FIFA scandal grows

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FIFA scandal grows

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

If one is to believe he is ill (preparing for fighting deportation), I hope the cunt doesn't die before he faces absolute fucking disgrace and financial ruin
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:18 pm

No chance he will ever see a courtroom from the dock now. More is the pity. As long as it comes out in the wash how corrupt this fucker was, I couldn't care less if he was alive or dead
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Am I the only one who thinks this won't end as long as basically the entire staff of fifa as well as all of its delegates are replaced? Corruption is a disease and once it gets hold of an organization or society it's hard to get rid of, IMO. The culture is bigger than Blatter and his people and stretches back all the way to Havelange, if not even longer than that. All the people who now profess that they want to be elected to clean the organization up didn't do jack until it the information about bribes started spreading to the public, despite surely knowing (and probably profiting) from the corrpuption all along.

It's basically like car companies who profess to be environmental friendly for producing one hybrid model and three SUV:s. You ain't fooling noone.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

If one is to believe he is ill (preparing for fighting deportation), I hope the cunt doesn't die before he faces absolute fucking disgrace and financial ruin

Here, here.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:22 pm

The FA has hired a QC to try and get compensated, for the money wasted on the England World Cup bids... Greg Dyke wonders if all World Cup hosts have been decided with money bungs!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... inals.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:27 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:The FA has hired a QC to try and get compensated, for the money wasted on the England World Cup bids... Greg Dyke wonders if all World Cup hosts have been decided with money bungs!

Wonders! What the fuck is there to wonder!!!

Funny though, they'll probably pay more for legal than they'll get back
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:The FA has hired a QC to try and get compensated, for the money wasted on the England World Cup bids... Greg Dyke wonders if all World Cup hosts have been decided with money bungs!

Wonders! What the fuck is there to wonder!!!

Funny though, they'll probably pay more for legal than they'll get back

Yes, exactly! I guess that Dyke wants all the attention away from his own FA leadership mistakes... However, Heather Rabbatts will be sure to remind him!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tener.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... at-FA.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 am

Ha Ha, you couldn't make it up, one of the candidates has failed an integrity test.........

Fifa excludes Liberia’s Musa Bility from presidency race after integrity test

World governing body bars Liberian but does not make reasons public

Five other candidates cleared to stand including Bahrain’s Sheikh Salman

One of the seven candidates for the Fifa presidency has been excluded from the election after failing integrity checks.

Fifa’s electoral committee has announced that the Liberian football association president Musa Bility has not passed the check and is not eligible to stand, but is not making the reasons for his exclusion public.

The Asian Football Confederation president Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim al-Khalifa has passed the checks despite claims from human rights groups he was involved in a crackdown on pro-democracy protesters in his home country Bahrain.

Sepp Blatter in hospital after suffering a ‘small breakdown’
Read more
The other candidates cleared are Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein of Jordan, the former Fifa official Jérôme Champagne from France, the Uefa general secretary Gianni Infantino from Switzerland, and Tokyo Sexwale, the former anti-apartheid activist from South Africa.

The electoral committee will not carry out integrity checks on Michel Platini, the Uefa president who is currently suspended for 90 days pending an ethics committee hearing into a £1.3m payment he received from Fifa in 2011, until the disciplinary process is complete.

The election of the successor to Sepp Blatter, who is also under a 90-day suspension, takes place on February 26.

Fifa said in a statement: “The integrity check included a review of corporate records, litigation cases, bankruptcy proceedings, potential regulatory actions taken against the candidate and a review of media reports concerning potential red flags (fraudulent behaviour, match manipulation, human rights violations, etc).

“Each candidate was then asked to comment on the content of the detailed report produced. The ad-hoc electoral committee did not admit the candidature of Musa Hassan Bility, in view of the content of the integrity check report relating to him. For reasons of protection of personality rights, the committee – while it has explained its considerations in detail to Musa Hassan Bility – will not comment publicly on the specifics of its decision.”

The decision can be appealed at the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... presidency
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:56 am

There is literally a cunt named "Champagne" running for FIFA office?

Chardonnay proberly....hic. Give him a piss test. Hic. To make sure he'snt on the source??? I axe you.

Jeerrs
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 am

DoomMerchant wrote:There is literally a cunt named "Champagne" running for FIFA office?

Chardonnay proberly....hic. Give him a piss test. Hic. To make sure he'snt on the source??? I axe you.

Jeerrs

i see one of the other candidates shares your nickname....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby patrickblue » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:There is literally a cunt named "Champagne" running for FIFA office?

Jeerrs

i see one of the other candidates shares your nickname....

I reckon it is doomy on a mission.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Jeerrs

Is it Jerome?

He's in it upto his fucking eyeballs
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Platini facing a 6 year ban. Can we have our money back you bent twat.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:47 pm

A six year ban should equal a lifetime ban, I can't imagine UEFA would hire him back....but then again...
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:

Jeerrs

Is it Jerome?

He's in it upto his fucking eyeballs

His surname is Charlie, Coat on....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Slim wrote:A six year ban should equal a lifetime ban, I can't imagine UEFA would hire him back....but then again...

Platini probably knows where enough bodies are buried to be able to get back in when his ban is done so if we stop at the top (for UEFA and FIFA) then nothing will change, we need to purge both of those rat infested outfits completely.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Slim wrote:A six year ban should equal a lifetime ban, I can't imagine UEFA would hire him back....but then again...

Platini probably knows where enough bodies are buried to be able to get back in when his ban is done so if we stop at the top (for UEFA and FIFA) then nothing will change, we need to purge both of those rat infested outfits completely.

I think both FIFA and UEFA are beyond salvaging, as for too long it has been a breeding ground for a culture of corruption, but making a new governing body will set the game back 10 years and allow dodgy clubs to run riot for a few years until the proper regulations are put into place.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:04 pm

No better name in football than Tokyo Sex Whale.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Scatman wrote:No better name in football than Tokyo Sex Whale.

tokyo is a fucking ridiculous name!!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Scatman wrote:No better name in football than Tokyo Sex Whale.

tokyo is a fucking ridiculous name!!

aaaaand banned.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum