Page 354 of 363

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:09 am
by Hazy2
Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Is this story a April fool, or does Sterling want out ? I would like to know what the consensus is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eturn.html


Much as we all hate the Dippers, Sterling was employed by them. We've all had employers who we enjoyed working for, why should footballers be any different?
As far as I can see, he said he has a soft spot for them, end of.


Don’t think anyone is saying footballers aren’t allowed to enjoy playing for a club.
If your employer abused you and your family because you said you wouldn’t renew your contract with them - would you enjoy working there? Unless you were just giving lip service of course.


Silence would have been golden. His time with us he has seen some fucked up decisions to known better ,

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:43 am
by Mase
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Is this story a April fool, or does Sterling want out ? I would like to know what the consensus is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eturn.html


Much as we all hate the Dippers, Sterling was employed by them. We've all had employers who we enjoyed working for, why should footballers be any different?
As far as I can see, he said he has a soft spot for them, end of.


Don’t think anyone is saying footballers aren’t allowed to enjoy playing for a club.
If your employer abused you and your family because you said you wouldn’t renew your contract with them - would you enjoy working there? Unless you were just giving lip service of course.


Silence would have been golden. His time with us he has seen some fucked up decisions to known better ,


Agreed. I don’t know why footballs open their mouths!

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:09 am
by salford city
Silence would have been golden. His time with us he has seen some fucked up decisions to known better ,[/quote]

Agreed. I don’t know why footballs open their mouths![/quote]

Largely down to most being as thick as fuck and not realising what they are saying. In Sterling's case, he obviously has an affinity for the club despite the shit that was kicked up around him leaving there

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:14 am
by Mase
He’s a weak human. That’s been shown many a time. He probably thinks they’ll give him less shit if he says he likes them.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am
by salford city
Mase wrote:He’s a weak human. That’s been shown many a time. He probably thinks they’ll give him less shit if he says he likes them.


That's where I was going with that. I do believe he thinks this will endear him to them. One way of doing it I suppose although his latest razor adverts showing him skipping round two players in all red probably won't......despite that never happening in real life for him

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:21 pm
by carl_feedthegoat
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:He’s a weak human. That’s been shown many a time. He probably thinks they’ll give him less shit if he says he likes them.


That's where I was going with that. I do believe he thinks this will endear him to them. One way of doing it I suppose although his latest razor adverts showing him skipping round two players in all red probably won't......despite that never happening in real life for him


Sterling only has a few tricks in his overall play , speed being one of them, and hes been found out by opposing players...he hardly ever dribbles past anyone these days.

He is light years away from the bag of skills Foden possesses.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:57 pm
by Mase
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:He’s a weak human. That’s been shown many a time. He probably thinks they’ll give him less shit if he says he likes them.


That's where I was going with that. I do believe he thinks this will endear him to them. One way of doing it I suppose although his latest razor adverts showing him skipping round two players in all red probably won't......despite that never happening in real life for him


Sterling only has a few tricks in his overall play , speed being one of them, and hes been found out by opposing players...he hardly ever dribbles past anyone these days.

He is light years away from the bag of skills Foden possesses.


Or the Otter in my opinion.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 pm
by patrickblue
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:He’s a weak human. That’s been shown many a time. He probably thinks they’ll give him less shit if he says he likes them.


That's where I was going with that. I do believe he thinks this will endear him to them. One way of doing it I suppose although his latest razor adverts showing him skipping round two players in all red probably won't......despite that never happening in real life for him


Sterling only has a few tricks in his overall play , speed being one of them, and hes been found out by opposing players...he hardly ever dribbles past anyone these days.

He is light years away from the bag of skills Foden possesses.


Or the Otter in my opinion.


Surely Kolarov's the level he should be aspiring to

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 am
by Mase
I honestly don’t think we’ll see the level of Kolarov again for some time at this club.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 am
by zuricity
Mase wrote:I honestly don’t think we’ll see the level of Kolarov again for some time at this club.


yes we've improved Massively since he left. :lol: :lol:

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:46 am
by Mase
zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:I honestly don’t think we’ll see the level of Kolarov again for some time at this club.


yes we've improved Massively since he left. :lol: :lol:


If anything we’ve gone backwards in his position. Still struggling to replace the quality he had.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:31 pm
by Hazy2
City NOT Furloughing staff. Class is permanent!

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 pm
by Dameerto
Hazy2 wrote:City NOT Furloughing staff. Class is permanent!

It wont make the fucking news though, just like turning the Etihad over to the NHS didnt (apart from that bellend making a social media comment about it).

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:47 pm
by Hazy2
Dameerto wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:City NOT Furloughing staff. Class is permanent!

It wont make the fucking news though, just like turning the Etihad over to the NHS didnt (apart from that bellend making a social media comment about it).


So Walkers banging brass 2 at a time, Wayne Rooney is spokesman for the players V the Government this is a fucked up world. Haha

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:57 pm
by Beefymcfc
How fucking scummy are the media. ADNEC handover the London Arena to the NHS free of charge for the Nightingale project and get no praise at all. Then, the fucked up, lying, click-bait, media cunts state that ADNEC are charging 3 mil a month for rent and link it to City only for ADNEC to state that the only charges to the government were for utilities, which would be a fraction of that fee and have now been wavered - Abu Dhabi will fund the British government.

I’m not sure there’s a word that accurately describes these lowlifes. They lie to their readership who take it onboard and create racial stereotypes. The media are there to cause hatred and division in order to make a few quid. Well, the fuckers are getting nothing off me and a policy of never giving them a click is a good one.

Fuming.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:49 pm
by Scatman
Dameerto wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:City NOT Furloughing staff. Class is permanent!

It wont make the fucking news though, just like turning the Etihad over to the NHS didnt (apart from that bellend making a social media comment about it).


How did anyone learn about city letting the nhs use the etihad if it wasn't reported in the media? I read about it on sky, the independent, daily mail. I suspect they weren't the only publications who mentioned it.

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:57 pm
by nottsblue
Lead story on Sky is how the dippers have reversed their decision to furlough non playing staff. Somehow it’s been turned around that they are a club others look to for inspiration!!!!

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:15 pm
by zuricity
nottsblue wrote:Lead story on Sky is how the dippers have reversed their decision to furlough non playing staff. Somehow it’s been turned around that they are a club others look to for inspiration!!!!


desperation not inspiration.

The horse bolted . Now nobody will want them to win anything .

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 pm
by everyonehatesus
so not just letting our club medics help out, use our stadium but our owners also step in and let London use the excel building. remind me what the London clubs are busy doing?

Re: Football Media

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:48 pm
by PeterParker
everyonehatesus wrote:so not just letting our club medics help out, use our stadium but our owners also step in and let London use the excel building. remind me what the London clubs are busy doing?


Didn't you read that the Liverpool club went back and did not reduce the non playing stuff wages?
What an amazing club.