Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Out of the blue, may I just reiterate that Michael Oliver, arguably the current most talented English ref, is a very smart sneaky clinical asshole and bastard?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:I am the only one who thought that Holebas deserved a red on Saturday for a similar foul to the one Britos was sent off for in Watford's previous home match?

That was a nasty,spiteful foul from a proper twat of a player.

Not so very Cleveverly should've been carded for his annual attempt to cripple someone from City.

How the deuce did Cleverley ever get picked to play for England ??...........on second thoughts, no answer to that is required.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:I am the only one who thought that Holebas deserved a red on Saturday for a similar foul to the one Britos was sent off for in Watford's previous home match?

Not so very Cleveverly should've been carded for his annual attempt to cripple someone from City.

How the deuce did Cleverley ever get picked to play for England ??...........on second thoughts, no answer to that is required.

Light weight fairweather asshat that goes missing if things aren't going his way. Shouldn't even have had one game for England because there were other, better but less fashionable players available at the time. He was only ever there to fill the RAG quota that seems mandatory for every England manager to fill (along with the Nivea boy quota from Liverpool too).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

Light weight fairweather asshat that goes missing if things aren't going his way. Shouldn't even have had one game for England because there were other, better but less fashionable players available at the time. He was only ever there to fill the RAG quota that seems mandatory for every England manager to fill (along with the Nivea boy quota from Liverpool too).

Cleverley said that Saturday's performance was possibly the best he's ever had to suffer. The rag cunt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

Cleverley said that Saturday's performance was possibly the best he's ever had to suffer. The rag cunt.

He must be a masochist.....amongst other things.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:17 pm

I never really had an issue with Cleverly as a person as I don't think he ever had a go or demeaned us in anyway. My issue was that he managed so many England caps and got so much media attention just because he played for the Rags. In honesty he just wasn't a very good footballer, average at best, which showed when he eventually left the Rags.

How many others were there, there must be dozens who got chosen just because they were Rags and then were dropped like a shitty stick as soon as they moved from the Swamp.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I never really had an issue with Cleverly as a person as I don't think he ever had a go or demeaned us in anyway. My issue was that he managed so many England caps and got so much media attention just because he played for the Rags. In honesty he just wasn't a very good footballer, average at best, which showed when he eventually left the Rags.
How many others were there, there must be dozens who got chosen just because they were Rags and then were dropped like a shitty stick as soon as they moved from the Swamp.

Was thinking this exact thing earlier.

How many others, im sure there have been loads...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I never really had an issue with Cleverly as a person as I don't think he ever had a go or demeaned us in anyway. My issue was that he managed so many England caps and got so much media attention just because he played for the Rags. In honesty he just wasn't a very good footballer, average at best, which showed when he eventually left the Rags.

The very worst example is Nick Powell. Didn't actually get on the pitch but he made a squad. So he was deemed one of the best six or seven midfielders in the country at that time. Shocking doesn't come close
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:43 pm

nottsblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

The very worst example is Nick Powell. Didn't actually get on the pitch but he made a squad. So he was deemed one of the best six or seven midfielders in the country at that time. Shocking doesn't come close

Didn't Zaha get a call up after he was signed but never played for them as he was on loan to Palace for the rest of the season.

And what about the JizzJazz debacle, pimping him for England cos he scored 2 goals against a team of Sunderland's standard!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Yep jizzjazz was a joke.

Chadwick was touted as a great young player after one game. Frazer Campbell also springs to mind. Not sure if they're both English but still
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:01 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Yep jizzjazz was a joke.

Chadwick was touted as a great young player after one game. Frazer Campbell also springs to mind. Not sure if they're both English but still

They don't even have to be British, remember Federico "Kiko" Macheda?

Now staring for Novaro after a loan at Forest.

I recall an article when red nose retired fawning over the legacy of great young players he was leaving. All now gone into oblivion except De Gea.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Yep jizzjazz was a joke.

They don't even have to be British, remember Federico "Kiko" Macheda?

Now staring for Novaro after a loan at Forest.

I recall an article when red nose retired fawning over the legacy of great young players he was leaving. All now gone into oblivion except De Gea.

Who wants to leave, to go to Real Madrid.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Ref Watch:
Getting sick and tired of seeing Madley anywhere.

Weebulls wobble but they don't fall down Ref , for me
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:45 pm

who tf Neil Swarbrick is?

Manchester City
v Crystal Palace
Referee: Neil Swarbrick
Assistants: Scott Ledger, Andy Garratt
Fourth official: Tony Harrington

https://www.premierleague.com/news/476165

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby freshie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm

The ref today is letting the West Brom cloggers get away with murder. McAuley should've had a yellow by now
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Didn't see it tonight, only updates.

All good with the ref??
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Original Dub wrote:Didn't see it tonight, only updates.

All good with the ref??

Normal service was resumed tonight - Sterling booked for being fouled (reminded me of the Aguero card from a while back) and Pulis' thugs were allowed to kick Gundo off the pitch. City ended up with 5 yellows to their 1, because we're obviously a dirty team.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:59 pm

All good with the ref??

Sounded like he knew what he was doing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

All good with the ref??

Sounded like he knew what he was doing.

He was a total cunt.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Duckman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 pm

fucking shite. incompetent cunt. incontinent as well I'm certain.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum