The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Manchester United are targeting Brentford manager Thomas Frank to take over from Erik ten Hag at Old Trafford in the summer, not England boss Gareth Southgate. (Football Transfers)

However, according to other reports co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Ineos are planning for Ten Hag to be in charge at United next season, but are developing a strategy to be able to move quickly should they decide to replace him

This Jim fella seems as bad or if not worse than the glazers, surely the rag fans must be questioning this 'saviour'

Unless ten bob has a written guarantee he stays, if i were him I'd walk and take the media cash for spilling the beans.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 am

CTID Hants wrote:Manchester United are targeting Brentford manager Thomas Frank to take over from Erik ten Hag at Old Trafford in the summer, not England boss Gareth Southgate. (Football Transfers)

However, according to other reports co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Ineos are planning for Ten Hag to be in charge at United next season, but are developing a strategy to be able to move quickly should they decide to replace him

This Jim fella seems as bad or if not worse than the glazers, surely the rag fans must be questioning this 'saviour'

Unless ten bob has a written guarantee he stays, if i were him I'd walk and take the media cash for spilling the beans.

You're making a very big assumption that anything the media is writing has a grain of truth. United stories are worth a fortune in clicks, the number of clickbait headlines around with zero substance in the articles suggests most of it is just made up.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 am

CTID Hants wrote:Manchester United are targeting Brentford manager Thomas Frank to take over from Erik ten Hag at Old Trafford in the summer, not England boss Gareth Southgate. (Football Transfers)

Just looked at how long Frank's been in charge of Brentford: He's the 5th-longest-serving manager in the Football League. Amazingly, Arteta is 6th!
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:55 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:21 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This has made me smile mate
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ruralblue » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:06 am

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggest jokes going to be on us today actually willing the fucking cunts to win. Felt dirty enough a few weeks ago getting excited when their extra time goal went in let alone hoping they won again today.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:17 am

ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Biggest jokes going to be on us today actually willing the fucking cunts to win. Felt dirty enough a few weeks ago getting excited when their extra time goal went in let alone hoping they won again today.

Same. Beat the scousers but if both teams pick up plenty of injuries I won’t shed a tear.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:13 pm

Well well well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum