The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby AG7 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Last night ... Otamendi snubs Rags to join City ...
This morning ... Pedro snubs Rags to join Chelsea ...

And now ... it's Mane, not Muller ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... this day keeps getting better and better.

We better close both Otamendi and KdB ASAP now before anyone else gets desperate.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Re: The Laughing Thread

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:07 pm

SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUBSNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BmoreBlue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:48 pm

I'm hesitant to celebrate too much in case they sign Cavani and we miss out on KDB - our windows look much more similar if that happens.
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:53 pm

A big scum fan at work came to me today and said" I don't know what's happening to us, we always got whoever we wanted" I did have a chuckle to myself
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby patrickblue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:31 pm

[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Come off it lads we all know the rags pulled the plug on the deal :)

Have to feel for Pedro having to go to Chelsea now after his dream move to the rags collapsed, childhood rag fan I believe.

I overheard a pair of rags lamenting last nights European romp today.They actually went on questioning why they hadn't been turning it on like this every week, had to hold myself back from jumping in to tell them they don't meet dross like Brugge every week that's why.

I'm convinced they're all for the birds they lap up all the media hype as if it's gospel.Not sure any of them can form their own opinion.

Only during the week rat boy proclaims they have the best defence in the league and now they all believe it.
Last edited by Green & Blue on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:33 pm

And £60 million signing Angel Di Maria fucked off after just one season because they are shite !

They are sinking like a stone despite throwing huge money at the squad and still no world class players signed with all that money . Can see a big story there but the media aren't going there ? funny old world innit ??? ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 pm

I was laughing my cock off this morning when I heard about Pedro then there was talk of Muller and I silenced it a little. However, from the likes of Bale, Tranny, Muller & Otamendi to Mane, oh I fucking laughed, and laughed, and laughed ....................

I actually try to imagine how a Rag would be feeling but as we've never really been in that position, from World Class players to not really PL proved, I just couldn't do it. I just assume that they have their head in their hands, waffling uncontrollably.

And how I laughed ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:43 pm

PS. There seems to have been loads that have snubbed them this season, can we name them?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:PS. There seems to have been loads that have snubbed them this season, can we name them?

Joey Barton ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:55 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:PS. There seems to have been loads that have snubbed them this season, can we name them?

Joey Barton ?

Thanks Joey ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Ha ha ha, even better. Saints hanging out for the £60 million bid that the Rag media reported for Muller.

Belly laughs all around, ha ha ha ................

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:29 pm

agent woodward is even better than we thought
by all accounts he was laughed out of barca for his amateurish dealings!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

If Southampton play this right the rags might end up paying more for Mane than they would've for Pedro and he's nowhere near Pedros level.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 pm

I know it's the metro, but I'm not having it that they would print this story so many times over the summer unles there was something in it. But apparently there never was, because a rag said so.

Snigger :0)

Manchester United ready to push through Nicolas Otamendi transfer' - Metro, June 11.

'Nicolas Otamendi desperate to complete transfer from Valencia to Manchester United' - Metro, June 12

'Manchester United reach verbal agreement with agent over Nicolas Otamendi transfer' - Metro, June 14.

'Manchester United close to sealing Nicolas Otamendi transfer' - Metro, July 8.

'Manchester United clear to grab Nicolas Otamendi transfer as he refuses to return to Valencia' - Metro, July 14.

'Nicolas Otamendi's agent flies out to seal Manchester United transfer' - Metro, July 14.

'Nicolas Otamendi wants Manchester United transfer after being convinced by Louis van Gaal' - Metro, July 18.

'Nicolas Otamendi hours away from Manchester United transfer' - Metro, July 26.

'Manchester United desperate to seal Nicolas Otamendi transfer' - Metro, August 10.

'Manchester United cleared to seal Nicolas Otamendi transfer as he refuses to train for Valencia' - Metro, August 15
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:agent woodward is even better than we thought
by all accounts he was laughed out of barca for his amateurish dealings!

In one report I read, Barca didn't even know he was in town and Pedro was in London having a medical at Chelsea.

Clueless.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:I know it's the metro, but I'm not having it that they would print this story so many times over the summer unles there was something in it. But apparently there never was, because a rag said so.

Snigger :0)

Not just the Metro either, I tend to browse the Sun quite often when taking a crap at my father's house, and the back pages have regularly had propaganda articles from 'a source close to the club' saying how Woodward was personally leading a crack team of negotiators to get the deal though and highlighting his various 'triumphs'. It's almost been as bad as the conservative/Labour 'personality politics' at times with the bullshit they came out with.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Abu Dhabi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Carl, you forgot the space between the 113th and 114th SNUBs. You ruined it man
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 pm

They beat a side in the champions league qualifier who are the same standard as the South Pole FC and all of sudden they are going steam roll all before them, deluded, just deluded.
Let the laughing continue.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum