Otamendi

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Otamendi

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Tarka is shit
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:08 am

Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
So you have no feel for Blue bollocks talk. I notice how the most northern or manc shite, sails way over your head which makes you look a twat at times. In a nice way your shite is also brilliantly confusing cheers Doomy. Crack on.

Ooof...no idea why you'd think that based upon this alleged convo, but just for reference...this is how i picture you, but drunken>/...

Image[/quote

If it is your mummy I mean no offence, white knickers are a bastard to keep respectable when posing in that manner. But you have her support which is credit to her and you.

My mother's dead, you stupid cunt.

Now what?

cheers

You have my sympathies. But on this board you act like a twat, insult and cry when the banter comes back, so the respect I show all posters is maybe a starting point for you, but I doubt it.

Who's fucking crying, spaztard?

You're the one that starting singling me out for telling Mase he can't fucking add, which apparently you're challenged by as well i suppose.

The two of you should hit the fucking books and get back to me when you can perform some basic grade school level shit worthy of an adult conversation.

Because i have no fucking idea what you think i'm crying about. Cuz, i'm not. Cus. Got it?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Socrates » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 am

Mase wrote:
Socrates wrote:Doomy is right though mate, if you owed me 25 notes and I said I want your Ali Bernabia signed shirt and I'll write off the 25 notes and give you another 8, it has still cost me 33 to get the shirt from you.

"30+", "20 ODD", and "ABOUT £8 million". I didn't give exact figures like you have. Read it again.

I await your apology.

It was an analogy you pillock. I took the midpoint figure in your preposterous post just to give you an example. If we forewent 20odd million they owed us then we still gave them that 20 odd million PLUS the cash we gave them, I'm sorry you are thick.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 am

Socrates wrote:
Mase wrote:
Socrates wrote:Doomy is right though mate, if you owed me 25 notes and I said I want your Ali Bernabia signed shirt and I'll write off the 25 notes and give you another 8, it has still cost me 33 to get the shirt from you.

"30+", "20 ODD", and "ABOUT £8 million". I didn't give exact figures like you have. Read it again.

I await your apology.

It was an analogy you pillock. I took the midpoint figure in your preposterous post just to give you an example. If we forewent 20odd million they owed us then we still gave them that 20 odd million PLUS the cash we gave them, I'm sorry you are thick.

Thick? Didn't you share a room with this boards version of Jack the Ripper at one point? Who's the thick one?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Who's fucking crying, spaztard?

You're the one that starting singling me out for telling Mase he can't fucking add, which apparently you're challenged by as well i suppose.

The two of you should hit the fucking books and get back to me when you can perform some basic grade school level shit worthy of an adult conversation.

Because i have no fucking idea what you think i'm crying about. Cuz, i'm not. Cus. Got it?

cheers

Perhaps you should have a few weeks break from the board with the amount of shit you've come out with recently? Just a suggestion.

Maybe go 'kick it' with your West Ham supporting 'mate' that told you he used to sit with Spurs fans during that friendlier time?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 am

Which one of you three loves Otamendi's beard the most?

Asking for a friend.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Grandad Rosler » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 am

Sister of fu wrote:I have never ever in my time of watching and playing football seen a defender on his arse as much as this guy. Makes me laugh with his perceived hard man image. Do me a favour. Soft as shite.

Echos my sentiments exactly. I've never seen a defender, even more so a centre back, get bullied off the ball as easily as Otter.

On numerous occasions it has cost us and he goes down crying foul. The tenancy to go to ground is also funking annoying. Mahrez made him look like a tit, as have numerous others
Grandad Rosler
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Andy Morrison

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:58 am

This is getting as funny as the defender in questions defending. Spaztard out.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:19 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Which one of you three loves Otamendi's beard the most?

Asking for a friend.

Too looked after for me. I prefer a scruffy lumberjack beard.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:29 am

Who's fucking crying, spaztard?

cheers

I love it. Doomy you are on fire my-man. Hall of fame here you come. Or maybe just Fame would be a better fit, I can see you in leg warmers, ya prick.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Mase wrote:

cheers

Perhaps you should have a few weeks break from the board with the amount of shit you've come out with recently? Just a suggestion.

Maybe go 'kick it' with your West Ham supporting 'mate' that told you he used to sit with Spurs fans during that friendlier time?

Go read some history books about football and talk to someone over the age of 30 once in a while and you'll maybe get a fresh perspective. In fact, ready any book. It'll help you. I promise.

Mr LAHAD I think it's obvious that I love Otter's beard the most. It's tragicomedic at this point.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Lee_Kinda » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 pm

anyone need a tight fade?

I know a guy.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:anyone need a tight fade?

I know a guy.

I want one for my wedding.....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:03 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

cheers

Go read some history books about football and talk to someone over the age of 30 once in a while and you'll maybe get a fresh perspective. In fact, ready any book. It'll help you. I promise.

Cheers

You got told after you made that comment by pretty much everyone that responded to you how wrong you are on that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Sounds like a Spanish breakfast bar.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:59 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Sounds like a Spanish breakfast bar.

Like.

A Spanish mechanic - Auto-mendi
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Please forgive my ignorance but what is tarka and what is a tight fade?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby dave watson's perm » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Please forgive my ignorance but what is tarka and what is a tight fade?

Tarka the Otter was a film/book? Think Flipper or Dumbo......................
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Please forgive my ignorance but what is tarka and what is a tight fade?

Ah I see, thanks mate, now I just have to find out what a tight fade is and I'll be fully up to speed.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby dave watson's perm » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
dave watson's perm wrote:

Ah I see, thanks mate, now I just have to find out what a tight fade is and I'll be fully up to speed.

tight fade is the strange thing on top of Tarka's head
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Paul Power

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum