Yaya hates the media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya hates the media

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Enough with the piss-taking now lads, the poor fella is obviously lonely, it's not a nice situation to be especially with Christmas just around the corner.

If you're really that desperate for someone to talk to 5x may I suggest you give this number a call 0151 708 8888, there's always someone at the other end willing to help.

Be strong. Stay safe. X
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Enough with the piss-taking now lads, the poor fella is obviously lonely, it's not a nice situation to be especially with Christmas just around the corner.

If you're really that desperate for someone to talk to 5x may I suggest you give this number a call 0151 708 8888, there's always someone at the other end willing to help.
Be strong. Stay safe. X

I thought the LFC anthem is, "You'll Never Walk Alone"... So, why can't any of his fellow LFC supporters keep the 5xWhiner busy & happy enough, so he doesn't have to desperately troll us, instead?

Many thanks to you & iwasthere2012, for sharing the perfect answer to pest control!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:19 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:
5XWinners wrote:Yeah right :) he shuts up :)

Lol.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum