Otamendi

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Otamendi

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:38 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
dave watson's perm wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Please forgive my ignorance but what is tarka and what is a tight fade?

Tarka the Otter was a film/book? Think Flipper or Dumbo......................

Ah I see, thanks mate, now I just have to find out what a tight fade is and I'll be fully up to speed.

tight fade is the strange thing on top of Tarka's head

Gotcha, so would I be right in saying it became a loose fade when West Ham got that throw in and he was trying to tighten it again?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Who's fucking crying, spaztard?

You're the one that starting singling me out for telling Mase he can't fucking add, which apparently you're challenged by as well i suppose.

The two of you should hit the fucking books and get back to me when you can perform some basic grade school level shit worthy of an adult conversation.

Because i have no fucking idea what you think i'm crying about. Cuz, i'm not. Cus. Got it?

cheers

Perhaps you should have a few weeks break from the board with the amount of shit you've come out with recently? Just a suggestion.

Maybe go 'kick it' with your West Ham supporting 'mate' that told you he used to sit with Spurs fans during that friendlier time?

Go read some history books about football and talk to someone over the age of 30 once in a while and you'll maybe get a fresh perspective. In fact, ready any book. It'll help you. I promise.

Cheers

You got told after you made that comment by pretty much everyone that responded to you how wrong you are on that.

i am 100% not wrong you fucktard.

i don't care what you thought your peabrain read, but i'm not wrong. It's fucking knowledge that anyone who grew up in the 50s or early 60s will tell you. It wasn't unusual to see whatever local teams were playing on a Saturday, even if that meant you were a City fan going to see the Rags or a Spurs fan going to see West Ham.

You've proven you cannot do maths.
You've proven you cannot and will not read.

What's fucking next for you? Self harm is clearly not the answer, but i am sure there may programs by which you can get 'sterilised' pre-marriage so that you don't pass these problems on for all of humankind for generations to come. Consider it, please.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:55 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Who's fucking crying, spaztard?

You're the one that starting singling me out for telling Mase he can't fucking add, which apparently you're challenged by as well i suppose.

The two of you should hit the fucking books and get back to me when you can perform some basic grade school level shit worthy of an adult conversation.

Because i have no fucking idea what you think i'm crying about. Cuz, i'm not. Cus. Got it?

cheers

Perhaps you should have a few weeks break from the board with the amount of shit you've come out with recently? Just a suggestion.

Maybe go 'kick it' with your West Ham supporting 'mate' that told you he used to sit with Spurs fans during that friendlier time?

Go read some history books about football and talk to someone over the age of 30 once in a while and you'll maybe get a fresh perspective. In fact, ready any book. It'll help you. I promise.

Cheers

You got told after you made that comment by pretty much everyone that responded to you how wrong you are on that.

i am 100% not wrong you fucktard.

i don't care what you thought your peabrain read, but i'm not wrong. It's fucking knowledge that anyone who grew up in the 50s or early 60s will tell you. It wasn't unusual to see whatever local teams were playing on a Saturday, even if that meant you were a City fan going to see the Rags or a Spurs fan going to see West Ham.

You've proven you cannot do maths.
You've proven you cannot and will not read.

What's fucking next for you? Self harm is clearly not the answer, but i am sure there may programs by which you can get 'sterilised' pre-marriage so that you don't pass these problems on for all of humankind for generations to come. Consider it, please.

cheers

It was other members of the board that corrected you about your 'friendlier time' comment. They were people that were around at the time and went to the football matches. Are you calling them liars?

You need to go and get help mate. Urgently go see someone.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:59 pm

I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Not sure what it is with Doom, he seems to have these meltdowns every once in a while where he simply gets personal in a vile way, his normal insults are water off a ducks back but to most of us now. It's recently been commented on in OT too, so perhaps a sabbatical for a few weeks or a change in therapists might do the trick as he is beginning to make himself look silly, again.........
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:09 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Not sure what it is with Doom, he seems to have these meltdowns every once in a while where he simply gets personal in a vile way, his normal insults are water off a ducks back but to most of us now. It's recently been commented on in OT too, so perhaps a sabbatical for a few weeks or a change in therapists might do the trick as he is beginning to make himself look silly, again.........

Hey thanks. I look silly for calling out Mase for being an idiot? Interesting. The guy can't fucking add and has the logic of a fucking turnip.

I won't be attacked for calling him out for that. That's silly.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Hey thanks. I look silly for calling out Mase for being an idiot? Interesting. The guy can't fucking add and has the logic of a fucking turnip.

I won't be attacked for calling him out for that. That's silly.

Cheers

You've got issues mate.
For some random reason every few months you decide it's a different persons turn for you to try and bully off the forum. I noticed it just before Christmas with me where you had sly digs for no real reason. And then in the legend poll thread instead of giving your three votes you decided to give your three votes and then randomly add a 'fuck you Mase' or the equivalent at the bottom. Weird. And it wasn't just me that noticed it.

I've seen you do it before to posters, and people have actually brought it up with you only for them to leave it once you snapped back. Shame really because you were one of my favourite posters when I first joined. You were even asking to meet up whilst I was in Florida. Not sure at what point you took a disliking to me but as I've said I'm probably just flavour of the month(s) with you.

Hope you get sorted whatever is bothering you.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby edge275 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm

It's a shame to see old Gringo have a meltdown like this.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Doomy's seen as a bully? Wtf, he's a Pussy in mouse clothing!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby RodneyRodney » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:17 pm

I think he'll improve when Pep comes, and Vinny is back.
But we just can't rely on Vinny - too prone to injury and loss of form.
Stones ? Denayer ? Probably bye bye Mangala.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:25 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:I think he'll improve when Pep comes, and Vinny is back.
But we just can't rely on Vinny - too prone to injury and loss of form.
Stones ? Denayer ? Probably bye bye Mangala.

Who? Doomie or Otter.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:32 pm

edge275 wrote:It's a shame to see old Gringo have a meltdown like this.

Using a civvy name is a real cock move dude.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Anyway, Otamendi?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:35 am

That escalated quickly.

I love otter
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Slim » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:14 am

Me too, I think he's finding what level of aggression he can work with in this league, next season he'll be much better.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 am

Slim wrote:Me too, I think he's finding what level of aggression he can work with in this league, next season he'll be much better.

Hammer nail head!

Lets give the guy a season.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Wooders » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:52 am

Add me to the he'll be better next season camp - some proper tactics will do wonders as well
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:03 am

Give him another season by all means, whoever is scouting centre backs wants shooting, not one can pass wind. Is that want Pep wants defender crap on the ball and every defender we have is bang average on the ball, not going to cut it next season.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 am

Hazy2 wrote:Give him another season by all means, whoever is scouting centre backs wants shooting, not one can pass wind. Is that want Pep wants defender crap on the ball and every defender we have is bang average on the ball, not going to cut it next season.

please translate into meaningful english
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Give him another season by all means, whoever is scouting centre backs wants shooting, not one can pass wind. Is that want Pep wants defender crap on the ball and every defender we have is bang average on the ball, not going to cut it next season.

please translate into meaningful english

Woah woah woah. Don't attack him you melting down fuck!

That was nearly one of his more coherent posts tbf.

Otters related....until we see the back of Yaya we won't be able to tell what he can do is my opinion. Both he and Mangala obvs have the raw skills. It's about personnel and formation in front of Beardo Craft Cocktail Fade that is showing him in the worst light possible.

The laying down trick is a bit desperate tho. He can do less of that move. Please.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum