The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Image

never been a fan of that cunt

Me neither NT.

He just blows hot and cold.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dimples » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:06 am

Paul Pogba, £90M Rag 'footballer' - buy him for £8M in Barclays Fantasy Football - same price as Pedro and Son.

Trying to figure out which is the fantasy - the price the Rags paid or the Barclays game.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:11 am

Dimples wrote:Paul Pogba, £90M Rag 'footballer' - buy him for £8M in Barclays Fantasy Football - same price as Pedro and Son.

Trying to figure out which is the fantasy - the price the Rags paid or the Barclays game.

Moyes piped up in the Mirror today saying Pogba was good but not a game changer. A few compliments slipped in, but basically didn't seem to rate him as much as Bog Brush, on whom he waxed lyrical in a companion article lol.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am

Dimples wrote:Paul Pogba, £90M Rag 'footballer' - buy him for £8M in Barclays Fantasy Football - same price as Pedro and Son.

Confused me a little as well. It's either because they know he isn't going get many points or due to him being the Rags poster boy they've left it low to get them scrambling to get them into their Dreamteam.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Moyes piped up in the Mirror today saying Pogba was good but not a game changer. A few compliments slipped in, but basically didn't seem to rate him as much as Bog Brush, on whom he waxed lyrical in a companion article lol.

with Matic covering him he will shine this season.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Surely their academy lads should be doing that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby bigblue » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Matic is an improvement on what the rags had before, but theres a reason chelsea sold him. He's slow and overrated in my opinion. He'll get a bunch of tackles in because mourinho packs the midfield (so Matic has less space to cover), but he's not going to be a huge game changer for them. Just look at the game vs Madrid; the rags were slow and lacking talent going forward. Real barely got out of first gear and breezed by them
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:47 pm

bigblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Matic is an improvement on what the rags had before, but theres a reason chelsea sold him. He's slow and overrated in my opinion. He'll get a bunch of tackles in because mourinho packs the midfield (so Matic has less space to cover), but he's not going to be a huge game changer for them. Just look at the game vs Madrid; the rags were slow and lacking talent going forward. Real barely got out of first gear and breezed by them

Spot on BB.

He's only further reinforcement for their limited, park the bus philosophy.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:36 am

Taken from RAWK talking about Pep spending money.

the prem isn't a level playing field :D And it's suger daddy clubs like City and Chelsea that make sure it isn't.

Hypocrite thy name is scouse.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:22 am

Sadly Slim, because of the media's non reporting of the antics of the G14 and their club's behaviour therein, coupled with the media arse licking of the favoured clubs, whilst at the same time attackingthe likes of City and formerly Chelsea, many, if not the vast majority of dippers and rag's fans have no idea of the embedded corruption working on their clubs' behalf inside the football institutions.

The thick twats actuallybelieve that their riches were accumulated organically and their successes were whooly due to their own efforts.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby nottsblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

john68 wrote:Sadly Slim, because of the media's non reporting of the antics of the G14 and their club's behaviour therein, coupled with the media arse licking of the favoured clubs, whilst at the same time attackingthe likes of City and formerly Chelsea, many, if not the vast majority of dippers and rag's fans have no idea of the embedded corruption working on their clubs' behalf inside the football institutions.

The thick twats actuallybelieve that their riches were accumulated organically and their successes were whooly due to their own efforts.

Not just rags and dippers. It's the general population. It's the old adage that if you tell people a lie often enough they accept it as the truth.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dimples » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:12 am

The Rags became dominant with the advent of the PL coupled with the Sky deals. Winning approx 50% of PL titles.

Most Rags believe (+many others) that these 'victories' were due to the brillance of Slur Alex :
(Ignoring that they play with 15 men whenever help is required)

This belief is pure funny and plain stupid.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Slim wrote:Taken from RAWK talking about Pep spending money.

the prem isn't a level playing field :D And it's suger daddy clubs like City and Chelsea that make sure it isn't.

Hypocrite thy name is scouse.

You're absolutely right Slim.

It's as though the Dippers - and the Scum, for that matter - have never been "sugar daddy" clubs.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Dimples wrote:The Rags became dominant with the advent of the PL coupled with the Sky deals. Winning approx 50% of PL titles.

Most Rags believe (+many others) that these 'victories' were due to the brillance of Slur Alex :

My problem with them pointing the finger and accusing City of "ruining the game" is that back in the early 80's Liverpool and the Rags bullied the league into removing gate sharing from the rules in order to create a larger disparity in wealth, then in 1990 they waved their dicks around(Along with Arsenal, Spurs and Everton) and bullied the FA into giving them a larger percentage of TV revenue, again with the breakaway league threat and two years later they just did it anyway. Then the G14, the creation of the UEFA Co-efficient and to top it all off, they were too stupid to see a scenario when the CL winners would not qualify. So that happened and they ignored the rules to get Liverpool into next year's competition anyway(I happen to agree the defending champion should automatically qualify, but it was not in the rules at that time...you know what, it's Liverpool...fuck the rules).

If they wanted even, they should not have built this:
and called it organic growth.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am

Slim wrote:
Dimples wrote:The Rags became dominant with the advent of the PL coupled with the Sky deals. Winning approx 50% of PL titles.

My problem with them pointing the finger and accusing City of "ruining the game" is that back in the early 80's Liverpool and the Rags bullied the league into removing gate sharing from the rules in order to create a larger disparity in wealth, then in 1990 they waved their dicks around(Along with Arsenal, Spurs and Everton) and bullied the FA into giving them a larger percentage of TV revenue, again with the breakaway league threat and two years later they just did it anyway. Then the G14, the creation of the UEFA Co-efficient and to top it all off, they were too stupid to see a scenario when the CL winners would not qualify. So that happened and they ignored the rules to get Liverpool into next year's competition anyway(I happen to agree the defending champion should automatically qualify, but it was not in the rules at that time...you know what, it's Liverpool...fuck the rules).

If they wanted even, they should not have built this:
and called it organic growth.

Excellent post. The dippers and the rags have their grubby fingerprints all over handle that flushed the possibility of fair competition down the toilet, ably helped by the gonners (with notable contributions from the dippers mark II and chas and dave united).
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:47 pm

http://bbc.in/2vUV5pQ

What a dick head
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 pm

nottsblue wrote:http://bbc.in/2vUV5pQ

What a dick head

Dog!

I've always thought it a bit risky the way everyone jumps on a goal scorer; as a manager I'd be pretty pissed off if my £60m striker was ruled out for a month because the centre half had jumped all over him.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Jonty22 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Here's another take on the bog bush, pube heads ball in the face moment.
It's a belter!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jonty22
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Pablo

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Jonty22 wrote:Here's another take on the bog bush, pube heads ball in the face moment.
It's a belter!

that is brilliant.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Jonty22 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Jonty22 wrote:Here's another take on the bog bush, pube heads ball in the face moment.
It's a belter!

that is brilliant.

Certainly is NT. Hats off to whoever knocked it up! Wish I could do this kind of stuff. Ha ha
Jonty22
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Pablo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum