Pellers Out?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pellers Out?

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:47 pm

gillie wrote:Ok everyone says he will stay till Pep takes over but let me ask 1 question if our shite form continues we could be out of the CL places do you think the top brass would allow that to happen.

Who takes over, Kidd?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 am

nottsblue wrote:
gillie wrote:Ok everyone says he will stay till Pep takes over but let me ask 1 question if our shite form continues we could be out of the CL places do you think the top brass would allow that to happen.

Who takes over, Kidd?

Moyes
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Socrates » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:23 am

That was our first defeat in 8 games, what shite form? The short-termism on here has always been mind boggling but you'd think we'd have learned by now uafter winning two titles coming from off the pace and coming through for 2nd last season when people on here had us struggling for Europa!
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Dameerto » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 am

Socrates wrote:

That was our first defeat in 8 games, what shite form? The short-termism on here has always been mind boggling but you'd think we'd have learned by now uafter winning two titles coming from off the pace and coming through for 2nd last season when people on here had us struggling for Europa!

We've been inconsistent all season and have struggled against the teams towards the top of the league (so far).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:53 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Who takes over, Kidd?

Moyes

Benitez for six months.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 am

Socrates wrote:

If we are using the past then we have to be balanced, we also have history for tossing off a cup final and downing tools. The form is shite, carrying two Mf players in Silva and Yaya on Saturday and a back 4 that is so dis-organised it is scary, I was at Sunderland we got away with it, Saturday and Spurs are games you perform in if you win things, again our defeats are against sides that know our weakness and exploit it even with 34% of the ball. Fuck me John the way we lost Saturday was not fluke 1-6 was missed by them, it was a warning that this sides game is done grab top 4 and cc and lets thank the Manager. Every team that goes for us is in with a chance of battering us. I am not short term I want Pep in ans T4 will be me happy, can we say that is a given !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Socrates » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:15 am

We aren't going to miss top 4, our results against bottom 14 clubs are enough to ensure that however much we seem to be underperforming. Getting a temp in would be barmy.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:34 am

Pellers might not be doing a great job but I feel the injuries is the biggest problem we have had/are having. The fact that he seems intent on playing Yaya as one of 2 central midfield players is a big issue in the way the team is set up but if we had even close to a full squad we wouldn't be as worried as we are now.

No doubt in my mind better use could have been made of the EDS players earlier in the season and now it seems they will have to start to be involved more.Next week if Silva is out I expect Yaya to be moved into an advanced position to compensate and if we play at our best we have a chance against Spurs but only a slim one I fear.

No way should Pellers be replaced, that's just a loony idea.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:06 am

If we end up 5th after the Derby, it wont be a sacking, it will be his death warrant.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:08 am

sheblue wrote:If we end up 5th after the Derby, it wont be a sacking, it will be his death warrant.

Can you imagine the shit he will get.

Shudders.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 am

Socrates wrote:

We have been lucky as fuck more often than not in the last 8 games to get as many points as we have done - we are in terrible form footballing wise and if we carry on we will be fucked...royally fucked.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 am

For the scum to have us looking over our shoulder is a piss take. Our form is a non starter, no fucker can say we are on it Sunderland ffs should have hammered us. Whoever is coaching the back 4 or the team needs explain himself cos I sure as shite can see we are 3 units praying Kun can pull us through which teams are onto, isolate him we are fooked..In fact who is the coach and what does the old geezer do other than sit on the bench.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ShimmyShaker » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:02 pm

No matter the injuries, we should not be getting battered by Leicester City at home, I can take the loss but not being out fought, out played and out thought in the biggest game of the season so far. Let's face it our form has been horrible for a long time, except for those early games of this season and the odd game here and there, it's been going on since we lifted the league trophy a season and a half ago. Ultimately the manager carries the can, he's the one picking out of form players and those who are past it. We are not playing like a team and that's down to one man.
ShimmyShaker
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby RodneyRodney » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:46 am

nottsblue wrote:

Who takes over, Kidd?

Pearson
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby RodneyRodney » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 am

Brentan
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 am

Lose to Spurs under perform and get mullered, it will be the very-hot seat for Pellers. He is as stubborn as Mancini, or plain stupid to attempt to put Yaya V Spurs in a 2. 50/50 he goes for it again.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:47 am

'arry!!!!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Crossie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 am

Pearce is available
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:19 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:Brentan

He has already turned down 5 jobs you know. Obviously we must have been one, then we went for 2nd choice Pep.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby dave watson's perm » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:Brentan

He has already turned down 5 jobs you know. Obviously we must have been one, then we went for 2nd choice Pep.

Pep is shit and he won't solve our problems anyway - according to Flash 'arry in the Express yesterday. No doubt he tried to sign him for Portsmouth............
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Paul Power

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum