Radio Raheem

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Radio Raheem

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:05 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:We'll drink a drink a drink a drink
For Raheem and his sink, his sink, his sink
He is the folly of Man City
He is the greatest money grabber
That the world has ever seen

Brilliant!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:37 am

Come on Raheem
You can play on the wing
From this moment
You'll win everything

Dexys midnight poster
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 am

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby roblues » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Come on Raheem
You can play on the wing
From this moment
You'll win everything

Dexys midnight poster

Come on, come on Raheem Sterling, come on....

This song really took off in Toronto this season (obviously slightly different from your version), catchy and very simple
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

The smear campaign really has gone into 5th gear.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
sheblue wrote:He needs to stay away from social media for a while.

He doesn't help himself that's for sure. But he might think that's his way of saying fuck you.

The thing is, the Sun don't even know who's mansion it is, they clearly aren't claiming it's his although they are strongly implying it - and they even state that the video was posted by a friend of Sterling not Sterling himself - and this shit made their front fucling page today.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
sheblue wrote:He needs to stay away from social media for a while.

He doesn't help himself that's for sure. But he might think that's his way of saying fuck you.

The thing is, the Sun don't even know who's mansion it is, they clearly aren't claiming it's his although they are strongly implying it - and they even state that the video was posted by a friend of Sterling not Sterling himself - and this shit made their front fucling page today.

Manchester City star Raheem Sterling was showing friends round a house he bought for his MUM in a video branded “obscene” by a national newspaper.

And the Blues ace is said to be “furious and frustrated” that his family have been dragged into the witch-hunt he has suffered over his Euro 2016 performances.

The footage, which emerged on Snapchat, sees Sterling joking with pals as he gives them a tour of a luxury mansion, complete with a cinema room and plush bathroom.

The Sun ran the story on their front page under the headline “Obscene Raheem” with a sub-heading that read “England failure steps off plane and insults fans by showing off blinging house”.

But a friend of Sterling, speaking exclusively to MEN Sport, said: “Raheem and his family are really upset that the fact he's bought a nice house for his mum is being used to hammer him by the media and make him the scapegoat for England's failure.

“He flew back from France into Luton with the rest of the squad and instead of going back to Manchester, he went to visit his mum who lives just outside London as he hadn't seen her for a few weeks.

“He bought her the house as a thank you for all her support and help. Now to have his mum's private life and house being mocked and thrown into the public spotlight has left him furious and frustrated.”

The video emerged just three days after Sterling was part of the England squad which suffered an embarrassing exit from Euro 2016 at the hands of Iceland.

Sterling was scapegoated by some critics for his performances at the tournament, but received the support of many City fans on social media and of incoming manager Pep Guardiola.

The Catalan called him while he was at the England hotel to assure him that he remained a big part of his plans for next season and was looking forward to working with him.

“Raheem can take criticism of his performances for either Manchester City or England but not criticism of his family, especially his mum,” said the friend. “To say he doesn't care about England going out of the Euros isn't just wrong, it's an insult.”

The Sun really tore into him after the video, apparently taken by a friend, emerged.

They said he had “flaunted his millionaire wealth”, and called him a “pampered star” and a “footie idiot”.

But a friend of Sterling, who was born into poverty in Jamaica and suffered the murder of his dad when he was nine years old, leapt to his defence.

Sterling's lawyers are understood to be examining the footage, and its use, to see if they breach UK privacy laws.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... y-11547799
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:56 pm

It is nothing short of disgraceful. They obviously haven't learnt from the collapse of the NOTW. If I was Sterling I wouldn't speak to a journalist again or answer any questions posed by the media.
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Hasn't Raheem come from a very poor background? I know I would buy my Mum a house if I was lucky enough to earn that amount money. Imagine if this was Becks buying his poor old Mam a house. Man of the year and all that. Makes me sick.

I was shocked today that the article in the Mail of England players 27,000 and 50,000 watches didn't show a picture of Raheem.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Lee_R » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Don't get all this crap. I don't give a fuck how rich someone is, good luck to them, whatever. To me it looks like his mates made the video and posted it. Yeah England were shite and so was Raheem but so fkn what if theres a video of him and his cars online. Anyone who actually gives a shit really should take a look at themselves and wonder why they celebrate such people in the first place. Give over, its not their fault they have tons of cash and can't piss it all up the wall down the boozer.
Lee_R

My favourite player is: David White

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Rupert Murdoch is an absolute fucking horrible bastard of the highest order . Absolutely hate him and his megalomaniac media empire with a passion !!!

Shove your sun , daily fail and sky right up your fucking arse and some CUNT !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Murdoch runs the biggest propaganda machine going.

And I believe he's just bought up 4 prominent radio stations over here today?

It's shocking that given all of their history of ruining people's lives, that there is "journalists" who want to join and then join in.

Completely hypocritical world we live in, with preaching anti racism and condoning bullying.

Either say nothing or campaign against hate. Quite simple imo
Original Dub

Postby SomeMichaelGuy » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:38 am

SomeMichaelGuy
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: Aguero / Sun Jihai

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:01 pm

SomeMichaelGuy wrote:

Did he have the guts to say this on MOTD?
Sister of fu

Postby mr_nool » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
SomeMichaelGuy wrote:

Did he have the guts to say this on MOTD?

Exactly. If that's really what he thinks he should have told Shearer to shut the fuck up.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Mint....

I don't think I have ever wanted a player to do well and ram every negative report and boo down their throats.
Sister of fu

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Mint....

I don't think I have ever wanted a player to do well and ram every negative report and boo down their throats.

Damn right. We need raheem to continue and come out and tell the world that the boos drive him on and ask all the opposition supporters to continue. They will soon shut their mouths.
Wonderwall

Damn right. We need raheem to continue and come out and tell the world that the boos drive him on and ask all the opposition supporters to continue. They will soon shut their mouths.
Wonderwall

Wonderwall

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:54 pm

I think we need raheem to continue and come out and tell the world that the boos drive him on and ask all the opposition supporters to continue. They will soon shut their mouths.
What do you think WW?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum