Pics and comments City v Liverpool

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Pics and comments City v Liverpool

Postby KippaxBlue » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Pics and comments on a dark day against Liverpool are now online at
http://www.rtfract.com/citnov15a.htm
KippaxBlue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Re: Pics and comments City v Liverpool

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Thanks KB. A somber evening for all connected to City. Shame you didn't get one of Pellegrini looking as if he had just woken up from a hundred year sleep in time for a full moon
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Been a rough weekend.

The Press fawning over Liverpool the last few days has been an unbearable fucking joke. Like their performance against us was some sort of Klopp master class. It was nothing of the sort. It was simply a Liverpool team with limited technical ability, packing the midfield and making up for a lack of ability, with 100% commitment on the pitch. Exactly how 50,000 City fans saw a Klopp Liverpool setting up.

The Bottle of Champagne for man of the match should have been given to Pellegrini out of decency.The midfield, and back 4 he picked is the only reason they won that game, fact. We pick our best 11 players then Liverpool lose.

Pellegini better make sure It doesn't happen again. The fact he still wont explain that team selection says a lot. I am still intrigued to know what his original thinking was for starting that team selection. Seeing as he is still adamant he would pick that team again. I hope Khaldoon asks for an explanation. Our manager fucked us over before a ball was kicked. He can make up for it (partly) with a win Turin.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:48 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Been a rough weekend.

The Press fawning over Liverpool the last few days has been an unbearable fucking joke. Like their performance against us was some sort of Klopp master class. It was nothing of the sort. It was simply a Liverpool team with limited technical ability, packing the midfield and making up for a lack of ability, with 100% commitment on the pitch. Exactly how 50,000 City fans saw a Klopp Liverpool setting up.

The Bottle of Champagne for man of the match should have been given to Pellegrini out of decency.The midfield, and back 4 he picked is the only reason they won that game, fact. We pick our best 11 players then Liverpool lose.

Pellegini better make sure It doesn't happen again. The fact he still wont explain that team selection says a lot. I am still intrigued to know what his original thinking was for starting that team selection. Seeing as he is still adamant he would pick that team again. I hope Khaldoon asks for an explanation. Our manager fucked us over before a ball was kicked. He can make up for it (partly) with a win Turin.

Is that you Rafa? Now your OTT reaction against Pellegrini in general starts to make sense. You're fishing for the City job aren't you? Jes?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Is that you Rafa? Now your OTT reaction against Pellegrini in general starts to make sense. You're fishing for the City job aren't you? Jes?
I can handle defeat. This one hurts more because it is Liverpool.and because I feel it was 100% self inflicted. We play our best 11,and best formation, then we lose. Then there is no problem. When we set up in such a way, that we make a distinctly average Liverpool side look like fucking Barcelona, and Klopp courted by the press as the new "Special One" then "yeah" I supposed i am really pissed about it. I realise i should be thankful it was not 7 , or 8-1 thanks to Pellegrini shocking mismanagement. maybe he should also. Like I said, a good win Italy will help.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:42 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

I can handle defeat. This one hurts more because it is Liverpool.and because I feel it was 100% self inflicted. We play our best 11,and best formation, then we lose. Then there is no problem. When we set up in such a way, that we make a distinctly average Liverpool side look like fucking Barcelona, and Klopp courted by the press as the new "Special One" then "yeah" I supposed i am really pissed about it. I realise i should be thankful it was not 7 , or 8-1 thanks to Pellegrini shocking mismanagement. maybe he should also. Like I said, a good win Italy will help.

I'm pissed off myself, and yes I'm pissed off with Pellegrini too but some of the stuff you're coming out with is way ott.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Return to The Maine Football forum