Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:11 pm

london blue 2 wrote:The tell tale sign for me is when dipper and Rag pundits are saying VAR is currently ridiculous. It’s ruining the game for all.

It maybe that the cunts are worried that those type of situations are where they get most of their goals.

Good to see RatBoy crying tonight, pity Gobber gets to enjoy it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 38083
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:The tell tale sign for me is when dipper and Rag pundits are saying VAR is currently ridiculous. It’s ruining the game for all.

It maybe that the cunts are worried that those type of situations are where they get most of their goals.

Good to see RatBoy crying tonight, pity Gobber gets to enjoy it.

No, I genuinely think they’re seeing what a fuck up it currently is.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9315
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:21 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:The tell tale sign for me is when dipper and Rag pundits are saying VAR is currently ridiculous. It’s ruining the game for all.

It maybe that the cunts are worried that those type of situations are where they get most of their goals.

Good to see RatBoy crying tonight, pity Gobber gets to enjoy it.

No, I genuinely think they’re seeing what a fuck up it currently is.

Only joking, mate, totally agree. They are football fans foremost and not one of us want to see the game determined in that manner. Such emotion has to be allowed when it's been in existence for nearly 150 years.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 38083
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:55 pm

I see the Beeb are back at it - looking at a story at present - "Manchester City & tactical fouls - what do the stats say?"

I won't bore you with the rest of the article, but here is the ending "They might just be two anomalies early in the season, or maybe City are making a bid to charge clear in the tactical foul championship."

I'm done with the fuckers now
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 pm

salford city wrote:I see the Beeb are back at it - looking at a story at present - "Manchester City & tactical fouls - what do the stats say?"

I won't bore you with the rest of the article, but here is the ending "They might just be two anomalies early in the season, or maybe City are making a bid to charge clear in the tactical foul championship."

I'm done with the fuckers now


The body of the article actually suggests Liverpool are the worst offenders last season going by the analysis they apply.

But the analysis is seriosly flawed anyway.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Tactical fouls ? Offensive fouls ?

What us offensive is the blatant manipulation of data, masquerading as information by the BBC . It is time the TV side and the website was closed down . Awful, selective , self-serving organisation.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12139
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby sniffer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 am

There should be one called tactical dives and see how the dippers would look then.
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:02 am

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 am

I see that they have now changed the headline on this to "Tactical Fouls - Are Man City Unfairly Maligned" As was already pointed out, Liverpool are shown to be ahead of us in the article (& you'd think that the scousers would be all over that :D :D :D :D ) but the title is aimed at us & does not mention them

I don't live too far from Ordsall Quays, may go & have a beer in the dockyard I'm sure I'll be able to bump into a few of these goons
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Football Media

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:10 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:The Liverpool Echo says: LFC rivals City criticised for continued use of controversial tactic.

I couldn’t bring myself to click on it so I don’t know who the critic is or what the tactic is !


That'll be our "tactical fouling", which has been shown by the BBC the be less than the dippers, amongst others...but why let the truth get in the way of rank hypocrisy!!! Twats!
Bluemoon4610
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:03 am

Sky "today will see the two teams with 100% records face off"

We're two games in :lol: :lol:
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23907
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:08 pm

So when are the media gonna start talking about this serial diving little cunt the rags have signed?

Tom Daly must be worried about his Olympics spot
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15432
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Football Media

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:53 am

john@staustell wrote:So when are the media gonna start talking about this serial diving little cunt the rags have signed?

Tom Daly must be worried about his Olympics spot


????
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:41 pm

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:00 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:So when are the media gonna start talking about this serial diving little cunt the rags have signed?

Tom Daly must be worried about his Olympics spot


????


James...that diving little cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24330
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:11 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:So when are the media gonna start talking about this serial diving little cunt the rags have signed?

Tom Daly must be worried about his Olympics spot


????


James...that diving little cunt.


Ole has already defended him saying people shouldn't assume he dives just because he was booked for diving.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23907
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:50 am

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:So when are the media gonna start talking about this serial diving little cunt the rags have signed?

Tom Daly must be worried about his Olympics spot


????


James...that diving little cunt.


Ole has already defended him saying people shouldn't assume he dives just because he was booked for diving.

The one v Wolves was poor. But yesterday I thought a bit harsh to be booked as the Palace player did actually kick him
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18343
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:18 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24330
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Football Media

Postby littlebig » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:32 am

This fuck just says what he wants without any link to reality / facts.

What a pig of a website is MEN!
User avatar
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:20 pm

BBC have to be joking with their Vvd, messi, tranaldo, comparison surely ?

49 games and nobody dribbled past him ?

didn't he foul Sane that led to the missed penalty in scouse ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12139
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:45 am

After returning home from the middle of the Indian Ocean in Asia yesterday can I say what a joy watching Star Sports Premier League channel was over there , an absolute breath of fresh air ! No agenda driven shite just a relaxed in depth coverage of all the PL with City without doubt getting most coverage being champions. A real eye opener for me , City are absolutely massive all over Asia .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7630
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:48 am

The Japanese commentators are very grudging in their praise. They are mostly the old SkyPerfect commentators, who used to openly wear dipper shirts on air. In short, cunts.

But they are slowly being phased out and replaced by DAZN people, who are rather more impartial. The same DAZN that have recently signed a deal with City.

That said, the dipperyness hasn’t totally disappeared just yet. The pure misery that accompanied our first goal v BHA was a joy to behold.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11207
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AFKAE, barryconlonsbaldspot, Bear60, Beefymcfc, Bluemoon4610, blues2win, C & C, carl_feedthegoat, CTID Hants, Deyna, Harry Dowd scored, HBlock Cripple, john@staustell, mr_nool, nottsblue, PeterParker, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', s1ty m, sheblue, Sideshow Bob, Sparklehorse, steelsnail, stevefromdonny and 36 guests