The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Scatman » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:45 am

nottsblue wrote:And a little aside, the new rag boss still hasn’t had a work permit agreed. Unlikely it won’t be as I’m sure there will be plenty of greased palms to facilitate it, but that would top the lot if the guy they wanted couldn’t actually do the job and they reverted back to Carrick.

More brilliant work from Woodward

Would the home office let him do it via Zoom?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:29 am

Scatman wrote:
nottsblue wrote:And a little aside, the new rag boss still hasn’t had a work permit agreed. Unlikely it won’t be as I’m sure there will be plenty of greased palms to facilitate it, but that would top the lot if the guy they wanted couldn’t actually do the job and they reverted back to Carrick.

More brilliant work from Woodward

Would the home office let him do it via Zoom?

Perhaps they will have him as manager for away European games! Three or four games a season :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:20 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:Keane was completely wrong. Carragher said that Ronaldo was bought to stop City getting him. That’s correct. He’s also better than any player they have and with that squad they have and the money they’ve spent they should be challenging. No excuses.

Keane was talking absolute bollocks about “Ronaldo has been brought in to win us a cup” :lol:

I get what the Dog Wanker was saying and should be visual to all Blues. Winning trophies starts with the cups and that was his reason for saying it. What he says, even though he is abrasive, is because he really cares, more than he likes to admit. I class him as the old style club captain who will fight tooth and nail for his club, not scared to call out the prawn sandwich munchers and the likes of Neville, and Carragher for that matter, for the bullshit, self-serving shite that they spout.

You say that he is completely wrong but then say he is completely right, but just not in context. From my perspective we were never in for Ronaldo as he just doesn’t fit, it would’ve been a terrible call from the club.

To be fair, mate, I’m not going to argue with a Blue about the most arrogant Rag cunts I can think of. The pair of them are absolute wankers in my book that I would never defend unless it was to state an opinion about their integrity.

As I say to all my mates, stay frosty, life is about compromise not our sometimes fucked up opinion.

Yes, I completely got what he meant too.

He's a total cunt, that goes without saying, but I understand fully what he meant.

I think it's pretty obvious :lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:25 am

Leicester won the league without winning cups first. Liverpool won the league without winning any domestic cups first. You don’t have to win cups before winning the league. United have spent, and they have a squad that should be challenging for the title.

What Keane is doing is deflecting pressure away from the Rags by saying they’re not in the title race just because they bought Ronaldo. It’s very well done by Keane. No one does that for us when we’re in with a chance of winning every trophy - they just say “ah well City have spent that much that they SHOULD be winning everything.”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:Keane was completely wrong. Carragher said that Ronaldo was bought to stop City getting him. That’s correct. He’s also better than any player they have and with that squad they have and the money they’ve spent they should be challenging. No excuses.

Keane was talking absolute bollocks about “Ronaldo has been brought in to win us a cup” :lol:

From my perspective we were never in for Ronaldo as he just doesn’t fit, it would’ve been a terrible call from the club.

I totally agree, but the rags didn't know that. So they panicked as usual, as they have with various other players we've been linked to, and offered stupid money.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Original Dub » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:23 pm

Can't agree with that Mase, Keane never tries to deflect criticism away from the rags - he's generally one of their biggest critics.

If they'd have won a cup this year, it would have been an improvement under the hobbit and the hope for them would be that they'd then push on. You don't HAVE to win a cup before you win the league, but Leicester were the exception (in many, many ways) - Liverpool won a cup the season before their league win (champs league).

Anyway, it's great watching them try to piece together what's wrong and how to get back to their glory days.

I love it.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Mase wrote:Leicester won the league without winning cups first. Liverpool won the league without winning any domestic cups first. You don’t have to win cups before winning the league. United have spent, and they have a squad that should be challenging for the title.

What Keane is doing is deflecting pressure away from the Rags by saying they’re not in the title race just because they bought Ronaldo. It’s very well done by Keane. No one does that for us when we’re in with a chance of winning every trophy - they just say “ah well City have spent that much that they SHOULD be winning everything.”

Great post
The amount of money that just olly has spent let alone all the others is never mentioned , now every cunt and his dog are saying a cup will be a great achievement,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Dimples » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Keane is a total hypocrite, a bully, a bitter cnut and uses double standards.

He is not this shoot from the hip, honest, call it as it is, type of guy that he projects.
His record speaks for itself.

His defence of his mate OGS yet this cnut calls out every other manager in his snide nasty manner.
The consummate objective professional calling it as it is - right Roy?

His ongoing spat with SAF. Two cnuts involved here. Really bitter that SAF ditched him the way he did.
So now Keane goes around calling SAF out over having his brother as chief scout, his son winning a PL medal
and SAF pulling back players from Peterborough when his son was sacked.
But all of that was ok when they were buddies i.e. bullying partners.

When Keane was a manager he was really tough on his players and he ruled with an iron fist.
But different rules for Roy because he walked out on Ireland during a world cup because he did not like the management setup.

A fall out from that was his spat with Niall Quinn (a fcuking politician). Keane called him mother Theresa in scathing terms.
Yet he rocks up as manager as Sunderland when Quinn is chairman - no problem to Roy.

He slated the FAI, their unprofessional setup, the blazers.
Yet he works for them as assistant manager with Martin O'neill - again no problem to Roy.

In that role he accused palyers of faking injury, demanding high standards. The same Roy who walked during a world cup.

Keane is entertaining. But hypocrisy, bullying, bitterness and double standards are his calling card.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:29 pm

carrick dumped on by the rags
classless bunch of cunts
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:43 am

i love the description of Tranny's stepovers as 'Dad dancing ' in the media and 'Wreck it Ralf' is now at the wheel .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:57 am

Greenwood wants out apparently as he’s upset with Ronaldo coming in :lol:

Martial
Cavani
Greenwood
Sancho upset
Bruno in his shadow

Brilliant signing Ronaldo :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Mase wrote:Greenwood wants out apparently as he’s upset with Ronaldo coming in

..his coffee?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Mase wrote:Greenwood wants out apparently as he’s upset with Ronaldo coming in :lol:

Martial
Cavani
Greenwood
Sancho upset
Bruno in his shadow

Brilliant signing Ronaldo :lol:

I said so at the time, would have been same at City too.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:05 pm

I see Klipperty Cunt to face no charges for his outburst - shocker move along nothing to see here
carolina-blue

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:01 am

I’m not a violent man but I would love to smash those fucking dayglo teeth clean out the back of his ludicrously malformed, whining, loathsome, psychotic cranium. He looks like a mass murderer.

He is at the right club, I suppose.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:12 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:I’m not a violent man but I would love to smash those fucking dayglo teeth clean out the back of his ludicrously malformed, whining, loathsome, psychotic cranium. He looks like a mass murderer.

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:27 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I’m not a violent man but I would love to smash those fucking dayglo teeth clean out the back of his ludicrously malformed, whining, loathsome, psychotic cranium. He looks like a mass murderer.

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

Brilliant :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:03 am

Ralf the Rag, in the UK a couple of weeks, says abolish FA Cup replays and PL clubs should not play in League Cup!
What an arrogant ignorant arsehole.
Rags have another arrogant disrespectful cnut in charge. He fits like a hand in a glove, just like that other arrogant twat in Liverpool.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Bear60 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:23 am

Dimples wrote:Ralf the Rag, in the UK a couple of weeks, says abolish FA Cup replays and PL clubs should not play in League Cup!
Rags have another arrogant disrespectful cnut in charge. He fits like a hand in a glove, just like that other arrogant twat in Liverpool.

Could’nt agree more imagine if Pep had said that they would be all over it
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:30 am

Bear60 wrote:
Dimples wrote:Ralf the Rag, in the UK a couple of weeks, says abolish FA Cup replays and PL clubs should not play in League Cup!

Could’nt agree more imagine if Pep had said that they would be all over it

To be fair, they never trouble the league cup and as long as we are in the fa cup they wont win it so nothing to see here....
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum