Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Wonderwall wrote:We have been appointed the worst ref in the league for our game on Monday v Everton.

Bobby Madley, the incompetent fool will take charge of the game. I despise him almost as much as Anthony Taylor. At least we know that Taylor is shit for us because he is a rag. Madley is beyond useless.

Definitely an all round shit ref. But if I'd to pick between incompetent or agenda driven/biased, I'd take incompetence any day of the week mate.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Wonderwall wrote:We have been appointed the worst ref in the league for our game on Monday v Everton.

Bobby Madley, the incompetent fool will take charge of the game. I despise him almost as much as Anthony Taylor. At least we know that Taylor is shit for us because he is a rag. Madley is beyond useless.

Yeah we may not finish the game with 11 players. On a side note how is Oliver allowed to be 4th official after being our ref versus Brighton.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 am

Hazy2 wrote:No Nigel, No I can't be arsed, Back on point How did Kane get away with his tackle on the Newcastle player from behind, I know he plays for England, that was a s much a red as anything this weekend.

and on our Florian too!! :x
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/896494255669219328

Interesting tweet about the PIGMOL regime by Henry Winter who is probably the best and most neutral football writer out there .

You thinking of Martin Samuel?

Martin Samuel is very good and understands our club and owners but Henry Winter for me is the best all round "neutral" writer out there .

Winter is a racist
Watch on youtube.com

Wasn't it Winter that tried to belittle the club for not filling our stadium at home games by using the stadium maximum capacity figure rather than an actual matchday capacity figure? (from before we expanded). I'm around 90 percent sure it was.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 pm

If I knew it before the game why didn't PiGMOL fucking useless twat should never ref a game again. Not even Sunday league
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

If I knew it before the game why didn't PiGMOL fucking useless twat should never ref a game again. Not even Sunday league

You were bang on Bob. And I knew you would be. He's shockingly bad.

What a huge influence to have on a game.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:57 pm

gillie wrote:

Yeah we may not finish the game with 11 players. On a side note how is Oliver allowed to be 4th official after being our ref versus Brighton.

Prophetic.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sidSmith » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Un fucking believable! Incompetent is being too kind.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 pm

It's interesting how the media have gone on this ref's incompetence. Don't make me fucking laugh. £770 on a season ticket and the cheating we had last year has begun in the second game. BENT
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05 am

We should make a statement that we dont want this fuckign inept ref anywhere near reffing us again , we should seriously make a huge deal of it as hes fucked us over too many times to mention.

Even that cunt Poll slagged him off..calling him not good enough to ref this game ffs !!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We should make a statement that we dont want this fuckign inept ref anywhere near reffing us again , we should seriously make a huge deal of it as hes fucked us over too many times to mention.

Even that cunt Poll slagged him off..calling him not good enough to ref this game ffs !!!

Other clubs do it with certain refs so I don't see why we can't.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:39 am

Lat night and games for the rest of the season are where refs like that twat do a job on us and slip away, he was pathetic from start to finish. Forget the obvious mistakes. He allowed Baines to dive, tackle from behind and waste a min on every throw. Let Rooney help him ref the game. For anyone to suggest anything other that a bent cunt or no agenda FUCK OFF.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:42 am

And we haven't had Anthony Taylor yet !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:47 am

City64 wrote:And we haven't had Anthony Taylor yet !

We haven't had him in the league since that stitch up against Chelsea last season. Maybe we had words with PIGMOL about him in that private meeting Pep had with Mike Riley?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 am

Wonderwall wrote:

The truth is he'll get a gold star from them for exceptional execution of standing orders.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We should make a statement that we dont want this fuckign inept ref anywhere near reffing us again , we should seriously make a huge deal of it as hes fucked us over too many times to mention.

That's what they always say when a ref has stitched us up. Stops people thinking the obvious.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 am

At the end of the season we were up in arms at the "quality and impartiality" odd the referees

During the summer break we wondered if anything will change

After just two games it's a case of "as you were City", good luck in playing against 12 in selected games
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 pm

We have been given MIKE DEAN at the weekend. Expect a Red card.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Wonderwall wrote:We have been given MIKE DEAN at the weekend. Expect a Red card.

And that's what gives them away. For me, Dean was one of, if not thee best ref around a few years ago. Then, a couple of seasons ago he started making some strange and absurd decisions. Shortly after he then ref'd a Dipper Derby, the first one in his career as he ruled himself out of taking them due to his possible conflict of interest because of where he's from.

He always seemed one of those that integrity was key but for some reason his decision making then went completely against what I'd seen before.

He had either undergone a lobotomy and had Riley's balls inserted or, probably the same outcome, started taking orders from the PL to enhance/extend his career.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Still very annoyed about mondays ref. He clearly has never played the game .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum