Arsenal Away

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Arsenal Away

Postby Tim777 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:21 pm

TGR wrote:Hey original Dumbcunt what's all that about in your last post about the disabled girl FFS?
I have no idea what on earth you are talking about.
Put up or shut the fuck up!

We've got all the evidence on PDF file.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby TGR » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Tim777 wrote:
TGR wrote:Hey original Dumbcunt what's all that about in your last post about the disabled girl FFS?

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.
TGR
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Arsenal have that Hector Bellerin whos faster than anyone else in the prem playing on the wing..................we need to put this cunt out of action asap otherwise he will fry us.

Arsenal will come out of the blocks for this game.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:28 pm

I hope we can all come back on here and praise out tactics, spirit and class, C'mon City turn up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:15 am

Desperate for us to win this but I just don't see it. Looking forward to it though.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:31 am

We don't win away because we don't score. We don't score because we cram the team with defensive midfielders and don't attack. When we win the ball we have nowhere to go.
Come on Blues, attack for fucks sake.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Beanieboy » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 am

TGR wrote:
Tim777 wrote:

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.

I've seen the PDF. Doesn't look good for you mate.
I hope it's all just a mistake and there is some explanation for it all but if I were you I'd start preparing for a bit of time on bread and water.
You just can't do that kind of stuff and get away with it. Just think of that poor girl and what you've done to her....oh no, don't think of her because you'll probably want to get your dick out again.
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Kaiser Soze » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:00 pm

TGR wrote:
Tim777 wrote:

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.

karen7 was her name.you were banned for being a.bully to her and billyshears the muslim guy.
Kaiser Soze
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby dave watson's perm » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Sounds like a right charmer. Hope he gets what's coming to him.
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:36 pm

The truth will always come out in the end.
Original Dub

Postby phips » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Arsenal have that Hector Bellerin whos faster than anyone else in the prem playing on the wing..................we need to put this cunt out of action asap otherwise he will fry us.

Clichy at LB? he's faster and more defensive-minded than Kolarov
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 am

Been thinking of this game and still not confidant of a win, hopefully we can keep it tight at the back and scrape a draw. A heavy defeat would be very damaging to this side now, its the last thing we need. I do hope Pellegrini gets the team right, he has to. Hopefully the time since the last game will help and tired wont be an excuse.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:23 am

phips wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Arsenal have that Hector Bellerin whos faster than anyone else in the prem playing on the wing..................we need to put this cunt out of action asap otherwise he will fry us.

Can we get away from this myth that Clichy is a better defender than Kolarov? They're both shite at defending. Equally shite I'd say. If you disagree show me some evidence that Clichy is a better defender. I don't even need a YouTube clip, just when was the last time Clichy didn't back off a defender and let him run at him until it was too late.

Thanks.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am

Mase wrote:
phips wrote:

Can we get away from this myth that Clichy is a better defender than Kolarov? They're both shite at defending. Equally shite I'd say. If you disagree show me some evidence that Clichy is a better defender. I don't even need a YouTube clip, just when was the last time Clichy didn't back off a defender and let him run at him until it was too late.

Thanks.

I think Clichy can look better defensively, or rather the team can when he's playing because he doesn't seem to be caught out of position quite as often as Kolarov is.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:04 am

Clichy bugs the shite out of me because he offers roughly the same as Kolarov defensively and makes the same overlapping runs, but hasn't a fucking clue how to cross the ball.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:21 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
phips wrote:

Thanks.

I think Clichy can look better defensively, or rather the team can when he's playing because he doesn't seem to be caught out of position quite as often as Kolarov is.

Clichy is fine on the wing but is ubber fuckign usless defending in the box.....in fact , hes worse than Kolorov.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:24 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
phips wrote:

Thanks.

Clichy is fine on the wing but is ubber fuckign usless defending in the box.....in fact , hes worse than Kolorov.

Don't know about worse but he's certainly no better in one on ones. I do think Kolarov is better defensively when we're defending set pieces than Clichy is.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:28 am

Neil Taylor of Swansea has looked a decent left back.he is 26 yrs old and will count as home grown.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:35 am

Wonderwall wrote:Neil Taylor of Swansea has looked a decent left back.he is 26 yrs old and will count as home grown.

How's the lad at Southampton getting on? Bertrand or something like that? Didn't he look decent last season?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 am

Original Dub wrote:Clichy bugs the shite out of me because he offers roughly the same as Kolarov defensively and makes the same overlapping runs, but hasn't a fucking clue how to cross the ball.

Exactly. 9 times out of 10 when he has the chance to cross it, Clichy will turn back inside and look for a short pass. Like I say; they're both bad defenders but Kolarov offers far more in attack.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum