Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 am

salford city wrote:Chelsea end Liverpool's treble Hope's is about as good as it gets. Lethargic Liverpool but no need to panic another - must have lost the magic powder recipie

Either that or they've been tipped off about some "random" testing that's coming their way so they've stopped to let it clear their systems......
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
salford city wrote:Chelsea end Liverpool's treble Hope's is about as good as it gets. Lethargic Liverpool but no need to panic another - must have lost the magic powder recipie

Either that or they've been tipped off about some "random" testing that's coming their way so they've stopped to let it clear their systems......

The drop off of this load of twats is clear to see. Barkley running way from anyone, needs investigating.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:30 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 pm

From today's Echo that is the local paper in Liarpool.

Liverpool's scouting department remains ahead of the game so intriguing transfer window awaits
In this week's Blood Red, Paul Gorst looks at the succession planning that is going on at Anfield. Ahead of the game, glorified scammers and they call us cheats.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Hazy2 wrote:From today's Echo that is the local paper in Liarpool.

Liverpool's scouting department remains ahead of the game so intriguing transfer window awaits
In this week's Blood Red, Paul Gorst looks at the succession planning that is going on at Anfield. Ahead of the game, glorified scammers and they call us cheats.

LiarVARpool :)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Simister » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:15 am

Hazy2 wrote:From today's Echo that is the local paper in Liarpool.

Pathetic I know, but I do enjoy leaving wind-up comments on Liverpool Echo's one-eyed reports.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:24 am

Some of the freelance bin dipper journo cock sucking brigade have gone quiet the last few days ? Hopefully the pathetic cunts are out of work ? Happy days if so ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:29 am

City64 wrote:Some of the freelance bin dipper journo cock sucking brigade have gone quiet the last few days ? Hopefully the pathetic cunts are out of work have corona virus ? Happy days if so ! :lol:
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:48 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Some of the freelance bin dipper journo cock sucking brigade have gone quiet the last few days ? Hopefully the pathetic cunts are out of work have corona virus ? Happy days if so ! :lol:

I like both of these versions.. I see the Southampton chairman has come out and said we should be able to play a game a day once we get the go ahead. You can feel the pressure from the PL growing seeing how they must have spanked the revenues already
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:04 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I like both of these versions.. I see the Southampton chairman has come out and said we should be able to play a game a day once we get the go ahead. You can feel the pressure from the PL growing seeing how they must have spanked the revenues already

Calls for the Olympics end of July in Japan to now be postponed by seniors figures . Not a chance of any football before the autumn at least imho pal
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:07 pm

The Supplement today is the second time I’ve seen a sports journalist cast serious doubt on the resumption of football. The first being Samuels earlier in the week by the way. If the NHS are being primed for this lasting at least 3-4 months and other bodies saying we are likely to have social distancing for the best part of this year, how on earth do club chairman and broadcasters think we can resume and play high end professional sport imminently using valuable resources the NHS can scarcely supply beggars belief.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 pm

nottsblue wrote:The Supplement today is the second time I’ve seen a sports journalist cast serious doubt on the resumption of football. The first being Samuels earlier in the week by the way. If the NHS are being primed for this lasting at least 3-4 months and other bodies saying we are likely to have social distancing for the best part of this year, how on earth do club chairman and broadcasters think we can resume and play high end professional sport imminently using valuable resources the NHS can scarcely supply beggars belief.

Football chairmen out of touch with reality shocker!
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:27 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The Supplement today is the second time I’ve seen a sports journalist cast serious doubt on the resumption of football. The first being Samuels earlier in the week by the way. If the NHS are being primed for this lasting at least 3-4 months and other bodies saying we are likely to have social distancing for the best part of this year, how on earth do club chairman and broadcasters think we can resume and play high end professional sport imminently using valuable resources the NHS can scarcely supply beggars belief.

Remember the famous quote from Cloughie?

Football hooligans? There are 92 Football club chairmen for a start
nottsblue

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Perhaps they think that a minimum of 22 players plus officials does not constitute a crowd? They seem set on the idea of playing to empty stadia whilst ignoring the blatantly obvious..
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm

I posted on other thread, recent contact I have had with local hospital, who are reorganising the wards for virus victims, indicates this is going on well into autumn, anybody expecting football to restart this year are going to be disappointed.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I posted on other thread, recent contact I have had with local hospital, who are reorganising the wards for virus victims, indicates this is going on well into autumn, anybody expecting football to restart this year are going to be disappointed.

Indeed, the conversation should turn from this season to what happens next season.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Get rid please-

Raheem Sterling has expressed his undying love for Liverpool during a social media Q&A.

Manchester City star Sterling did not completely rule out a return to Anfield in the future.

Sterling took part in the session on the Instagram account of Colossal Sports Management, the agency that looks after his affairs, on Monday night.

He was asked directly if he would return to Liverpool one day and replied: "Would I ever go back to Liverpool? To be honest with you I love Liverpool.“
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Slow news day at Sky.
Someone has worked out the points total for all top flight games. We are 6th with 5286 pts
1 dippers 6921
2 arsenal 6755
3 everton 6692
4 rags 6403
5 villa 5922
6 CITY 5286
7 spurs 5091
8 chelsea 5082
9 newcastle 4886
10 sunderland 4560

Whst was interesting was the rags didnt overtake us until 1983. Considering we have no history I thought it wasn't bad
nottsblue

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:57 am

Is this story a April fool, or does Sterling want out ? I would like to know what the consensus is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eturn.html
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:23 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Is this story a April fool, or does Sterling want out ? I would like to know what the consensus is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eturn.html

After the abuse he got from them (including racial) whilst they forced every other club to boo him as well - if he even considered going back there it would just show what a thick twat he is.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum