Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.
Plain Speaking
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby freshie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.


Didn't know Deane is a bin dipper
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:01 pm

freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.


Didn't know Deane is a bin dipper


Chester fan apparently, much like Taylor is an Altrincham fan. Fuck, alright mate we are thick bastards and only people who support non league teams make good refs. PiGMOL is so bent it stinks. Where is the FBI when you need it.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28738
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Plain Speaking » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 am

Wonderwall wrote:
freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.


Didn't know Deane is a bin dipper


Chester fan apparently, much like Taylor is an Altrincham fan. Fuck, alright mate we are thick bastards and only people who support non league teams make good refs. PiGMOL is so bent it stinks. Where is the FBI when you need it.

The difference with Dean and Taylor is Dean doesn't referee the Merseyside games, whereas Taylor does the rags and ourselves. I suppose refs might argue if they declare their support/allegiance for a big team they could be prevented from refereeing many of the biggest games. The club should get a private detective onto Taylor to prove his, and his family's allegiance to the Rags. He shafted us against Chelsea big time and could easily do again in the future.
Plain Speaking
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.


Didn't know Deane is a bin dipper


Chester fan apparently, much like Taylor is an Altrincham fan. Fuck, alright mate we are thick bastards and only people who support non league teams make good refs. PiGMOL is so bent it stinks. Where is the FBI when you need it.

The difference with Dean and Taylor is Dean doesn't referee the Merseyside games, whereas Taylor does the rags and ourselves. I suppose refs might argue if they declare their support/allegiance for a big team they could be prevented from refereeing many of the biggest games. The club should get a private detective onto Taylor to prove his, and his family's allegiance to the Rags. He shafted us against Chelsea big time and could easily do again in the future.

It's a little out of date that mate. Dean was dropped from the FA Cup final back in 2006 due to their being a conflict of interests with Liverpool playing in it. Last season I had a look into his record of ref'ing the Dipper teams and couldn't see one game dating back about 5 or 6 seasons. And why did I look, well, because now he was going to ref the Dipper Derby! He ref'd both teams a couple of times last season but it seems this season we"re back to the status quo. So, the question is 'Why?'.

I personally think he looked at Alty Taylor (they're both in the Cheshire Association btw) and went back to Riley and said 'If he can ref the Rag cunts then I should be able to ref my team'. He got his dream for one season and we'll see if anything else comes a long.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33117
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 pm

So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16202
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby nottsblue » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.

Shocking admission. Basically saying he didn't do his job for fear of tabloid headlines. What about the teams that were due to play Spuds next? They could argue they should've played a weakened spuds side and the lost points could've cost them a place or two in the final league table, which at £3m odd a place in not small change.

Thing is, I'd be gobsmacked if it was just Clattenburg who was doing this. Game plan management? Fucking cheating if you ask me
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Ref Watch

Postby gillie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.

Ronan perhaps the blind fuckers will get their sight back after hearing what that bent Geordie fucker has now said.
Image
User avatar
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13769
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: our house
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Ref Watch

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.


So he basically cheated / didn't do his job.

How many times have me and you said this over the last few fuckign years ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20236
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.

Shocking admission. Basically saying he didn't do his job for fear of tabloid headlines. What about the teams that were due to play Spuds next? They could argue they should've played a weakened spuds side and the lost points could've cost them a place or two in the final league table, which at £3m odd a place in not small change.

Thing is, I'd be gobsmacked if it was just Clattenburg who was doing this. Game plan management? Fucking cheating if you ask me

Just Clattenburg! The fuckers are told the game plan before we even know who they are!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33117
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Ref Watch

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:20 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:
zabbadabbado
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33117
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby freshie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.


He's the most incompetent ref in the league
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 pm

freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.


He's the most incompetent ref in the league


10000% he’s not bent in the slightest. He’s just a very very shit referee.
Image
Mase
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15320
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.


He's the most incompetent ref in the league


10000% he’s not bent in the slightest. He’s just a very very shit referee.

The worst thing I see is that he thinks he got it right, unless he didn't see it!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33117
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby freshie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.


He's the most incompetent ref in the league


10000% he’s not bent in the slightest. He’s just a very very shit referee.


Definitely. I used to think he was bent. He's not - he's just useless
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

freshie wrote:
Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby
Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.
"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""
Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .
These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.
Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.
Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.

He's the most incompetent ref in the league

10000% he’s not bent in the slightest. He’s just a very very shit referee.

Definitely. I used to think he was bent. He's not - he's just useless

he got Walker sent off for nothing as fourth official - a real team player
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 pm

well bent frog tonight - ignores blatant fouls on us, bookings for nothing, time wasting rewarded - perfect UEFA material.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:57 pm

johnny crossan wrote:well bent frog tonight - ignores blatant fouls on us, bookings for nothing, time wasting rewarded - perfect UEFA material.


Thought he was poor but who cares.
He could have waved the penalty away at the end and nobody would blink.

It’s Sunday’s ref I’m more worried about.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Beefymcfc, Bing [Bot], Blackadder, carl_feedthegoat, Clowncrete, CTID Hants, Google [Bot], Jdoe235, Majestic-12 [Bot], patrickblue, RodneyRodney, Sparklehorse, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 81 guests