Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:How did this cunt get picked to ref our game on tue after one of the most biased refereeing peformances seen in the champions league - the 5-3 in manchester?

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/10/15/co ... vs-napoli/

or maybe... Nyon is discovering the "product City" as well as now EPL seems to... shall soon see.

sure the bloke in question is a total bellend.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:How did this cunt get picked to ref our game on tue after one of the most biased refereeing peformances seen in the champions league - the 5-3 in manchester?

yawn... guess your search for a negative article came up short so you had to revert to the old bent refs stuff...
so predictable, so boring
#ibetitsuckstobeyou
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:11 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

yawn... guess your search for a negative article came up short so you had to revert to the old bent refs stuff...
#ibetitsuckstobeyou

You're a little weasel who goes hiding whenever you're asked to explain your naivety on these subjects, so stop following me around making a cunt out of yourself.
From the minute you joined this board, you were sending me private buddy messages and following Carl and me around the board screaming for attention. Yet every time you get the attention these days, you go hiding again.

I have no interest in being your internet friend, so maybe try someone else, you sad cunt.
Last edited by Original Dub on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Original Dub

Postby littlebig » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 am

:lol: :lol: These spats are hilarious. Keep it up fellas
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:41 am

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

#ibetitsuckstobeyou

You're a little weasel who goes hiding whenever you're asked to explain you're naivety on these subjects, so stop following me around making a cunt out of yourself.
From the minute you joined this board, you were sending me private buddy messages and following Carl and me around the board screaming for attention. Yet every time you get the attention these days, you go hiding again.

I have no interest in being your internet friend, so maybe try someone else, you sad cunt.

please share some examples of these so called buddy messages because i can't recall sending any to you.
checking my sent items over the past 5 (five) years... there are 2 pm's in there to you - neither of which are 'buddy messages'
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Just when you thought................................

Roger East for the Burnley game. A long history but possibly most famous for refusing to see a penalty when Sterling was utterly cleaned out against Everton the season before last.

Up there with the worst decsions ever.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

#ibetitsuckstobeyou

You're a little weasel who goes hiding whenever you're asked to explain you're naivety on these subjects, so stop following me around making a cunt out of yourself.

please share some examples of these so called buddy messages because i can't recall sending any to you.
checking my sent items over the past 5 (five) years... there are 2 pm's in there to you - neither of which are 'buddy messages'

And when I didn't reply would you not have gotten the fucking hint?

I've said it before, you were mildly amusing when you first arrived, but since you started coming out with negative bullshit about the team and pep during preseason last year and now taking the piss out of any poster who points out the clear bias in the media and shocking officiating, you're making a fucking idiot out of yourself on a weekly basis.

Have a look at what started your latest bullshit - I pointed out that the referee appointed to our game is the same referee that had a fucking shocker last time he reffed us. And you wade in with your usual "it's all in your head" shite.

Go back to being completely insignificant, you're safer there.
And we all know how much you like to hide.
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm

john@staustell wrote:Just when you thought................................

Roger East for the Burnley game. A long history but possibly most famous for refusing to see a penalty when Sterling was utterly cleaned out against Everton the season before last.

He was a right creepy fucker in Game of Thrones

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

OMG, he looks ancient. How will he keep up with our play?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

OMG, he looks ancient. How will he keep up with our play?

He won't.

That's an old photo.....he's become more decrepit since it was taken :roll:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:57 pm

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Image

Portrait taken after his last shocker against us.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 pm

We won the game last time we had this ref right? Must've been pretty poor if he was that bias against us. Maybe he will try harder tonight, time will tell.

I think it must be quite hard for certain refs in the CL as in their leagues they usually blow for the slightest thing (far more quickly than the refs in the UK anyway) so when they get to ref a British team they may over compensate the other way. Could be utter Bollox but that's my theory nevertheless.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Chinners wrote:We won the game last time we had this ref right? Must've been pretty poor if he was that bias against us. Maybe he will try harder tonight, time will tell.

I think it must be quite hard for certain refs in the CL as in their leagues they usually blow for the slightest thing (far more quickly than the refs in the UK anyway) so when they get to ref a British team they may over compensate the other way. Could be utter Bollox but that's my theory nevertheless.

If we win 5-3 tonight I won’t be bothered.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Chinners wrote:We won the game last time we had this ref right? Must've been pretty poor if he was that bias against us. Maybe he will try harder tonight, time will tell.

costed us a progress to CL semifinal (with some additional merit of our own , in 2nd leg) but yes, Your point still stands.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

costed us a progress to CL semifinal (with some additional merit of our own , in 2nd leg) but yes, Your point still stands.

Nah, our team cost us by conceding too many at home and being too gunho in the away leg. Refs can certainly play their part but not in every defeat or non qualification game ... that's a bit paranoid too far for me
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Chinners wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Nah, our team cost us by conceding too many at home and being too gunho in the away leg. Refs can certainly play their part but not in every defeat or non qualification game ... that's a bit paranoid too far for me

Yeah and nah, Id rather say.
disclaimer to the effect of your very logic is between brackets, and sure I dont wanna start kinda Ron vs Nige patomime... :P
but once in a very few times (to yr point) that was one of any: award sergio's textbook penno and subsequent red card.
city go 2 nil with 2/3 of game still up, 11v10, and on a totally different momentum.
return leg fuckup would have not even be on cards then.
imho :geek:

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:06 pm

don't care if both callS on penalties were genuine and disallowed goal rightly called offside, this bastard is as bent as the league where he belongs.

HOPE I WON'T HAVE TO ENDURE THE PAIN OF HAVING HIM APPOINTED TO CITY AGAIN.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Thought the ref had a good game, let the game flow, reserved using his cards and got the big decisions correct. Always nice when the ref is not the talking point of the game. B+
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Chinners wrote:Thought the ref had a good game, let the game flow and was reserved using his cards. B+

most respected italian officiating pundit, former referee graziano cesari, agrees with You.

sorry, I don't. call me biased spoilt brat.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum