The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Recommend blues to watch “Britains forgotten Men” season two on bbc iPlayer under section 111, it’s about rough areas around Manchester features some pretty tough City fans, some on the way to the derby last December. It is funny in parts though :D
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Recommend blues to watch “Britains forgotten Men” season two on bbc iPlayer under section 111, it’s about rough areas around Manchester features some pretty tough City fans, some on the way to the derby last December. It is funny in parts though :D
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dipstick » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:01 pm

The Independent's Jonathan Liew went to the Mestalla to watch Manchester United.

He wasn't impressed.

"Do you remember that bit they used to do during the X-Factor final, when they invited back all the worst rejected auditionees from earlier in the series, and got them to sing a discordant, hilariously inept medley?" he writes.
"Well,Manchester United were a little like that here: a cobbled-together side putting together a cobbled-together performance that skirted the boundary between entertainment and public humiliation."
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm

interesting choice of emoji!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:11 pm

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby blootoof » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:56 am

Just logged in to say 'are you enjoying this you munich cunts? Merry Christmas xxx
. Absolute scum
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 am

; ) SUCK IT IT SCUM
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:44 am

Well worth the posts mate.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:32 pm

The rags are getting used to Jose's style: 17 games played and an 18 point gap to City - it took them all season to achieve that last year.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
They should play him up front instead of donkey toes.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:13 pm

How Mourinho is still in charge at the swamp is unbelievable ? The rags actually get worse each game and the stats are frighteningly poor for the huge amount of money they have spewed ? How can this continue is surely the question now ?

Fuck em anyway ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:15 pm

City64 wrote:How Mourinho is still in charge at the swamp is unbelievable ? The rags actually get worse each game and the stats are frighteningly poor for the huge amount of money they have spewed ? How can this continue is surely the question now ?

Neville has changed his tune from "we need to back Mourinho" to just now saying "he'll be gone at the end of the season at the latest". I hope he stays. He's absolutely destroying them!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:How Mourinho is still in charge at the swamp is unbelievable ? The rags actually get worse each game and the stats are frighteningly poor for the huge amount of money they have spewed ? How can this continue is surely the question now ?

Neville has changed his tune from "we need to back Mourinho" to just now saying "he'll be gone at the end of the season at the latest". I hope he stays. He's absolutely destroying them!!

Lovely to watch. Keane just doesn’t give a fuck about the rags and Neville’s voice was getting higher and higher as he tried to explain just what is wrong there.

As an aside I’m truly stunned Baconface has escaped any sort of part in all of this. The squad he left for Moyes was not good for ongoing progression and they are suffering now from the mismanagement started in the last year or so of his tenure
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:23 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Lovely to watch. Keane just doesn’t give a fuck about the rags and Neville’s voice was getting higher and higher as he tried to explain just what is wrong there.

As an aside I’m truly stunned Baconface has escaped any sort of part in all of this. The squad he left for Moyes was not good for ongoing progression and they are suffering now from the mismanagement started in the last year or so of his tenure

Absolutely. He bought Smalling and Jones. He knew Van Persie was a short-term fix. He left Moyes in the shit.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Scholes isn't allowed on TV anymore he is so critical of the whole rag set up from top to bottom , Neville has shifted his "opinion" but I am sure he has a script to stick to but privately he thinks the same as his best mate Scholes . Rags still getting an easy ride from Sky / BT /BBC when it is obviously clear as day they are fucking wank !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

This.
Taggart's last season in charge was all about winning the league and stopping us, not creating a plan after he is gone. But you will never hear a word.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby bigblue » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:27 pm

How'd £52 million Fred do today?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm

bigblue wrote:How'd £52 million Fred do today?

Watched it on his TV at home I'd imagine. Not even on the bench
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm

PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

This.
Taggart's last season in charge was all about winning the league and stopping us, not creating a plan after he is gone. But you will never hear a word.

Sure they have organizational issues but their biggest problem now is that the players are not putting in a shift for Maureen.
There have a decent squad from an attacking perspective.
After Mo is dispatched, if they put someone like Pochettino in, they will improve dramatically.
Then three or four key signings and they are right back in it. Don't forget they did finish second last year with the same set of players.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum