Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am

Anyone know who the reporter is that asked Pep a question and when Pep nodded he said “Sorry, I can’t quote you nodding”

Any chance he can get the Woodward treatment outside his house?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25777
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:35 pm

Bear60 wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge


What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.


He is the epitome of a vile filthy disgusting horrible Dipper

Said it before and it can't be stressed enough. He is the very worst of the dipper pundits by some way. Which is saying something. I won't click intentionally on anything his name is on
nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19642
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge


What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.


I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)


His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.



Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??
Simister
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36 am

Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge


What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.


I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)


His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.



Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7833
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:06 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge


What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.


I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)


His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.



Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?



Dortmunds Gems actually get to play - that’s probably a main reason why they attract them ,and keep them ,in the first place .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25809
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge


What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.


I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)


His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.



Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?

They know they'll get a game most likely
nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19642
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:08 pm

nottsblue
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19642
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Football Media

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then


Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Tim777 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then


Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.


That Persian carpet must be very lumpy by now with all the Scouse dirt being swept under it.
If it were City, handbags would still be flying in the air.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: ZAR
Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: Football Media

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 pm

The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51483162
Has been written factually incorrect.
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Please complain to the BBC if you want?
Plain Speaking
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51483162
Has been written factually incorrect.
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Please complain to the BBC if you want?


Where does it say that?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Football Media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Scatman wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51483162
Has been written factually incorrect.
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Please complain to the BBC if you want?


Where does it say that?


It's been corrected.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Football Media

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

They must have corrected it by accident
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Apparently we're banned from the Champions league for two seasons.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12655
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Will we now ban the wankers in the media. Ian Herbert, can be the first.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7833
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 am

Absolute fucking state of a corrupt racist frenzied media this morning.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am

This is where the club fucked up. The media should've been dealt with very harshly from the start. All those cunts who were constantly targeting the club, with their constant snipes and jibes should've been given their comeuppance a long back. I am sick and tired of the club sitting and allowing these cunts to target us with impunity.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:35 am
Location: Land of holy cows
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Re: Football Media

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:03 am

The hatred is real.

If anyone doubted that we are the most hated club then this news must have clarified that. Jealousy on a new scale.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9489
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Football Media

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

No, scousepool are the most hated club, we are the club that everyone is most jealous of, especially in the media as all the red team supporters sharpen their pencils
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Swansea
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Re: Football Media

Postby Simister » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Some disgusting scouse pundit on 5 Live in the last hour was really putting the boot in. Why are they so bitter?

He had a pop about everything - corruption, history, empty seats, players leaving and couldn't speak for 30 seconds without mentioning Livarpool.


The best bit was him saying Citeh should improve their scouting system rather than just spend money. Like the scouting system his dirty club hacked ?
Simister
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Scatman and 33 guests