Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Wilshere is old enough to know when to shut the fuck up, gracefully. Idiot
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14306
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Ref Watch

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:He’s such a little twat.


Id forget my position within my company if I ever bumped into him........Id love to kick the living fuck out of him.

And to think he is still being mentioned as a possibility for the World Cup. He is the sort of player who is loathed by fans of every club
nottsblue
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15177
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Ref Watch

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:37 am

As a neutral watching the game of the century yesterday, i have to say the referee was very poor. I know we use this chat to pick up on those weird decisions that generally get made against City. However Pawson was very bad yesterday. So i ask Mike Dean , How do you reconcile your yellow card for Sterling , who never left the pitch and did less celebrations , being surrounded by the team and some fans , with pretty much the last kick of the game getting the result. With Pawsons failure to book Lionel Rashford for actually running off the pitch and to the crowd to celebrate the first goal of a match that was in it‘s early phase?
Come on Mike explain your very bad decision !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10799
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Ref Watch

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:41 am

zuricity wrote:As a neutral watching the game of the century yesterday, i have to say the referee was very poor. I know we use this chat to pick up on those weird decisions that generally get made against City. However Pawson was very bad yesterday. So i ask Mike Dean , How do you reconcile your yellow card for Sterling , who never left the pitch and did less celebrations , being surrounded by the team and some fans , with pretty much the last kick of the game getting the result. With Pawsons failure to book Lionel Rashford for actually running off the pitch and to the crowd to celebrate the first goal of a match that was in it‘s early phase?
Come on Mike explain your very bad decision !


No explanation required other than Dean was operating under standing orders, which he of course relished as a City hating scouser.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6100
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

I thought the ref was very one sided yesterday. Obviously had his orders from above.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35401
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Ah come on Tokyo, he was genuinely hurt

Image

:twisted: ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I thought the ref was very one sided yesterday. Obviously had his orders from above.

Well.. even an Italian cunt is aware of how deeply Brits nurture Traditions.
one of the steadiest is that Strefford enjoys its own special statutory set of Rules of Football. from 1910 or so, isn't it?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Ref Watch

Postby gillie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:10 pm

Here's a terrifying thought Bobby Madley's brother is getting a game as ref in the prem this weekend. Andrew Madley will be referee for Watfords game against Bournemouth.
Image
User avatar
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13900
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: our house
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 pm

gillie wrote:Here's a terrifying thought Bobby Madley's brother is getting a game as ref in the prem this weekend. Andrew Madley will be referee for Watfords game against Bournemouth.

Just how the fuck does that work?

Obviously Bobby took his orders and played them exact.

Fucking PL, they chose the right man in Riley!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35401
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:45 pm

It's back and just too obvious. Can't have City beating them to win the title.

*shakes head in disgust*
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35401
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Burt » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It's back and just too obvious. Can't have City beating them to win the title.

*shakes head in disgust*


Their cunts mate grrrrrrr!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4977
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Salford

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Just disgusts me but I hope all will see how Sky gloss these things over. He gave up after the 2 goals but has been right in it since.

Penalty and possible red card, waved away.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35401
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:28 pm

A FUCKING DISGRACE!! This match will be under investigation in a few years time when it comes to light that fucking idiot in black was part of a far east betting syndicate.
Blue In Bolton
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:59 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Re: Ref Watch

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:29 pm

Diabolical display today.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8811
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:35 pm

This is what people have to understand. The league, sponsored by Sky, have the ultimate say on how these games go. The ref was prep'd, the Sergio situation was the perfect example.

WWE at its best.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35401
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:24 am

How does it feel. In your core, to know this is ready and waiting on tap when ever it's necessary?

Disgusting
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ref Watch

Postby s1ty m » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:28 am

Original Dub wrote:How does it feel. In your core, to know this is ready and waiting on tap when ever it's necessary?

Disgusting


https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... d-14504567

It comes to something when even this biased paper can see it.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
User avatar
s1ty m
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: uk

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Blue In Bolton » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Jesus! Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse than Atkinson we have the Spanish twat who refereed our first leg match against Monaco last season.
Somebody at UEFA is taking the piss big time!!
Blue In Bolton
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:59 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Re: Ref Watch

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:Jesus! Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse than Atkinson we have the Spanish twat who refereed our first leg match against Monaco last season.
Somebody at UEFA is taking the piss big time!!


That the 5-3. From what i remember he was atrocious for both teams. Just an all round poor referee.

Have Liverpool or klopp ever played against this ref, might give us some small advantage
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:41 pm

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:52 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:Jesus! Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse than Atkinson we have the Spanish twat who refereed our first leg match against Monaco last season.
Somebody at UEFA is taking the piss big time!!


That the 5-3. From what i remember he was atrocious for both teams. Just an all round poor referee.

Have Liverpool or klopp ever played against this ref, might give us some small advantage

One of his little friends on the goal line gave them a penalty for very little, I recall. And I do recall very well indeed because I was stood about ten yards from the incident.

I expect more of the same. We can still do it though.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11047
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], city72, Foreverinbluedreams, Google [Bot], Nigels Tackle, nottsblue and 40 guests