FA Cup 5th Round Proper

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

FA Cup 5th Round Proper

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Televised Games

Arsenal v Hull City
12.45pm, Saturday 20 February
Live on BT Sport 2

Bournemouth v Everton
5.15pm, Saturday 20 February
Live on BBC 1

Blackburn Rovers v West Ham United or Liverpool
2pm, Sunday 21 February
Live on BT Sport 2

Chelsea v Manchester City
4pm, Sunday 21 February
Live on BBC 1

Shrewsbury Town v Manchester United
7.45pm, Monday 22 February
Live on BT Sport 2

Other games

Reading VS West Brom / Peterborough
Tottenham Hotspur VS Crystal Palace
Watford VS Leeds United AFC

I would have thought the spurs v palace game was a better one to televise than the rags!! thats 50 in a row for those twats being televised in the FA Cup

I wish we had refused to play on the Sunday, however, I hope the kids play, nobody over the age of 20 please pellers
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Proper

Postby Bluedj » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 pm

I wish we had refused to play on the Sunday, however, I hope the kids play, nobody over the age of 20 please pellers
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WW, I think we're all wishing the same, but do you think he will? Not a chance is my thought. It's all to depressing. F@@K. How did we cope back in the day lol
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Pellegrini shouldn't even turn up, just send Davies with the EDS.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Pellegrini shouldn't even turn up, just send Davies with the EDS.

Most of the time he is sat there doing fuck all anyway.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Pellegrini shouldn't even turn up, just send Davies with the EDS.

Most of the time he is sat there doing fuck all anyway.

Chortle
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Bluedj wrote:I wish we had refused to play on the Sunday, however, I hope the kids play, nobody over the age of 20 please pellers
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WW, I think we're all wishing the same, but do you think he will? Not a chance is my thought. It's all to depressing. F@@K. How did we cope back in the day lol

I know :-) I think I would sit down and watch the kids with great anticipation, I dont expect positive result but would love to see how they handle the big occasion. There are lots of EDS players I would love to see get a chance with the first team. I think Tosin would do a better job than MDM at the moment.

Stock Barker on the right, Glendon holding or Garcia as a 10
Wonderwall

Postby Bluedj » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Bluedj wrote:I wish we had refused to play on the Sunday, however, I hope the kids play, nobody over the age of 20 please pellers

I know :-) I think I would sit down and watch the kids with great anticipation, I dont expect positive result but would love to see how they handle the big occasion. There are lots of EDS players I would love to see get a chance with the first team. I think Tosin would do a better job than MDM at the moment.

Which Garcia, Manu or Aleix?
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Bluedj wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Stick Barker on the right, Glendon holding or Garcia as a 10

Which Garcia, Manu or Aleix?

I am a Manu Garcia fan, seen much more of him than Alex, but on yesterdays showing who knows?
Wonderwall

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Don't think Glendon holding but if Kean Bryan is fit stick him in there.
And Brandon prefers to play from the left and he should have Angelino over there with him.
Rumour has it anyone could do a better job than MDM at the mo.Although the foulf for the 3rd Leicetser goal was a blatant foul.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Don't think Glendon holding but if Kean Bryan is fit stick him in there.
And Brandon prefers to play from the left and he should have Angelino over there with him.
Rumour has it anyone could do a better job than MDM at the mo.Although the foulf for the 3rd Leicetser goal was a blatant foul.

And they should never have had the corner in the first place.

That said we should still be beating Leicester even if they're playing with 12 men.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Rumour has it anyone could do a better job than MDM at the mo.Although the foul for the 3rd Leicetser goal was a blatant foul.

It was a blatant foul, Doug. What's more I've seen them given all season, just not to us.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Return to The Maine Football forum