Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Mase wrote:
phips wrote:is there something in place for refs to be relegated to the lower divisions for a shite performance?

Don’t know officially, but we often see them relagated for one match then they’re back in the prem the week after.

Taken out of the spotlight, nothing more. Job done.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 am

mr_nool wrote:In this case he obviously saw that a foul was committed (worthy of a yellow, because NB he cynically stopped our attack), but missed the brutality of it. I didn't see how bad it was either until I saw the replay, if I'm honest.

I think Mason was miles behind. However that idiot with a flag in his hand, who also saw an offsite that wasn't, should have seen it. Funny he was sure about the (non) offside but not the tackle.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 am

john@staustell wrote:
mr_nool wrote:In this case he obviously saw that a foul was committed (worthy of a yellow, because NB he cynically stopped our attack), but missed the brutality of it. I didn't see how bad it was either until I saw the replay, if I'm honest.

I think Mason was miles behind. However that idiot with a flag in his hand, who also saw an offsite that wasn't, should have seen it. Funny he was sure about the (non) offside but not the tackle.

I agree with that. That flag waiving prick got history with us as well.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 am

After yesterday anyone who says there is no agenda needs to give their fucking heads a mighty wobble. It wont be long before one of our players is fouled out of the game forever because these refs have been told to look the other way when our players are assaulted.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:19 am

Just to make matters worse, we have got the worst ref in world football on Wednesday. Bobby Madley FFS
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:58 am

Wonderwall wrote:Just to make matters worse, we have got the worst ref in world football on Wednesday. Bobby Madley FFS

Uuuuuugggghhh.......that's it then, we'll be totally stitched up.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:21 am

We are starting to get cunt after cunt officiating us .................
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

I'd be very straight with PGMOL and say that if any of our players get injured due to referees allowing it to happen, then we'll sue you for the loss of the players wages and percentage of transfer fee over the period.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I'd be very straight with PGMOL and say that if any of our players get injured due to referees allowing it to happen, then we'll sue you for the loss of the players wages and percentage of transfer fee over the period.

This 100%

And if it continues to happen with teams booting us, then I’d put one of the kids on in the last minute of a game our players are getting booted and just instruct him to end the career of their best player and tell him they’ll be no punishment from the club. That’ll stop teams trying it in the future.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I'd be very straight with PGMOL and say that if any of our players get injured due to referees allowing it to happen, then we'll sue you for the loss of the players wages and percentage of transfer fee over the period.

This 100%

And if it continues to happen with teams booting us, then I’d put one of the kids on in the last minute of a game our players are getting booted and just instruct him to end the career of their best player and tell him they’ll be no punishment from the club. That’ll stop teams trying it in the future.

Good call. I'd also get him to do the referee while on his way off, and Pep gets to do their manager as well. You could easily pummel Warnock's face, it'd be a joy!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

This 100%

Good call. I'd also get him to do the referee while on his way off, and Pep gets to do their manager as well. You could easily pummel Warnock's face, it'd be a joy!

Once I started, I think I'd eventually need to be physically restrained.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Just to make matters worse, we have got the worst ref in world football on Wednesday. Bobby Madley FFS

Regretfully Boss, once in a long while, I have to correct You.
At least when City are involved, there's no doubt in my mind that the worst ref will always be that Whytenshawe rag scum hooligan, son of Munichs bastard!

not to say Bobby or yesterday's Lee_cunt are any good, though. :evil:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

At least when City are involved, there's no doubt in my mind that the worst ref will always be that Whytenshawe rag scum hooligan, son of Munichs bastard!

Alan Wiley? Alf Gray?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

This 100%

With regard to doing a ref, it’s quite clear Yaya won’t play for us again this season. Maybe throw him on toward the end of a match specifically to smash a ref. Then when he gets his 1 year ban it won’t matter.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:25 pm

I went fuckign berserk when it happened and threw half of my rice pudding at the telly....fuckign mess everywhere.

I hope this cunt of a ref loses the use of his dick and his wife divorces him and he loses everything he ever owned.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:42 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Alan Wiley? Alf Gray?

lol nope, John!
this very asshole

make no mistake, the Chupachupa's home leg semi may well have not resulted the most harmmful officiating this season, but attitude wise sure was the most disgraceful showing of insulting disrespect I witnessed in ages. still fuming!
while yesterday's was just a fat-tard doing is intellectually limited best to comply with directions, imho.

And while momentarely resurfacing, let me just add to Beefy's important point above:
Pep should use his excellent media exposure to strike the Gill's minnows where it hurts most: something blunt on the tune "the FA must decide if they really wanna send out the message that the EPL is not a safe place for star talents to come. the steady protection of thuggery speaks consistent volumes to this point!"

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Re the above post, you don't have to click play to see the intent. That thumbnail says it all!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dimples » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:01 pm

All bad but Deli Ali's was in a class of its own. Nasty piece of work.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Need to play Walker as a false centre foreward . This will confuse Madley as he gives a penalty against him , not realising it is for city.
Last edited by zuricity on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum