Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36 am

Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge

What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.

I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)

His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.

Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:06 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.

I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)

His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?

Dortmunds Gems actually get to play - that’s probably a main reason why they attract them ,and keep them ,in the first place .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

They know they'll get a game most likely
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:08 pm

nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then

Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tim777 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then

Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.

That Persian carpet must be very lumpy by now with all the Scouse dirt being swept under it.
If it were City, handbags would still be flying in the air.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 pm

The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51483162
Has been written factually incorrect.
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Please complain to the BBC if you want?
Plain Speaking
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Where does it say that?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Scatman wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
The article reports:

Where does it say that?

It's been corrected.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

They must have corrected it by accident
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Apparently we're banned from the Champions league for two seasons.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Will we now ban the wankers in the media. Ian Herbert, can be the first.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 am

Absolute fucking state of a corrupt racist frenzied media this morning.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am

This is where the club fucked up. The media should've been dealt with very harshly from the start. All those cunts who were constantly targeting the club, with their constant snipes and jibes should've been given their comeuppance a long back. I am sick and tired of the club sitting and allowing these cunts to target us with impunity.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:03 am

The hatred is real.

If anyone doubted that we are the most hated club then this news must have clarified that. Jealousy on a new scale.
london blue 2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

No, scousepool are the most hated club, we are the club that everyone is most jealous of, especially in the media as all the red team supporters sharpen their pencils
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Simister » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Some disgusting scouse pundit on 5 Live in the last hour was really putting the boot in. Why are they so bitter?

He had a pop about everything - corruption, history, empty seats, players leaving and couldn't speak for 30 seconds without mentioning Livarpool.

The best bit was him saying Citeh should improve their scouting system rather than just spend money. Like the scouting system his dirty club hacked ?
Simister
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Simister » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Clowncrete wrote:This is where the club fucked up. The media should've been dealt with very harshly from the start. All those cunts who were constantly targeting the club, with their constant snipes and jibes should've been given their comeuppance a long back. I am sick and tired of the club sitting and allowing these cunts to target us with impunity.

I think they assumed if we played it straight they would come round and treat us fairly.
Other than Martin Samuel, that just hasn't happened. Even City fan David Conn is against the club.
Simister
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Simister wrote:
Clowncrete wrote:This is where the club fucked up. The media should've been dealt with very harshly from the start. All those cunts who were constantly targeting the club, with their constant snipes and jibes should've been given their comeuppance a long back. I am sick and tired of the club sitting and allowing these cunts to target us with impunity.

I think they assumed if we played it straight they would come round and treat us fairly.
Other than Martin Samuel, that just hasn't happened. Even City fan David Conn is against the club.

Well let's hope the lessons are learnt. The most spine I have seen with dealing with the media didn't come from the club but fans like that Rabin guy on Twitter. A small group of blues cornered some of the cunts like Delaney and mcgeehan and exposed them completely while our club sits on it's hands.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:08 pm

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum