away by generous Guardiola and Man City both on and off the pitch.

Cheers pal. They had a Newport player on TalkSport who had nothing but praise for our manager, players and club but somehow the presenter tried to turn it into a 'Well, any club would do that, wouldn't they, I think it's more to do with friendship with Arteta'. The player was having none of it and basically turned around and said we were class.

Spoke to a few guys who went and they said it was a great day put as well. No animosity with the fans and the town greeted us with open arms. That's what football is all about.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 39070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby Nick » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Interesting quotes by keV, albeit massively biased twisting from sky
Nick
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6737
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:11 pm

I've notice Trev Sinclair has barely been on TV since giving it some about the blues on social media. Hmmmm
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby bluemoon » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Mase wrote:I've notice Trev Sinclair has barely been on TV since giving it some about the blues on social media. Hmmmm


I think that may actually have something to do with this - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... cial-abuse
User avatar
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: 93:20
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Mase wrote:I've notice Trev Sinclair has barely been on TV since giving it some about the blues on social media. Hmmmm


I think that may actually have something to do with this - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... cial-abuse


And that story starts with racism..

"The BigBlackCock has ditched the former England footballer Trevor Sinclair..."

Jokes aside, isn't Carragher back on TV after spitting on a kid?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

Pep is a class act batting away " silly questions" So happy to have this man leash no us, whilst keeping it real.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

Pep is a class act batting away " silly questions" So happy to have this man leash no us, whilst keeping it real.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aaron bond, barryconlonsbaldspot, Bear60, Beefymcfc, Blue Jam, blues2win, budfox, carl_feedthegoat, Clowncrete, craigmcfc, CTID Hants, dick dastardley, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, HBlock Cripple, Hutch's Shoulder, john@staustell, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mase, mr_nool, Nickyboy, nottsblue, PaulieIrish, PeterParker, Piccsnumberoneblue, PrezIke, RodneyRodney, salford city, sharkey, stevefromdonny, Wooders, Yukscore and 64 guests