"Sky 4" Managers.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

"Sky 4" Managers.

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 pm

I don't know if it's some grotesque coincidence, or some distorted and inbuilt DNA/Genetic requirement, but the four most odious, despicable, arrogant, repulsive and evil teams in the Premier League (the old "Sky 4") all have Managers who exhibit similar personality traits, to those of their Clubs.

By comparison, Pellegrini is a veritable paragon of honour, decency and honesty.

However, the question is; which of these four Managers is actually 'the worst' ??

In other words, if you were a hooded, axe-wielding executioner from the days of yore, which of these four cretinous ghouls would you most like to see suffer in temporary, but excruciating, agony, in the event of their heads not being separated from their torsos at the first blow ??

Moreover, unlikely though it might be, do any of them have any redeeming features which would mark them out as being not quite as hideous as the others ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: "Sky 4" Managers.

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:51 pm

fuck me that's all a bit deep.

I can't say that I actually dislike Van Gaal. He's a bit inoffensive really and quite a character.

There's no doubt in the world that if you banged a poll up, it would be Brodgers hands down, I bet some would even piss on his bloody stump
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Jose for me. Easy peasy. Most egotistical, sociopathic manager in the modern era.

The crap yesterday about Mrs Benitez was an affront to women and fat blokes everyone. And there are loads of each in this world.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Jose for me. Easy peasy. Most egotistical, sociopathic manager in the modern era.

The crap yesterday about Mrs Benitez was an affront to women and fat blokes everyone. And there are loads of each in this world.

Cheers

That made me laugh so hard I got hungry. I made my missiles get me a sandwich. Good times!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

They do have one overriding thing in common...............................they can all go and fuck themselves
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Tim777 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Loving your threads, Mikhail.

Brenda, with BoringHo a close second.
Brenda because he doesn't have a clue exactly how big a cunt he is, but Jose does.
Thus the stated prolonged torture while revealing the truth to him in his final moments.
Pascal Laugier to get the book rights..
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:07 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:They do have one overriding thing in common...............................they can all go and fuck themselves

I'm certain that Jose would if he could.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Jose for me. Easy peasy. Most egotistical, sociopathic manager in the modern era.

Cheers

That made me laugh so hard I got hungry. I made my missiles get me a sandwich. Good times!

either she has really really pointy tits OR you've married a chick with a dick.

Not judging.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Tim777 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 pm

The crap yesterday about Mrs Benitez was an affront to women and fat blokes everyone everywhere. And there are loads of each in this world.

Cheers

While we're at it...;-)
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Mikhail, many thanks for creating this wonderful football version of the "Kiss, Kill or Marry?" game! Any chance we could all escape prison time, if we assassinate Arsène and José, as a group favour to the football world?!

I would keep both Brendan & Louis alive, since they have both hindered more than helped their respective teams, from achieving top success. Van Gaal has just told Rooney that he wants him to emulate Aguero. Last season, Louis annoyed all the worst Rag fans, by telling his team that he wants them to copy City's success! Louis obviously admires City, so that buys him the executioner's reprieve!

On the more evil side, Wenger has caused the most tangible damage to City. Let's not forget that the original proposal for the FFP restrictions, was submitted on Arsenal's letterhead stationery! He has fought a public & private campaign to damage and financially restrict City, since our team is the greatest threat to his guaranteed yearly 3rd or 4th spot! If the
a-Wenger managed any of the other top 4 teams, he would have been sacked as a failure, years ago!

Mourinho deserves the karma kill for poking Tito Vilanova in the eye & then, cowardly running away! José only made apologies for his attack, after Tito died of cancer! Ignoring all the verbal assaults, I hate José more now, after he successfully influenced the refs, in an obvious attempt at match fixing, last season!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:Mikhail, many thanks for creating this wonderful football version of the "Kiss, Kill or Marry?" game! Any chance we could all escape prison time, if we assassinate Arsène and José, as a group favour to the football world?!

I would keep both Brendan & Louis alive, since they have both hindered more than helped their respective teams, from achieving top success. Van Gaal has just told Rooney that he wants him to emulate Aguero. Last season, Louis annoyed all the worst Rag fans, by telling his team that he wants them to copy City's success! Louis obviously admires City, so that buys him the executioner's reprieve!

On the more evil side, Wenger has caused the most tangible damage to City. Let's not forget that the original proposal for the FFP restrictions, was submitted on Arsenal's letterhead stationery! He has fought a public & private campaign to damage and financially restrict City, since our team is the greatest threat to his guaranteed yearly 3rd or 4th spot! If the
a-Wenger managed any of the other top 4 teams, he would have been sacked as a failure, years ago!

Mourinho deserves the karma kill for poking Tito Vilanova in the eye & then, cowardly running away! José only made apologies for his attack, after Tito died of cancer! Ignoring all the verbal assaults, I hate José more now, after he successfully influenced the refs, in an obvious attempt at match fixing, last season!

There's a nice shade of reasoned animosity in that post, old chum. I like your entertaining style.

However, you seem to be a little more fair-minded than I am.

I wouldn't want any of them to receive an executioner's reprieve, not even a simpleton such as Butthead !!
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:There's a nice shade of reasoned animosity in that post, old chum. I like your entertaining style.
However, you seem to be a little more fair-minded than I am.
I wouldn't want any of them to receive an executioner's reprieve, not even a simpleton such as Butthead !!

Mikhail, not to worry, since Louis and Brendan's reprieve only lasts as long as they remain beneficial agents on City's behalf!

...If either of them start to threaten City's success, Beavis & Butthead might face the axe!
... The TV ratings would be astronomical for that event!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Slim » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 am

While I hope he fails miserably in his current job, I quite like van gaal.

Mourinho is the easy choice and bodgers looks every bit the cunt, I'm gonna rip for wenger. He seems to comment on every goddamn thing that city do and how we're everything that's wrong with the game. Tbf moaninho has done that as well but not with such striking consistency of the whinger.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Socrates » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:08 am

Had to come and see what this was about as, for some reason, I kept reading it as 'Sky 4 inch managers.' An intriguing thread Mikhail, Whinger usually annoys me the most. Hope that helps.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby clippo22 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:27 am

Bourinho every time! Hate the guy, his attack on Mrs Benitez just highlights how much worse he is than the other scum managers.

Rodgers would definitely not be executed! Can't think of anyone else who has brought so much comedy and failure! And not just any failure, getting within an inch of becoming an anfield legend and failing!
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Tim777 wrote:

The crap yesterday about Mrs Benitez was an affront to women and fat blokes everyone everywhere. And there are loads of each in this world.

Cheers

While we're at it...;-)

I think my therapist would call that "projection" but that's just a guess.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Tim777 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Tim777 wrote:

Cheers

While we're at it...;-)

I think my therapist would call that "projection" but that's just a guess.

Cheers

Lol, You are a born entertainer, Doomie.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 pm

From that bunch of clubs it's harder to pick a manager you like than hate. Ancelotti and Moysie excepted.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Mourinho. An execution is far too humane for him. Having his bollocks filed down with a rusty file would be appropriate. Or maybe sand papering the soles of his feet, then pouring neat alcohol on them. You would hear his screams in Madrid
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 pm

nottsblue wrote:Mourinho. An execution is far too humane for him. Having his bollocks filed down with a rusty file would be appropriate. Or maybe sand papering the soles of his feet, then pouring neat alcohol on them. You would hear his screams in Madrid

I stand by the trusty red hot poker up the back package.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum