Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby freshie » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

Where did you get that from? was wondering if they have similar stats for other teams - having an argument with a rag about this
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:06 pm

freshie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

Where did you get that from? was wondering if they have similar stats for other teams - having an argument with a rag about this

A rag hating mate of mine sent it me...no idea where he got it from though.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Can't vouch for this site Freshie but there's an article about it here

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.footballf ... e-stat/amp
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm

United wouldn't be challenging for top four with a trophy in hand if it wasn't for refs.
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Brilliant effort to get them swampies over the line - sometimes it's just not your day. Poor Kevin, no friends at all now!
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Original Dub wrote:United wouldn't be challenging for top four with a trophy in hand if it wasn't for refs.

The main point there being 'Challenging for the top 4', how low does that sound for a club like the Rags. They must all be delirious with the performances they've shown and the fact they haven't lost in, well, any game at all.

Wonderfully brilliant I may say, others would just say they're shit. They have all the calls but are still 6th, with all those above still to play. How bad is that for the most expensive squad in modern football?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:16 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Brilliant effort to get them swampies over the line - sometimes it's just not your day. Poor Kevin, no friends at all now!

The officials are helping them a lot as usual and Friend did try his best today but just not enough.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Brilliant effort to get them swampies over the line - sometimes it's just not your day. Poor Kevin, no friends at all now!

The officials are helping them a lot as usual and Friend did try his best today but just not enough.

By the sound of it Friend did us a favour as he seemed to piss Bournemouth off that much that it some them from their daze.

What's that, 17 offside goals in their favour, at least 7 reds not given and they're still in 6th?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Add madley bottling it at candlepool they really do follow orders from the FA
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Just watching MotD. Our favourite Altrincham fan was at it again. The Burnley player handled the ball by sticking his arm out. Swansea asked for handball, so he gave Burnley a penalty. Shocking decision. Even more shocking is how this cheat still manages to referee at the highest level
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just watching MotD. Our favourite Altrincham fan was at it again. The Burnley player handled the ball by sticking his arm out. Swansea asked for handball, so he gave Burnley a penalty. Shocking decision. Even more shocking is how this cheat still manages to referee at the highest level

I couldn't be bothered to watch MOTD tonight NB, but who were the empty headed 'experts' in the studio and what did they say about the Ibrahimovitch situation ??

If the odious Slimeball Shearer was on, I could well imagine he followed the Party line and exonerated the Swedish Scumbag....either that, or he got splinters in his posterior, sitting on the fence ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:03 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Just watching MotD. Our favourite Altrincham fan was at it again. The Burnley player handled the ball by sticking his arm out. Swansea asked for handball, so he gave Burnley a penalty. Shocking decision. Even more shocking is how this cheat still manages to referee at the highest level

I couldn't be bothered to watch MOTD tonight NB, but who were the empty headed 'experts' in the studio and what did they say about the Ibrahimovitch situation ??

If the odious Slimeball Shearer was on, I could well imagine he followed the Party line and exonerated the Swedish Scumbag....either that, or he got splinters in his posterior, sitting on the fence ??

Keown and Murphy. Both saying there surely has to be retrospective action
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:32 am

To be fair to MoTD they said Mings wasn't looking at Ibra, so it didn't look intentional, but Ibra was pure revenge. They showed the earlier stamp by Ibra as well. The conclusion was that the elbow was pure intention and needed retrospective action.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dub City » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:41 am

nottsblue wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Keown and Murphy. Both saying there surely has to be retrospective action

Any chance Trevor Sinclair doing motd2 tonight? I'm sure he won't fail to give a good honest opinion on the favouritism the rags are getting from the ref again.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 am

Agenda, mate.

Well set agenda.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Ready?
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Perfectly good goal ruled out
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Original Dub wrote:Perfectly good goal ruled out

Raheem was offside. He wasn't interfering till his collision took out thier defender and left silva one on one. I think that was the correct call.

That said if if was against us I'd have no doubt it would stand.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dameerto » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

Raheem was offside. He wasn't interfering till his collision took out thier defender and left silva one on one. I think that was the correct call.

We've had at least one goal scored against us this season where our keeper was obstructed by an opposition player in an offside position. I can't remember which match it was though - I think it was during Bravo's 'stint' in goal.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:57 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

That's a fair point.

But it would be a free out then? Lino gave it as silva offside iirc?
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum