Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:Taylor looking after the rags several times already and we're only 7 minutes in.


Incredible isnt it....fuckign cunt will get involved in actually playing for them just now...hes dying to kick the ball
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20140
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Taylor looking after the rags several times already and we're only 7 minutes in.


Incredible isnt it....fuckign cunt will get involved in actually playing for them just now...hes dying to lick their balls


Fixed for you 8-)
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16069
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
phips wrote:good stuff from Oilver

Nailed Otter with a ban as instructed didn't he? A booking for nothing - pure agenda.

Agreed. Especially considering what he didn't book arsenal players for in the last five minutes. Marty Feldman on Delph; whoever it was on Bernard.

I'm am sorry but have to disagree with the both of Gents. particularly in my capacity of biggest conspiracy theorist of the week.

Overall Oliver's officiating was well consistent and a decent show of his refereeing capabilities. Hat of to him (cunt):
a) perfect officiating performance simply does not exist. too much a complicated job.
b) from immemorable (to me) time, the cards count is fairly reflecting the state of the game: 6 yellows to the negative side, 1 to the positive playing side.
c) aside the fact that only blatant mistake (the lino's) went to City favour, I saw a few episodes that You can file under "respect for the Leaders" (the spotting back to the fault on KdB (?) after the advantange seemingly played on the Sane's offside, to mention the last). nowhere near Slur Alex rulesbook, but still I enjoyed "respect" payed.
d) was taking the missus to airport and didnt see the last minutes involving Otter's card BUT, ruling out the biggest liability of the City defensive dept., against the Foxies: hardly a big blow, isn't it?

Again, fair dos to mr. Oliver glad he proved me - today - a paranoid cunt.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
phips wrote:good stuff from Oilver

Nailed Otter with a ban as instructed didn't he? A booking for nothing - pure agenda.

Agreed. Especially considering what he didn't book arsenal players for in the last five minutes. Marty Feldman on Delph; whoever it was on Bernard.

I'm am sorry but have to disagree with the both of Gents. particularly in my capacity of biggest conspiracy theorist of the week.

Overall Oliver's officiating was well consistent and a decent show of his refereeing capabilities. Hat of to him (cunt):
a) perfect officiating performance simply does not exist. too much a complicated job.
b) from immemorable (to me) time, the cards count is fairly reflecting the state of the game: 6 yellows to the negative side, 1 to the positive playing side.
c) aside the fact that only blatant mistake (the lino's) went to City favour, I saw a few episodes that You can file under "respect for the Leaders" (the spotting back to the fault on KdB (?) after the advantange seemingly played on the Sane's offside, to mention the last). nowhere near Slur Alex rulesbook, but still I enjoyed "respect" payed.
d) was taking the missus to airport and didnt see the last minutes involving Otter's card BUT, ruling out the biggest liability of the City defensive dept., against the Foxies: hardly a big blow, isn't it?

Again, fair dos to mr. Oliver glad he proved me - today - a paranoid cunt.

you're overthinking again S4e - it always ends badly :lol:
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
phips wrote:good stuff from Oilver

Nailed Otter with a ban as instructed didn't he? A booking for nothing - pure agenda.

Agreed. Especially considering what he didn't book arsenal players for in the last five minutes. Marty Feldman on Delph; whoever it was on Bernard.

I'm am sorry but have to disagree with the both of Gents. particularly in my capacity of biggest conspiracy theorist of the week.

Overall Oliver's officiating was well consistent and a decent show of his refereeing capabilities. Hat of to him (cunt):
a) perfect officiating performance simply does not exist. too much a complicated job.
b) from immemorable (to me) time, the cards count is fairly reflecting the state of the game: 6 yellows to the negative side, 1 to the positive playing side.
c) aside the fact that only blatant mistake (the lino's) went to City favour, I saw a few episodes that You can file under "respect for the Leaders" (the spotting back to the fault on KdB (?) after the advantange seemingly played on the Sane's offside, to mention the last). nowhere near Slur Alex rulesbook, but still I enjoyed "respect" payed.
d) was taking the missus to airport and didnt see the last minutes involving Otter's card BUT, ruling out the biggest liability of the City defensive dept., against the Foxies: hardly a big blow, isn't it?

Again, fair dos to mr. Oliver glad he proved me - today - a paranoid cunt.

you're overthinking again S4e

in short, Pal, can a gay likes birds?
of course I do: it's my freak nature. ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Justified logic » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 pm

What a shit ref we had - again.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16069
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

Was decent. Couple of iffy calls on raheem but otherwise sound.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

he did all he could to damage us with the Otter booking for nothing, strange post - I thought you were joking before OD
but apparently not :?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:25 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

Was decent. Couple of iffy calls on raheem but otherwise sound.


Exactly.

What a strange thing to say from the OP.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16069
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Original Dub wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

Was decent. Couple of iffy calls on raheem but otherwise sound.

Exactly.
What a strange thing to say from the OP.

not nearly as strange as that
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:28 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

Was decent. Couple of iffy calls on raheem but otherwise sound.

Exactly.
What a strange thing to say from the OP.

not nearly as strange as that


Or that...

I have a feeling the OP might not mean what you think he means JC
Last edited by Original Dub on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16069
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:What a shit ref we had - again.


I thought he was pretty good.

he did all he could to damage us with the Otter booking for nothing, strange post - I thought you were joking before OD
but apparently not :?

get your blue tinted spectacles off, my friend. 8-)
Youre sounding like a Blue Martin Tyler, here.

overthing, sure. but spot on. :ugeek:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:32 pm

What's Otter think about being banned for nothing I wonder or Guardiola for that matter?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Original Dub wrote:I have a feeling the OP might not mean what you think he means JC

is he john68 in disguise?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 pm

johnny crossan wrote:What's Otter think about being banned for nothing I wonder or Guardiola for that matter?

nothing, nothing?.
Yet to see it, but reading the match thread some said he made an Otter.
how many games we have been badly savaged, ending up with a bigger cards counts?
I see Your point, but still I'd take today's officiating from now to eternity.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Justified logic » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:I have a feeling the OP might not mean what you think he means JC

is he john68 in disguise?

Hey! I can whinge with the best of them.

Anyway, with Leicester up next perhaps it's best that The Otter isn't even up for selection. Maybe Vinny?
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:I have a feeling the OP might not mean what you think he means JC

is he john68 in disguise?

Hey! I can whinge with the best of them.

Anyway, with Leicester up next perhaps it's best that The Otter isn't even up for selection. Maybe Vinny?

OK, I give in - he's done us a big favour :roll:
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:53 pm

I had no qualms with the Otter booking. Went in with forearm in the back of Arse players neck. I'd expect a booking for anybody else, just because we don't see it for the Rags (ibracuntabitch) or Dippers (Sliippy G) doesn't mean we should get the same favourable treatment. I'd hate it if them cunts actually started giving us things we didn't deserve.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 32891
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I had no qualms with the Otter booking. Went in with forearm in the back of Arse players neck. I'd expect a booking for anybody else, just because we don't see it for the Rags (ibracuntabitch) or Dippers (Sliippy G) doesn't mean we should get the same favourable treatment. I'd hate it if them cunts actually started giving us things we didn't deserve.

You'll be telling us Walker's red was deserved as well next :?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], edge275, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 30 guests