Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Feed The Goat wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:The officiating on Thursday will reach new levels.
The press already have the headlines of how scum overtake Us and are back to rule the world. There is no way the ref will let us play football.
Just watch for them to kick the shit out us and not give anything, yet we will do a decent tackle and get yellowed for it.

It's going to be unbelievable and sickening

As fans in the ground we need to make it uncomfortable for refs to give shit decisions and we don't really

bit late for that now :cry:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby kinkylola » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:02 pm

there will be a couple more clips coming out of thursday for that blooper reel I posted before
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john68 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 pm

I'm not sure that people really understand the depth of corruption in our game, how evil some of this is, or how high this shit is within our our institutions, maybe even up to government level.

At the bottom end, some agents are tied to managers, clubs and players.
A player can be tied with his agent for his whole career and that is where his loyalty lies, rather than his club. It is the agent that gets him his transfer payouts, signing on fees and negotiates his wages. A player is often at a club for a short time. agents linked to the illegal gambling organisations have great leverage over their clients.
Agents can be tied to managers who get a kickback from the agent if they sign a player from that agents' stable.
Penalties, throw ins, free kicks even that keeper eating a pie shows how far into the minutiae of the game their tentacles can reach.
Clubs riddled with debt, throwing matches for a fee.
Gambling organisations who own or sponsor clubs have a large financial vested interest.

The Premier League is beholden to the global TV broadcasters who put £ billions into the game. Not simply the power they have on a weekly basis to change dates and times of kick offs, but the vested interest of needing certain clubs to be delivered for those big end of season games which bring in £ Billions of commercial revenue and sales. Even Scudamore alluded to this not long ago referring to the financial benefits of the rags being successful.

POGMOL are a private company, meaning there is now a distance between them and the FA, Who to blame if the shit hits the fan? POGMOL select the officials for each game but have the perfect set up. They cannot be questioned nor criticised at pain of being sanctioned, fine or ban. The refs are not allowed to comment and are completely protected from the public scrutiny.

Clubs who are owned by offshore accounts, beyond the legal requirements and reach of British Law and regulations.
The Fit and Proper Test for individuals that has seen clubs owned by totally unfit and improper persons.
Clubs who are owned by asset stripping organisations, dragging finance from the club for their own profits.

The sponsors and partners who want their pound of financial flesh. Their shirt logos need to be flashed up on televised games and the bigger the game the better. Emirates v Etihad in the Emirates Cup Final anyone?

Club, owners, player betting on certain games.
It was alleged that one World renowned club manager left the club because he refused to comply with his chairman's instruction to notify him of the team selection for the next day's game.
And then finally, there is the evil matter of child trafficking from developing nations, where youngsters are bought and sold with no regard for their well being, but only the cash that can be earned from their trading.

ROTTEN TO THE CORE FROM TOP TO FUCKING BOTTOM.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby BookJunior » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:10 pm

john68 wrote:I'm not sure that people really understand the depth of corruption in our game, how evil some of this is, or how high this shit is within our our institutions, maybe even up to government level.

A player can be tied with his agent for his whole career and that is where his loyalty lies, rather than his club. It is the agent that gets him his transfer payouts, signing on fees and negotiates his wages. A player is often at a club for a short time. agents linked to the illegal gambling organisations have great leverage over their clients.
Agents can be tied to managers who get a kickback from the agent if they sign a player from that agents' stable.
Penalties, throw ins, free kicks even that keeper eating a pie shows how far into the minutiae of the game their tentacles can reach.
Gambling organisations who own or sponsor clubs have a large financial vested interest.

The Premier League is beholden to the global TV broadcasters who put £ billions into the game. Not simply the power they have on a weekly basis to change dates and times of kick offs, but the vested interest of needing certain clubs to be delivered for those big end of season games which bring in £ Billions of commercial revenue and sales. Even Scudamore alluded to this not long ago referring to the financial benefits of the rags being successful.

POGMOL are a private company, meaning there is now a distance between them and the FA, Who to blame if the shit hits the fan? POGMOL select the officials for each game but have the perfect set up. They cannot be questioned nor criticised at pain of being sanctioned, fine or ban. The refs are not allowed to comment and are completely protected from the public scrutiny.

Clubs who are owned by offshore accounts, beyond the legal requirements and reach of British Law and regulations.
The Fit and Proper Test for individuals that has seen clubs owned by totally unfit and improper persons.
Clubs who are owned by asset stripping organisations, dragging finance from the club for their own profits.

The sponsors and partners who want their pound of financial flesh. Their shirt logos need to be flashed up on televised games and the bigger the game the better. Emirates v Etihad in the Emirates Cup Final anyone?

It was alleged that one World renowned club manager left the club because he refused to comply with his chairman's instruction to notify him of the team selection for the next day's game.
And then finally, there is the evil matter of child trafficking from developing nations, where youngsters are bought and sold with no regard for their well being, but only the cash that can be earned from their trading.

I think many people are aware.

They all need a grilling from the DCMS select committee followed by a white paper and Act of Parliament. The same goes for FIFA and the FBI.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Feed The Goat wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:The officiating on Thursday will reach new levels.
The press already have the headlines of how scum overtake Us and are back to rule the world. There is no way the ref will let us play football.
Just watch for them to kick the shit out us and not give anything, yet we will do a decent tackle and get yellowed for it.

It's going to be unbelievable and sickening

As fans in the ground we need to make it uncomfortable for refs to give shit decisions and we don't really

bit late for that now :cry:

Exactly , at the Chelsea home game young Anthony Rag the ref didn't bat an eyelid or give a toss about the booing because he knew there would be no problem with the crowd getting to him.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Instead of the usual "you don't know Wat you're doing" chant it should be "we all know what you're doing"
"Same old FA always, cheating"
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:59 pm

john68 wrote:I'm not sure that people really understand the depth of corruption in our game, how evil some of this is, or how high this shit is within our our institutions, maybe even up to government level.

and we're not part of all that are we?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

not the bad part - obviously
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:15 pm

I've got to the stage where I find it hard to muster the enthusiasm to have a decent rant.
So I'll basically just give John68 a +1.

Regarding whether we are part of it or not?
Who knows what methods we are using to fight back.
Who knows what dark methods we employ and what influences we are leaning on.

One thing though. I sincerely hope we are using whatever Machiavellian tactic is necessary to break this cartel and not just break into it.

Like John68, it's the only reason I'm sticking with this at the moment.

Just think how beautiful it would be if City somehow were to succeed in bringing their houses down to ruin.

We'll have a better idea how the war is going next season. At the moment it would seem we are losing the battle.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

phew! thanks for setting my mind at ease jc.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

it's always a pleasure to spread a little balm
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Stat circulating on social media amongst blues ...........

Craig Pawson who fucked us over at Wembley on sunday has reffed us 5 times ......P5 W0 D2 L3

Pretty damning eh ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:27 pm

City64 wrote:Stat circulating on social media amongst blues ...........

Craig Pawson who fucked us over at Wembley on sunday has reffed us 5 times ......P5 W0 D2 L3

Pretty damning eh ?

did your spell that correctly?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Pretty damning eh ?

My bad JC much apoligies .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:45 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Pretty damning eh ?

and I apologise for my spelling too :oops:
On a slightly different tack, it's very strange Yaya hasn't been summoned to the Inquisition yet to receive his 3 match ban and giant fine for telling the truth - maybe Pawson's dishonesty was so blatant they don't want to bring it up again.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:55 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Pretty damning eh ?

and I apologise for my spelling too - on a slightly different tack - it's very strange Yaya hasn't been summoned to the Inquisition yet to receive his 3 match ban and giant fine for telling the truth - maybe Pawson's dishonesty was so blatant they don't want to bring it up again.

Its a strange one as the club will pass info onto the players what to put out in the public domain . Maybe Sagna,s rant was to test the water ? as he got hammered but yet nothing on Yaya ? but Yaya,s comments were cleverly slightly different with its message ? I am also guessing there are huge legal implications if the club come out directly with the whole situation ? Its all boiling up for sure !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:16 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

it's always a pleasure to spread a little balm

There is no balm in Gilead and, moreover, there is no mercy in the corrupt establishment deployed against us.

We are in a full scale war which we can't afford to lose.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Ssshhh... it's all coincidence... again and again.

The real problem is the players don't love the actual city.
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Pretty damning eh ?

and I apologise for my spelling too - on a slightly different tack - it's very strange Yaya hasn't been summoned to the Inquisition yet to receive his 3 match ban and giant fine for telling the truth - maybe Pawson's dishonesty was so blatant they don't want to bring it up again.

Its a strange one as the club will pass info onto the players what to put out in the public domain . Maybe Sagna,s rant was to test the water ? as he got hammered but yet nothing on Yaya ? but Yaya,s comments were cleverly slightly different with its message ? I am also guessing there are huge legal implications if the club come out directly with the whole situation ? Its all boiling up for sure !

I think what we're doing is picking our moment to put something out, with a degree of separation from the club itself - and ratching up the message each time we do it - they have to pick their moment though, because it needs to be something that can't be disputed - like a goal that everyone under the sun know's should have stood.
I really HOPE that's what the club is doing (plus some cloak and dagger stuff behind the scenes with any luck).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 pm

There has to be some kind of action or plan going on...

The owners aren't morons, it happens us on a weekly basis.

Maybe they're putting all their efforts into pushing VAR?

Time will tell.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum