Summer Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer Transfer rumours

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:58 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Reports out of Italy Zabs off to Roma for £2.5m.

Confirmation reports, but nothing from either club. (About 1 hour ago)
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm

I'll be genuinely heartbroken when/if Zaba leaves, and I haven't been upset when a player left since maybe Tiatto. SWP I was gutted he was leaving us but thought he was moving on to win things.

But Zaba...I wanted him to retire with us. He literally bled for us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Spurge » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 pm

PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Pep is after Bravo to replace HART.

On a personal note...I couldnt give 2 shits if we sold Hart..never liked the cocky cunt to begin with.

Interesting one, Bravo is actually a leader for his country and a big voice in the dressing room at Barcelona.

MEN reporting that pep will keep hart as his no 1 even if he brings another keeper in
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Spurge » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Reports stating that nolito flying in on Wednesday for talks with city deal expected to be concluded this week
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby blues2win » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Pep presented on Sunday. Takes training for first time on Monday according to his assistant.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 am

Spurge wrote:Reports stating that nolito flying in on Wednesday for talks with city deal expected to be concluded this week

Supposedly having medical today according to this........

Celta Vigo's Nolito 'to undergo Manchester City medical today'

Filed: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 09:08 UK
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 09:08 UK
Manchester City are edging closer to completing the signing of Nolito from Celta Vigo as the attacker is reportedly due to undergo a medical today.

The 29-year-old is believed to have been courted by Barcelona as well as City, but the player himself recently claimed that he has not had any contact with either club.

Now, though, reports have claimed that the Catalan giants have pulled out of the race, paving the way for the Spain international to join Pep Guardiola at the Etihad Stadium.

According to The Telegraph, Nolito will fly to Manchester today to finalise the deal, which is expected to cost City £13.8m.

The former Benfica attacker will become Guardiola's second summer signing following the arrival of Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma ... 75713.html
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby sheblue » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 am

This Nolito thing its a bit ah......next.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:58 am

Nolito ooooooh
Nolito ooooooh
He came from sunny Spain
To replace Navas but he's the same
Nolito ooooooh
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

A mate of mine when I was a kid used to call himself Noelito when we were playing ball on the street.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby harveytravis » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:13 pm

The guy's 29.
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Nolito ooooooh
Nolito ooooooh
He came from sunny Spain
To replace Navas but he's the same
Nolito ooooooh

Except that he can score, and also pass the ball ooooohh
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Another one for the future.........

Argentine club plan to report Manchester City to Fifa over teen signing

Velez Sarsfield intend to report Manchester City to Fifa over the signing of Benjamin Garre. The 15-year-old recently revealed he will officially join the Premier League giants next month, when he turns 16. However, the move has sparked fury from the Argentine club.

Sarsfield said the transfer was "contrary to good faith, confraternity, solidarity and respect for the regulations applicable to football, all of them characteristics of any club with renowned performance and privilege as is in this case Manchester City".

Their statement added: "We also wish to emphasise that according to Section 19 of the Fifa regulations on the status and transfer of players (2016 edition), international transfers of players are only allowed when the player is over the age of 18, except for exceptional cases, which are specifically stated in the mentioned regulations."

Under Fifa rules, international transfer of players under the age of 18 is prohibited. However, Garre's father played professional football in Europe, according to the Manchester Evening News, and that means Garre would be free to play in England because the country is still part of the European Union until the decision to leave during last week's referendum is endorsed by the government.

The signing was seen as a significant coup for City, as the player had previously been on trial at Manchester United and was also reported to have attracted the interest of Barcelona. However, Garre opted to move to the Etihad Stadium over United and Barcelona, because the club has "one of the best academies in the world".

"I am going after a dream, to one of the best academies in the world, with the conviction that my football will develop," the new City signing said on his Facebook page amid interest from United and Barcelona. "That a club like Manchester City is interested in me makes me proud and while I understand that some may see it as wrong, it is a challenge I have to take, thinking of my career."

City have not commented on Sarsfield's complaint.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:17 pm

He's 30 in October and I've never heard of him up to this tournament. It's a bit underwhelming but fingers crossed he will do well. Pep obviously knows him and that's what matters.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 pm

First and last time we'll ever hear of him one suspects
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Apparently Inter have plenty of money as they are after Payet. Maybe they don't want Yaya after all.
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Another one for the future.........

Argentine club plan to report Manchester City to Fifa over teen signing

Velez Sarsfield intend to report Manchester City to Fifa over the signing of Benjamin Garre. The 15-year-old recently revealed he will officially join the Premier League giants next month, when he turns 16. However, the move has sparked fury from the Argentine club.

Sarsfield said the transfer was "contrary to good faith, confraternity, solidarity and respect for the regulations applicable to football, all of them characteristics of any club with renowned performance and privilege as is in this case Manchester City".

Their statement added: "We also wish to emphasise that according to Section 19 of the Fifa regulations on the status and transfer of players (2016 edition), international transfers of players are only allowed when the player is over the age of 18, except for exceptional cases, which are specifically stated in the mentioned regulations."

Under Fifa rules, international transfer of players under the age of 18 is prohibited. However, Garre's father played professional football in Europe, according to the Manchester Evening News, and that means Garre would be free to play in England because the country is still part of the European Union until the decision to leave during last week's referendum is endorsed by the government.

The signing was seen as a significant coup for City, as the player had previously been on trial at Manchester United and was also reported to have attracted the interest of Barcelona. However, Garre opted to move to the Etihad Stadium over United and Barcelona, because the club has "one of the best academies in the world".

"I am going after a dream, to one of the best academies in the world, with the conviction that my football will develop," the new City signing said on his Facebook page amid interest from United and Barcelona. "That a club like Manchester City is interested in me makes me proud and while I understand that some may see it as wrong, it is a challenge I have to take, thinking of my career."

City have not commented on Sarsfield's complaint.

Read about this. They put an official statement on their OS. I hope this isn't a screw up by City as we will be heading for a transfer embargo like Barca had.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Uefalona tried to bring Nolito in for over a year now. They wanted him as a first sub for the three cunts up front.

He might be dark horse for us.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Latest rumour from El Confidencial via City Watch is we are in "advanced talks" for Thiago.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby city72 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:43 pm

PeterParker wrote:Uefalona tried to bring Nolito in for over a year now. They wanted him as a first sub for the three cunts up front.

He might be dark horse for us.

"three cunts up front " hahahahaha
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Now we are talking thiago is exactly what we need, him gundogen n KDB is an I'm pressive midfield three.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum