The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby gmercer1 » Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pm

Rags have lost 24 games in all competitions since Rodri last lost a game in a City shirt. :)
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby patrickblue » Wed May 08, 2024 1:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I go on Rag cafe now and again when I fancy some comedy gold deluded comments to read but the one single poster that boils my piss and one that really deserves to be hung drawn and quartered is that fuckign Padr81 who , by all accounts, is a City fan....what a total BE he is.

Got his tongue so far inserted into the anal cavities of just about every rag on that site...its sickening to read.

Traitor.

I occasionally go on there to revel in their pain too.
They're still at it though, all hoping ten bob gets the sack and can't get another job after single handedly destroying the great manyoo, while Tuchel has now become the the new messiah in waiting.
It's like a stuck record that's been stuck for the last ten years.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby salford city » Wed May 08, 2024 1:59 pm

patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I go on Rag cafe now and again when I fancy some comedy gold deluded comments to read but the one single poster that boils my piss and one that really deserves to be hung drawn and quartered is that fuckign Padr81 who , by all accounts, is a City fan....what a total BE he is.

Got his tongue so far inserted into the anal cavities of just about every rag on that site...its sickening to read.

Traitor.

I occasionally go on there to revel in their pain too.
They're still at it though, all hoping ten bob gets the sack and can't get another job after single handedly destroying the great manyoo, while Tuchel has now become the the new messiah in waiting.
It's like a stuck record that's been stuck for the last ten years.

Long may this record keep sticking. The fans dont seem to recognise the pattern of overpaying for average and under-average players and giving them long contracts on decent money. How many managers have the players chucked under the bus?
I can see Ten Bob fucking the cup final off at this rate and playing the kids - he knows he's out the door
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby CTID Hants » Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 pm

Erik ten Hag walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Ten Hag:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Erik ten Hag, Manager of Manchester United”.

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Ten Hag: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Hag but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Ten Hag:"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Erik stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Ten Hag?”
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed May 08, 2024 9:07 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Erik ten Hag walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Ten Hag:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Erik ten Hag, Manager of Manchester United”.

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Ten Hag: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Hag but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Ten Hag:"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Erik stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Ten Hag?”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby salford city » Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 am

Reading the Beeb gossip, the rags are not just looking at trophy hauls in their pursuit of their next manager, which boosts the chances of Southgate. Oh my fucking days - get him signed up Jimbo
salford city

Postby gmercer1 » Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 am

salford city wrote:Reading the Beeb gossip, the rags are not just looking at trophy hauls in their pursuit of their next manager, which boosts the chances of Southgate. Oh my fucking days - get him signed up Jimbo

Please please please make this happen
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby salford city » Thu May 09, 2024 9:36 am

gmercer1 wrote:
salford city wrote:Reading the Beeb gossip, the rags are not just looking at trophy hauls in their pursuit of their next manager, which boosts the chances of Southgate. Oh my fucking days - get him signed up Jimbo

This is only bettered by the idea of McClaren taking interim charge until the end of the season- an idea being seconded by both little Mickey and ginger bollocks scholes. I can see this happening if the arse actually turn up at the swamp for a change and embarass them on Sunday
salford city

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 09, 2024 11:15 am

salford city wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

This is only bettered by the idea of McClaren taking interim charge until the end of the season- an idea being seconded by both little Mickey and ginger bollocks scholes. I can see this happening if the arse actually turn up at the swamp for a change and embarass them on Sunday

On balance I’d prefer ten bob to stay until after the cup final. New manager bounce effect. Even if they employed Shrek or Steve Bruce as interim manager they couldn’t do any worse and they might just fluke it as the players blatantly aren’t playing for ten bob but might put a shift in for someone else
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

On balance I’d prefer ten bob to stay until after the cup final. New manager bounce effect. Even if they employed Shrek or Steve Bruce as interim manager they couldn’t do any worse and they might just fluke it as the players blatantly aren’t playing for ten bob but might put a shift in for someone else

These players are so poor no manager can make them better as a team
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 pm

40 Dippers arrive at Heavens gate
St. Peter said "we've only got room for 12, so decide amongst yourselves who's coming in".
Five minutes later St. Peter says to God, "They've gone".
God says, “What, all 40 of them!?"
St. Peter says, "No... the fucking gates!
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:40 Dippers arrive at Heavens gate
St. Peter said "we've only got room for 12, so decide amongst yourselves who's coming in".
Five minutes later St. Peter says to God, "They've gone".
God says, “What, all 40 of them!?"
St. Peter says, "No... the fucking gates!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby zuricity » Thu May 09, 2024 8:47 pm

Corner for Bayer, Smalling , ex rag just come on. Fouls his own goalie and the ball goes over them, hits a Roma player and bounces into the net.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 pm

Sky Sports is reporting that a Man United training session was delayed for nearly 2 hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the pitch.
Training was suspended and the police were called. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the Goal Line.
Training resumed after the police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.
:lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:Sky Sports is reporting that a Man United training session was delayed for nearly 2 hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the pitch.
Training was suspended and the police were called. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the Goal Line.
Training resumed after the police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.
:lol:

:lol: :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Fri May 10, 2024 8:00 pm

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 12, 2024 12:57 pm

Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 am

nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 am

Mainoo a "Senior England Player" fuck me, tom cleverley has more caps than him
salford city

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum