Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Original Dub wrote:
City64 wrote:The fact that our defence is far worse than any ref and we continually give away school boy shit goals is the bigger issue today .

I don't think any issue is bigger than a ref missing something that results in the opposition being a man down.

And against Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal that happened.

If we played against ten men in all those games I don't think we'd have to worry about our defence half as much.

So while I agree we have issues, none are as big as bad officiating.

Mariner wasn't too bad today compared with the utter uber bent cunts we have had this season OD , my point is OUR PATHETIC DEFENCE cost us 3 relative easy points today against an utter wank Arsenal team that are in disarray .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 pm

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
City64 wrote:The fact that our defence is far worse than any ref and we continually give away school boy shit goals is the bigger issue today .

I don't think any issue is bigger than a ref missing something that results in the opposition being a man down.

If we played against ten men in all those games I don't think we'd have to worry about our defence half as much.

Mariner wasn't too bad today compared with the utter uber bent cunts we have had this season OD , my point is OUR PATHETIC DEFENCE cost us 3 relative easy points today against an utter wank Arsenal team that are in disarray .
I refer my learned friend to my previous answer :P
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:15 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I refer my learned friend to my previous answer :P

Yes saw it JC no worries pal :lol:

ps god help us v the chavs on Wednesday night !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:19 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 pm

You will know it is as bent as nine bob nails if we get that tosser from Wythenshawe on wednesday.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

That's it boys, have a good giggle at our "misfortune"
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

So, when do all these decisions even themselves out? In this case, regardless of our defence, we should've been looking to win it with a penalty, or if he hadn't handled, the ball in the box for a possible last minute chance.

Instead, once again, the officials fail to give it. Becoming a fucking joke now the cheating fucking cunts. Suits them down to the ground, keeping the Rags, Arse and Dippers fighting it out to the end, gives them something to get us talking about. In the meantime, we've been fucked over so many times i am amazed we've actually managed to stay in the top 4!

The cunts at Sky/PL etc al must be fuming, after giving the Rags the biggest helping hand ever seen, they're that shit they're still out of the running!

Cheating cunts, i could rip their fucking heads off!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 pm

It's crazy beefy.

Groundhog day. We get cheated and the post match talk is all about what we're missing and how we come up short in the big games.

Proper reffing v Chelsea, spurs, liverpool and arsenal and we have 12 points.

Instead we get 3 points.

Could really do with those 9 points now.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Original Dub wrote:It's crazy beefy.

Groundhog day. We get cheated and the post match talk is all about what we're missing and how we come up short in the big games.

Proper reffing v Chelsea, spurs, liverpool and arsenal and we have 12 points.

Instead we get 3 points.

Could really do with those 9 points now.

The thing is mate, it's not just about the big decisions. As has been mentioned many a time, it's the overall ref'ing where their players get away with loads and then we get punished with a first tackle, no matter how innocuous. I think it was the repeat fixture where we seen a different tac when we came out the second half and completely ignored the ref. We knew we'd get nothing but cards from him so we cut out any sort of meaningful tackle and didn't say a word when we were tackled. This has continued but as we seen a week ago, sometimes you have to say something but then get a slapped wrist for doing so.

The officials/media are not only having an effect with the big decisions, the biggest impact on us is their in-game management/directive.

I was thinking Martiner wasn't half bad today but when he failed to give a couple of extra yellows that would've seen a couple of Arsenal players off, as well as that obvious penalty, then my opinion changed. He was just managing the stage, nothing more.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:59 pm

I saw what I expected to see from this cunt today. Anyone know who the cheat is we'll be getting on Wednesday?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 pm

And right on cue... once again it was all in our heads. In fact, we were lucky again. Just like the troll would have us believe we were lucky last week too.

Another "excellent" performance by the ref apparently.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/879351522?-1808:813:0
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:56 pm

" His arm was in a natural position"

Yep, perfectly natural to do a Superman impression when heading a ball.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:" His arm was in a natural position"

Yep, perfectly natural to do a Superman impression when heading a ball.

There's always a great excuse as to why we're shafted. Always some reason we didn't get a penalty AND a sending off when we play one of the "big four". There's always a perfectly good explanation, yet the only thing that can't be explained is the "coincidence" of it happening every time.

We have issues with our team, of course we do, but we'd still be in a title race with these issues only for this constant cheating/bias/incompetency.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:14 pm

If we don't have a 2 goal lead against the top teams we won't win - we will draw or lose -as has been the case this season.
Make that 3 !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john68 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Money, money, money!!!!!
Top and bottom of it. Whether it's UeFA or the Prem, it's all down to money. Billions of it in any denomination you wish to choose.
If the Prem can deliver the rags, Arse, Chavs and the dippers into the top four, they have maximised their profits and made everybody happy.
The Prem gets top dollar from the global TV sales, the global media gets higher audience figures and their sales and advertising increases.

When it's all added up, these guys aren't simply dealing in $Ms, not even $bns. This shower of shite who have control of our game, if you add in the gambling (legal & illegal), are playing for TRILLIONS. Serious, serious money....serious serious crime.

Refs are just one of the tools the fhey use to give them a helping hand. Never forget that POGMOL, who employ and appoint refs are a private company. They are distanced from the FA and Prem. If caught, "Fuck all to with us Guv" and the football institutions are squeaky clean.

Oh how we laughed a few years ago when the Fat Spanish Waiter ranted about the rags and favouritism. Benitez, that usually quiet, diplomatic man who lost it publically.
And Maureen, when the Chavs were screwed by a ref surprisingly said "The ref did a good job". interpreted in the press as sarcasm and avoiding a disciplinary. Maybe just maybe it was a gentle nod in the directions of the ref doing as he was instructed by his masters and doing it well.
Pep hyas already sought meetings with POGMOL. All these incidents, coincidental? All those incidents favouring a particular group of teams that need to be helped, coincidental.

Oh and BTW.....It's LUVVERLY to be back....Hello friends.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm

john68 wrote:Money, money, money!!!!!
Top and bottom of it. Whether it's UeFA or the Prem, it's all down to money. Billions of it in any denomination you wish to choose.
If the Prem can deliver the rags, Arse, Chavs and the dippers into the top four, they have maximised their profits and made everybody happy.
The Prem gets top dollar from the global TV sales, the global media gets higher audience figures and their sales and advertising increases.

When it's all added up, these guys aren't simply dealing in $Ms, not even $bns. This shower of shite who have control of our game, if you add in the gambling (legal & illegal), are playing for TRILLIONS. Serious, serious money....serious serious crime.

Refs are just one of the tools the fhey use to give them a helping hand. Never forget that POGMOL, who employ and appoint refs are a private company. They are distanced from the FA and Prem. If caught, "Fuck all to with us Guv" and the football institutions are squeaky clean.

Oh how we laughed a few years ago when the Fat Spanish Waiter ranted about the rags and favouritism. Benitez, that usually quiet, diplomatic man who lost it publically.
And Maureen, when the Chavs were screwed by a ref surprisingly said "The ref did a good job". interpreted in the press as sarcasm and avoiding a disciplinary. Maybe just maybe it was a gentle nod in the directions of the ref doing as he was instructed by his masters and doing it well.
Pep hyas already sought meetings with POGMOL. All these incidents, coincidental? All those incidents favouring a particular group of teams that need to be helped, coincidental.

It's good to have you back John
And with a. top post to boot ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:41 pm

a very welcome return, on the button as usual :)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:43 pm

About time pal. Where the hell have you been?!

We have american blow-ins on the site now telling us the officials are having brilliant games, so it's great to see a cracking post like yours.

Stick around this time ;)
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Miserable old sod!!!

Good to see you back buddy, all the way from the Baltic's ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Welcome back.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum