The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby patrickblue » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:58 pm

salford city wrote:According to this morning's Beeb gossip, OGS efforts to rebuild his squad are being held up because they are frustrating other clubs with a series of low offers (& Phil Jones) for targets.

How have the mighty fallen :D :D :D

Plus it looks like Sanchez is quite happy with his half a million a week for warming the bench, and is determined to ensure it continues, by refusing to be sold.

Funny as fuck, especially if like me, you believe that Pep had no intention of signing him, and just said he did to get the rags to pay silly money.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dimples » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:54 pm

This made me chuckle. Looks like it is not only Liverpool fans who are delusional.

Gary Neville has insisted that any transfer targets who are focussed solely on playing Champions League football are ‘not right’ for the club.
“I’d like to think players would see beyond that in terms of what this club can do and how big it is and what it will do in the future,” he told Sky Sports.
“If a player is going to choose a club based on the fact they're not in the Champions League for one season, I would say they're not the right player for the club.
“You want players to come to United to put the club back where it belongs, which is at the very top.”
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Scatman » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:54 am

Dimples wrote:This made me chuckle. Looks like it is not only Liverpool fans who are delusional.

Gary Neville has insisted that any transfer targets who are focussed solely on playing Champions League football are ‘not right’ for the club.
“I’d like to think players would see beyond that in terms of what this club can do and how big it is and what it will do in the future,” he told Sky Sports.
“If a player is going to choose a club based on the fact they're not in the Champions League for one season, I would say they're not the right player for the club.
“You want players to come to United to put the club back where it belongs, which is at the very top.”

Just one season?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Never forget, fellas, never forget. The world shouldn't.

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:48 pm

PP. Most of that has been debunked. So you really should forget it.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:07 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:PP. Most of that has been debunked. So you really should forget it.

I can't, mate. I swear I've never seen anything like those vermins, I swear, you might think they won the league last year the way they act. Looking at how they are, I really can't believe there is not even 1 % truth in it. Robbed their own fans just this year in Madrid.
These cunts need to be put in front and never be forgotten what a disgusting club they really are.
Last edited by PeterParker on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:09 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:PP. Most of that has been debunked. So you really should forget it.

So has them smashing our bus up.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:19 pm

PeterParker wrote:

I can't, mate. I swear I've never seen anything like those vermins, I swear, you might think they won the league last year the way they act. Looking at how they are, I really can't believe there is not even 1 % truth in it. Robbed their own fans just this year in Madrid.
These cunts need to be put in front and never be forgotten what a disgusting club they really are.

a lot of scousers in bucharest are there?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

a lot of scousers in bucharest are there?

Joke aside, you have no idea.
At least 10 fan clubs I am aware of just in Bucharest, a shitload around the country also. When they play they usually go into three pubs around the city and act exactly like you imagine.
And if you think they are any different like the ones that are actually scousers, you will be very wrong. Same cunts, same reactions, same attitude of spunk royalty. One of the most known romanian football journo is a big fan of them, with over 100 shirst from Grobelaar to the diving sand dancer. You couldn't believe the shit he wrote about City on his social media accounts this year. Had the misfortune to meet him back in 2010 and after 15 minutes he asked me if petrol money is the reason why I support our club.

So yeah, the Scouse "problem" is not just English. It's fucking worldwide.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Guy Debord » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 am

PeterParker wrote:Never forget, fellas, never forget. The world shouldn't.

Regardless of which team they supported football fans died after being treated like cattle. They were then lied about in the Sun newspaper to support an ideology that working class men were animals that deserved everything that was dished out by the authorities.

The reaction of most match going fans at that time was of horror but not surprise. We thought that we were fortunate that it wasn't our club and our friends.

You're clearly less than a full shilling but it's important to point out that your post above doesn't represent the views of City fans. Certainly not any that were around at the time or understand the context.
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:23 am

Guy Debord wrote:

Regardless of which team they supported football fans died after being treated like cattle. They were then lied about in the Sun newspaper to support an ideology that working class men were animals that deserved everything that was dished out by the authorities.

The reaction of most match going fans at that time was of horror but not surprise. We thought that we were fortunate that it wasn't our club and our friends.

You're clearly less than a full shilling but it's important to point out that your post above doesn't represent the views of City fans. Certainly not any that were around at the time or understand the context.

Lol. Write that to the 39 that lost their lives in Bruxelles in Heysel. Or those that were mugged and beaten by those snakes.

Let's not fucking act like princesses and go along with the smoke in our eyes "that we were fortunate it wasen't our club and our friends". That wasen't the case because our fans aren't inbred cunts. That is why. No other english club is.
Why the fuck does this happend only to them? Not anyone else, like ever? Mm?

You know the answer very well.
So before going all out with bollox like that, it wasen't them who attacked our bus last year? No? How could they be when they are only victims of the society, context, ideology, stars, etc.

Heysel and Hillsborough should never be forgotten because it shows what a vile and disgusting club they really are.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Scatman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:33 am

PeterParker wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:

Lol. Write that to the 39 that lost their lives in Bruxelles in Heysel. Or those that were mugged and beaten by those snakes.

Let's not fucking act like princesses and go along with the smoke in our eyes "that we were fortunate it wasen't our club and our friends". That wasen't the case because our fans aren't inbred cunts. That is why. No other english club is.
Why the fuck does this happend only to them? Not anyone else, like ever? Mm?

You know the answer very well.
So before going all out with bollox like that, it wasen't them who attacked our bus last year? No? How could they be when they are only victims of the society, context, ideology, stars, etc.

Heysel and Hillsborough should never be forgotten because it shows what a vile and disgusting club they really are.

All well and good, but why did you not illustrate whatever point it was you were trying to make by using something that hasn't been shown to be a complete fabrication? What were you suggesting we should not forget? That the Sun told a load of lies?
Scatman

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:36 am

Scatman wrote:
All well and good, but why did you not illustrate whatever point it was you were trying to make by using something that hasn't been shown to be a complete fabrication? What were you suggesting we should not forget? That the Sun told a load of lies?

As Mase pointed out, the bus attack was also "debunked".
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Scatman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

PeterParker wrote:
Scatman wrote:

As Mase pointed out, the bus attack was also "debunked".

Both were televised. One has been seen to have actually happened, the other has not.
Scatman

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Heysel is different to Hillsborough. You wont find me excusing their behaviour in Brussels. Sheffield is am entirely different story. It could have been us.
Last edited by Piccsnumberoneblue on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Heysel is different to Hillsborough. Yo find me excusing their behaviour in Brussels. Sheffield is am entirely different story. It could have been us.

A lot of people have said that, yet it was the Scousers and no one else. How come it didn't happen to the other team that day? Why didn't it happen to the teams fans that were in that end the match before? Or before that? The fact it is what the Scousers yet again wasn't it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:37 pm

The Sun newspaper should have been shut down at least 10 years ago , it is an abhorrent politically motivated pile of fictitious diarrhoea owned by possibly the biggest cunt on this planet . To use it as fact is just plain stupid and embarrassing .
I did chuckle that "scousers" in Romania are worse than real bin dipping cunts in Liverpool , have you been in the hot sun too long you daft cunt ???? :shock: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:02 pm

City64 wrote:I did chuckle that "scousers" in Romania are worse than real bin dipping cunts in Liverpool , have you been in the hot sun too long you daft cunt ???? :shock: :lol:

Doesn't matter what country a fucking dipper supporter is from....they are are the same the world over......only a dipper accent separates them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 am

Mase wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Heysel is different to Hillsborough. Yo find me excusing their behaviour in Brussels. Sheffield is am entirely different story. It could have been us.

A lot of people have said that, yet it was the Scousers and no one else. How come it didn't happen to the other team that day? Why didn't it happen to the teams fans that were in that end the match before? Or before that? The fact it is what the Scousers yet again wasn't it.

It was a problem that was specific to that end of the ground. And it did happen before, notably at the Spurs v Wolves semi in 1981. Crush injuries included broken ribs and legs that day. Nobody took heed of the warning signs. It is part of the scandal.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:01 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

It was a problem that was specific to that end of the ground. And it did happen before, notably at the Spurs v Wolves semi in 1981. Crush injuries included broken ribs and legs that day. Nobody took heed of the warning signs. It is part of the scandal.

Fair enough. I wasn't around at that time so can't comment on what the matches were like. However it does seem to always be Liverpool... I do find that a bit weird.

Also weird how with Spurs and Wolves no one died. Maybe they helped each other instead of acting like animals?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum