Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:They are fucking us over, OD, of course they are. But there was none of that in evidence yesterday and although my Joan was inconsistent at times, I though Moss had a decent game.

I would love to see some stats home vs away. Even if I saw some huge decisions against us at our place, I think away are far much worse so that might explain why Moss had a ... normal game. Comes to mind that there were almost 2 years without a pen for us away from home.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:37 am

phips wrote:does this daft cunt actually believe i (or anyone online) post because i think others value it or want to hear it ?

I rather thought that is the whole point of a football forum, why else would someone take the trouble to post their opinions?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:52 am

Last edited by Original Dub on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:52 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:They are fucking us over, OD, of course they are. But there was none of that in evidence yesterday and although my Joan was inconsistent at times, I though Moss had a decent game.

I'm with you mate.

In fact, if someone wouldn't mind pointing out where I said moss had a shit game yesterday, that would be great.

He was absolutely fine. There was another decent performance a few weeks ago and I said as much in this thread. I also said I'd love nothing more than to never even have these conversations in the future.

What I did was point out that a lad who thought oliver and marriner had great games should not expect validity when he says the same about moss. He saw no difference.

I saw differences and I point them out.

Make no mistake fa cup winners 2006 or whatever your shitty name is, there is video evidence for every single huge decision I have ever pointed out.

When that is the case, it's called fact, not theory.

I'll keep explaining this if need be, although it's pretty alarming how often I need to.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am

Original Dub wrote:

I'm with you mate.

In fact, if someone wouldn't mind pointing out where I said moss had a shit game yesterday, that would be great.

He was absolutely fine. There was another decent performance a few weeks ago and I said as much in this thread. I also said I'd love nothing more than to never even have these conversations in the future.

What I did was point out that a lad who thought oliver and marriner had great games should not expect validity when he says the same about moss. He saw no difference.

Make no mistake fa cup winners 2006 or whatever your shitty name is, there is video evidence for every single huge decision I have ever pointed out.

I'll keep explaining this if need be, although it's pretty alarming how often I need to.

the issue with your theory is that you only focus on city. there have been scores of refereeing fuck ups this season affecting all teams. there is no agenda against us. the refs are just shit and that is an even bigger issue for me.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:33 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I'm with you mate.

the issue with your theory is that you only focus on city. there have been scores of refereeing fuck ups this season affecting all teams. there is no agenda against us. the refs are just shit and that is an even bigger issue for me.

It is simply foolish to argue that because most or even all teams believe there is an refereeing agenda against them that means there isn't one against us. Similarly, trying to attribute the systematic and blatant cheating by officials affecting our important games to incompetence is also simply foolish.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:08 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I'm with you mate.

My main focus is in city, of course it is.

And I didn't say there was an agenda. Whether it's corruption, bias or incompetence, it happens to us more than the other top teams and that directly affects leagues.

Look at the amount of shit the rags have been handed this season alone from the officials.

19 goals that shouldn't have stood and an amazing amount of clear red card offences not given.

Meanwhile we're on the other side of the spectrum where we're having stonewall penalties waved away on an almost weekly basis and sitting down the bottom of the fair play league.

I don't care half as much about the why as I do about it being eradicated or as close to eradicated as technology will allow.

And having people call video evidence a theory is seriously dense stuff
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Easy game to officiate and it was done to a competent level, that's what you expect, nothing that deserves praise if we're honest.

I wonder does he live on a rolling stone.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dimples » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Of course not - job is already done - look at our points difference Vs. Chelsea and Spurs. We cannot win PL this year = JOB DONE.

So that leaves the top 4. FA/Sky are really desperate to get the Rags a top 4 place this season.

Rags are still going to need a helping hand to get top 4 (despite all the help they have received already).
They have to play Chelsea, US, Arsenal and Spurs.
So a nice little 6 pointer coming up against us.
Lets wait and see if the ref makes any 'mistakes' on the day.
And if so, who gets the benefit of these 'mistakes'. Who do you fancy for that US or the Rags?

If anybody thinks that is over the top, review the Rags games this season (especially over XMAS). Then review ours.
It is all there and very very easy to see.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Dimples » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Dimples wrote:

Of course not - job is already done - look at our points difference Vs. Chelsea and Spurs. We cannot win PL this year = JOB DONE.

So that leaves the top 4. FA/Sky are really desperate to get the Rags a top 4 place this season.

Rags are still going to need a helping hand to get top 4 (despite all the help they have received already).
They have to play Chelsea, US, Arsenal and Spurs.
So a nice little 6 pointer coming up against us.
Lets wait and see if the ref makes any 'mistakes' on the day.
And if so, who gets the benefit of these 'mistakes'. Who do you fancy for that US or the Rags?

If anybody thinks that is over the top, review the Rags games this season (especially over XMAS). Then review ours.
It is all there and very very easy to see.

There you go:

Red card for Larrson of Sunderland Vs. the Rags.
Never a Red card, maybe worthy of a Yellow card.
Watch the Ref. He dives into his pocket straight away.
He got his chance to flash a Red and he took it (Sunderland almost equalised just before that!).

This 'helping hand' keeps MU in with a chance of top 4.
Also, a bonus as they can substitute and rest players before Thursday's date with Anderlecht. Their other route into the CL.

FA/Sky are not even trying to hide it this season. Nobody should be surprised. £billions invested = Sky (subscriptions) call the shots.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 pm

I haven't seen the laarson tackle but the commentators on the radio thought it was extremely harsh.

That ended the game.

They need the rags in the top four and it has been too long already.

The game at our place v them will be some officiating spectacle if it's known we can end their top four hopes.

You better wise up if you think all is well with the officials.
Original Dub

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:I haven't seen the laarson tackle but the commentators on the radio thought it was extremely harsh.

That ended the game.

The game at our place v them will be some officiating spectacle if it's known we can end their top four hopes.

Came here to post this also.

Hard to argue with the conspiracy theory when filth get cards in favour every single time. If it was Aguero instead, the ref would had let the game continue.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:I haven't seen the laarson tackle but the commentators on the radio thought it was extremely harsh.

That ended the game.

When Sunderland nearly scored they actually should have had a penalty. Anichebe was actually clipped as he turned the defender but tried to stay on his feet to score.The commentary was something like " if he had gone down it was a stonewall penalty".

What! You should not need to go down if you are fouled as he was. I don't actually think the ref saw it but you are right that a couple of minutes later he saw the Larsson fould and went for the red very very quickly.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Doug, if I was any use at video editing, I'd have the big incidents in each city game vs each rag game this season all put into a 5 min highlight reel.

They should have at least 12 points less than they have and we should have about 9 points more.

That's a savage difference. Yet here we are in a "battle" with them for the top four.
Original Dub

Postby Dimples » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Original Dub wrote:Doug, if I was any use at video editing, I'd have the big incidents in each city game vs each rag game this season all put into a 5 min highlight reel.

They should have at least 12 points less than they have and we should have about 9 points more.

That's a savage difference. Yet here we are in a "battle" with them for the top four.

As I have said before IMO there is no way the club owners are taking this lying down
It is a +£billon investment in the club and community, by very powerful hard nosed business people
Would love to be privy to know what battles the club are fighting to get this sorted.

Next season will tell the tale. If these decisions continue into next season the club has lost the war.
The PL will have lost one fan.
Why bother tuning in, like today, to see corrupt decisions decide games? It is sickening.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Dimples wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Doug, if I was any use at video editing, I'd have the big incidents in each city game vs each rag game this season all put into a 5 min highlight reel.

As I have said before IMO there is no way the club owners are taking this lying down.

They are mate..
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Ref had an easy decent game yesterday but the fact he cant run or keep up with pro PL players was worrying . :shock:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Dermot Gallagher just on ssn saying "a yellow card would have sufficed" for laarson. Exactly what I thought.

So the rags got a helping hand.

Another coincidence so.
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Original Dub wrote:Dermot Gallagher just on ssn saying "a yellow card would have sufficed" for laarson. Exactly what I thought.

Another coincidence so.

I'm thinking of having a bet that at some point this season a ref will score the winner in a game for them.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dimples » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Dermot Gallagher just on ssn saying "a yellow card would have sufficed" for laarson. Exactly what I thought.

Another coincidence so.

I'm thinking of having a bet that at some point this season a ref will score the winner in a game for them.

The odds would be very very short (around 1/2 ) - probably not worth the risk for such a small return
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum