Mark Clattenburg

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mark Clattenburg

Postby Slim » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:48 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Boring cunt.....and twattenburg was as well.

And you have to stop nodding like one of them fuckign nodding plastic dogs in the back of a car window.

Once pointed out that's all you can see...and nod...uh huh, uh huh....nod.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 am

Yep, I have to agree with the lardy one.

I'll have to control that.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm

With a bit of luck, maybe we will see the fairer and more honest side of Mark Clattenburg, when he is the 4th official for City's match with W.Brom, on opening day. The ref is Mike Dean... Let's hope that Mike & Mark give us accurate ref decisions, on Monday.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:With a bit of luck, maybe we will see the fairer and more honest side of Mark Clattenburg, when he is the 4th official for City's match with W.Brom, on opening day. The ref is Mike Dean... Let's hope that Mike & Mark give us accurate ref decisions, on Monday.

Are you one of these cunts who join hands and sing "we are the world" ?

No offence.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:With a bit of luck, maybe we will see the fairer and more honest side of Mark Clattenburg, when he is the 4th official for City's match with W.Brom, on opening day. The ref is Mike Dean... Let's hope that Mike & Mark give us accurate ref decisions, on Monday.

No offence.

Carl, no I'm just a person who refuses to use text smiley symbols and LOLs, to indicate my sarcasm... I have very little expectation of City getting fair treatment from the majority of the refs that they will face, this season! I hope my lack of faith in the refs, meets your approval.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No offence.

Carl, no I'm just a person who refuses to use text smiley symbols and LOLs, to indicate my sarcasm... I have very little expectation of City getting fair treatment from the majority of the refs that they will face, this season! I hope my lack of faith in the refs, meets your approval.

It does indeed , as that is exactly how the refs performances will pan out.,,,,barring one or two.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 pm

dazby wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

My editor hasn't made it easy. He's chopped the interview intofour bits five bits by the looks of things. Not quite what I was expecting. Still, the interview was for Football Brisbane and ref development rather than the general public. Hopefully you'll get something out of it.

Dazby, in your interview with Mark Clattenburg, he thought the accuracy percentage for PGMOL refs was about 97% correct, last season. In this press interview, PGMOL chief, Mike Riley said the accuracy level had actually dropped to 94.2%, which he said was not good enough.

So, how many PGMOL refs does it take, to change a light bulb in their brains?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum