Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Let's see if uefalona get a bye in this round like Madrid last night!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Thought the ref was good in the Barca game.
No favours done. He just reffed a game fairly. Didn't fall for any antics by either team.

Just shows how ordinary Barca are when all things are equal.

Juve are a good old fashioned Italian team. They give nothing away and risked nothing that they didn't need to, going forward. Very well drilled.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Have we been assigned a ref for the Derby yet ?

got a strange feeling it will be that dick from Wythenshawe.

You know easy for transport and all that stuff
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:34 pm

zuricity wrote:Have we been assigned a ref for the Derby yet ?

He's doing their game against Burnley do won't get two in a row, thank fuck.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
zuricity wrote:Have we been assigned a ref for the Derby yet ?

He's doing their game against Burnley do won't get two in a row, thank fuck.

How will that work ? he's normally their twelfth man , so with honky konk out he will start up front, being a dubious shaved headed character . Can the rags survive fielding only 11 players ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Martin Atkinson for the derby
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Original Dub wrote:Martin Atkinson for the derby

The same guy who didn't see two penalty offences in the same move against candlepool. We will get shafted by the officials once again i'm afraid and they are so blatant they do not try to hide anymore yesterday was proof of that.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Can anyone actually think of a ref that might be deemed 'good' ?
Last edited by zuricity on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

zuricity wrote:Can anyone actually think oh a ref that might be deemed 'good' ?

If anyone can he won't have been reffing in the prem or it could be that they are some good refs but they have to jump to their masters tune.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:26 pm

gillie wrote:
zuricity wrote:Can anyone actually think of a ref that might be deemed 'good' ?

If anyone can he won't have been reffing in the prem or it could be that they are some good refs but they have to jump to their masters tune.

There must be one somewhere. Someone that can see when it is a real or fake tackle or dive.Kompany got carded against Chelsea for a legit tackle against Hazard i think who made a meal of a non challange.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:30 pm

zuricity wrote:
gillie wrote:

There must be one somewhere. Someone that can see when it is a real or fake tackle or dive.Kompany got carded against Chelsea for a legit tackle against Hazard i think who made a meal of a non challange.

I've always thought Swarbrick was competent at least.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gmercer1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

The officiating on Thursday will reach new levels.
The press already have the headlines of how scum overtake Us and are back to rule the world. There is no way the ref will let us play football.
Just watch for them to kick the shit out us and not give anything, yet we will do a decent tackle and get yellowed for it.

It's going to be unbelievable and sickening
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Martin Atkinson.

That's the cunt in the middle for thursday.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:01 am

gillie wrote:
zuricity wrote:
gillie wrote:

I've always thought Swarbrick was competent at least.

I thought his violin solo on Fairport Convention's 'Crazy Man Michael' was the epitome of understated brilliance..........

But seriously, they're all mindless lackeys of the grotesque PIG-MOB gravy train, so each and every one is as bent as a corkscrew.

The only way we'll ever escape from the grinding corruption and endless bias against us, would be if the Sheikh were to set up some sort of European Super League and, in so doing, completely outflank Sky, UEFA, the PL, the FA, the media and PIG-MOB.

Not being a fan of the CL, I wouldn't find this either a palatable, or acceptable solution.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Martin Atkinson.

Martin keep playing until the rags score Atkinson to give him his full title.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Martin Atkinson.

Martin keep playing until the rags score Atkinson to give him his full title.

I think if we have a shocking time from the ref in this game then the players should surround the ref and cause fuckign mayhem.....its the only way to get the message across to these cunts in PIGMOL.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Sadly Carl. as much as I'd love to agree with you, It would only serve to ultimately make matters worse for us by giving those corrupt authorities yet another chance to use their corrupt power punish us severely.
We could afford whatever fine they chucked at us but long term individual player bans that would follow could hurt us badly.

This issue must be driving our owners and administrators as nuts as it is us. As bad as we feel, Pep must be ripping his skull apart watching his and his players' hard work all week being shoved down his throat each and every game by some no mark twats with a whistle and flags,knowing that you are unable to complain without sanction or threat of a ban.

God knows how the players feel, it's they that feel the pain game after game, getting kicked, stamped on, elbowed in the face with no protection whatsoever.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm

john68 wrote:Sadly Carl. as much as I'd love to agree with you, It would only serve to ultimately make matters worse for us by giving those corrupt authorities yet another chance to use their corrupt power punish us severely.
We could afford whatever fine they chucked at us but long term individual player bans that would follow could hurt us badly.

This issue must be driving our owners and administrators as nuts as it is us. As bad as we feel, Pep must be ripping his skull apart watching his and his players' hard work all week being shoved down his throat each and every game by some no mark twats with a whistle and flags,knowing that you are unable to complain without sanction or threat of a ban.

God knows how the players feel, it's they that feel the pain game after game, getting kicked, stamped on, elbowed in the face with no protection whatsoever.

Just get Bravo to call the ref a cunt. He gets banned and Willy is back. Everyone's a winner. :D
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 pm

john68 wrote:Sadly Carl. as much as I'd love to agree with you, It would only serve to ultimately make matters worse for us by giving those corrupt authorities yet another chance to use their corrupt power punish us severely.

As I said before, all of the above would be bad enough on its own, but to then have the media highlight the smaller issues in the match and then proceed to berate the players and managers so that the wheel just keeps spinning is far worse.

Without one, the other wouldn't be nearly as powerful, but together they're just too strong. VAR is my last hope, but after the Spurs debacle there was no doubt left in my mind that we need all the help technology can give us at this stage. It's been building to the absolute state it's in for over 5 years now and the game for me is dying on its feet, so there's nothing to lose with VAR.
Original Dub

Postby Feed The Goat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 pm

gmercer1 wrote:The officiating on Thursday will reach new levels.
The press already have the headlines of how scum overtake Us and are back to rule the world. There is no way the ref will let us play football.
Just watch for them to kick the shit out us and not give anything, yet we will do a decent tackle and get yellowed for it.

It's going to be unbelievable and sickening

As fans in the ground we need to make it uncomfortable for refs to give shit decisions and we don't really
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum