Summer Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer Transfer rumours

Postby blues2win » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:46 am

Ter Stegen injured so Bravo unlikely to be available for transfer either.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:43 am

Laying Kone has handed in a transfer request at sunderland!

Him and Kaboul were instrumental in them staying up last season.

Good news for us tomorrow hopefully, if he's not gone already, he will either be dropped or have his mind will be elsewhere!

If not played that'll probably mean O'shea being played who is now 35 and shitter than ever

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... id-htc-rev
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:47 am

CTID Hants wrote:Laying Kone has handed in a transfer request at sunderland!

Good news for us tomorrow hopefully, if he's not gone already, he will either be dropped or have his mind will be elsewhere!

If not played that'll probably mean O'shea being played who is now 35 and shitter than ever

not that i feel in the slightest bit sorry for slumderland or moyes but having an open window for the first 3 games of the season is a joke.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:12 am

blues2win wrote:Ter Stegen injured so Bravo unlikely to be available for transfer either.

Is he injured mate ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Laying Kone has handed in a transfer request at sunderland!

not that i feel in the slightest bit sorry for slumderland or moyes but having an open window for the first 3 games of the season is a joke.

Spot on NT. Can't for the life of me see any sense in the window closing date.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Reports that Pardew wants to use the Bolasie money on Sissoko.

How he expects to beat out Real Madrid if they want him, who haven't signed anyone I think, I have no idea.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am

Mirror reporting that we are closed to signing another 19yr old, this time a Croation, Ante Coric for £10M?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_%C4%86ori%C4%87

The highly-rated teenager is one of Europe's most sought after talents, with Liverpool also having been linked with the Croatia international

Manchester City are set to carry on their summer spending with a £10m deal for Dynamo Zagreb teenager Ante Coric .

[b][i]Croatia midfielder Coric, 19, is one of the most sought after youngsters in Europe and City are hoping to finalise a deal this weekend after lengthy negotiations.

City boss Pep Guardiola has already overseen a series of big money deals and is putting an emphasis on recruiting young talent.

Coric fits the bill perfectly because he is an attacking midfielder, very good technically and was in the Croatia squad for the Euros.

Liverpool are another club who had looked at Coric but City appear to be winning the battle to get him.

City have had a busy summer since Guardiola took the reigns from Manuel Pellegrini, making no less than seven signing.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 am

CTID Hants wrote:Mirror reporting that we are closed to signing another 19yr old, this time a Croation, Ante Coric for £10M?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_%C4%86ori%C4%87

The highly-rated teenager is one of Europe's most sought after talents, with Liverpool also having been linked with the Croatia international

Manchester City are set to carry on their summer spending with a £10m deal for Dynamo Zagreb teenager Ante Coric .

[b][i]Croatia midfielder Coric, 19, is one of the most sought after youngsters in Europe and City are hoping to finalise a deal this weekend after lengthy negotiations.

City boss Pep Guardiola has already overseen a series of big money deals and is putting an emphasis on recruiting young talent.

Coric fits the bill perfectly because he is an attacking midfielder, very good technically and was in the Croatia squad for the Euros.

Liverpool are another club who had looked at Coric but City appear to be winning the battle to get him.

City have had a busy summer since Guardiola took the reigns from Manuel Pellegrini, making no less than seven signing.

Interesting one. Him and Rog are good players, however, they are disliked in Croatia because of Mamic, the owner of Dinamo. Many said they did not deserve to be part of the croatian national team.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 pm

They are not disliked. Both are fine talents, especially Ćorić. Their inclusion in the Euro squad was questioned, that's all. It has always been a common theme in the Croatian national team to include players who are about to be sold to increase their value, which naturally raises doubts over the merit of their inclusion. It was pretty evident that this was at least partly the case here, as 20-year old Halilović (9 caps), who was already sold to Barca some years before, was deemed too inexperienced by manager Čačić after a full season for Sporting Gijón in La Liga, while Dinamo Zagreb youngsters Ćorić (19), Rog (21) & Pjaca (21) all went to the Euros.

Although a bunch of criminals are running Croatian football, it does not make these youngsters bad players necessarily, just squeezes an extra million or two out of their eventual buyers, usually. Pjaca (went to Juventus for £20m) and Rog (on the way to Napoli for £13m) impressed at the Euros, so most people have long forgotten the commotion over their selection.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:They are not disliked. Both are fine talents, especially Ćorić. Their inclusion in the Euro squad was questioned, that's all. It has always been a common theme in the Croatian national team to include players who are about to be sold to increase their value, which naturally raises doubts over the merit of their inclusion. It was pretty evident that this was at least partly the case here, as 20-year old Halilović (9 caps), who was already sold to Barca some years before, was deemed too inexperienced by manager Čačić after a full season for Sporting Gijón in La Liga, while Dinamo Zagreb youngsters Ćorić (19), Rog (21) & Pjaca (21) all went to the Euros.

Although a bunch of criminals are running Croatian football, it does not make these youngsters bad players necessarily, just squeezes an extra million or two out of their eventual buyers, usually. Pjaca (went to Juventus for £20m) and Rog (on the way to Napoli for £13m) impressed at the Euros, so most people have long forgotten the commotion over their selection.

But what is the deal with Mamic and his influence over the Croatia national team?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Mamić was executive president of Dinamo and vice-president of the HNS (Croatian Football Federation). He stepped down from both posts this year, the latter after the Euros, due to his pending embezzlement & corruption charges. It is widely believed that his influence is/was even greater, stretching into politics, the judicial system, the police and the media & that the current president of the Football Federation Davor Šuker is just his puppet.

His brother Zoran was the sporting director of Dinamo, then an interim manager twice, then sporting director again, then the manager, now he is managing in Saudi Arabia.

His son Mario runs a football agency representing most of the Dinamo players.

All of them are in investigative custody right now for allegedly funneling transfer fee shares to off-shore accounts and other shenanigans.

By the way, Dinamo's feeder club Lokomotiva plays in the same league and has only managed one draw in 22 matches against Dinamo. Now you say, they must be shit! Far from it, they have been in the top 5 since 12/13, when they even finished
runner-up! Sounds perfectly legit, right?
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:Mamić was executive president of Dinamo and vice-president of the HNS (Croatian Football Federation). He stepped down from both posts this year, the latter after the Euros, due to his pending embezzlement & corruption charges. It is widely believed that his influence is/was even greater, stretching into politics, the judicial system, the police and the media & that the current president of the Football Federation Davor Šuker is just his puppet.

His brother Zoran was the sporting director of Dinamo, then an interim manager twice, then sporting director again, then the manager, now he is managing in Saudi Arabia.

His son Mario runs a football agency representing most of the Dinamo players.

All of them are in investigative custody right now for allegedly funneling transfer fee shares to off-shore accounts and other shenanigans.

By the way, Dinamo's feeder club Lokomotiva plays in the same league and has only managed one draw in 22 matches against Dinamo. Now you say, they must be shit! Far from it, they have been in the top 5 since 12/13, when they even finished
runner-up! Sounds perfectly legit, right?

Cheer for that.

What a cunt. Hope he goes to jail for a long time.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:48 pm

West Ham supposedly interested in Bony on loan.

Napoli rumored to be in for Mangala after they sell their guy to Chelsea
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:34 am

Busy week ahead in our Departure Lounge - Thursday is usually the day for signing to be eligible for the week-end games but Benteke seemed later than that, maybe it's changed. Anyway let's give a cheery goodbye and goodluck wave to Joe, Wilf, Eli, Samir, Jason, Bruno etc - and hopefully - Yaya, with as many one-way tickets as possible. They gotta go, no room for everybody at Pep's party.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:52 am

We may not shift too many of them easily.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby phips » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:41 pm

i won't be surprised if all 4 of Peps unmated quartet dont leave.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:57 pm

I can see at least Bony going on deadline day - there's rumours of Chinese interest as well as domestic. It sounds like he's waiting to see if a 'better' offer comes in.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:22 pm

phips wrote:i won't be surprised if all 4 of Peps unmated quartet dont leave.

All geldings?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby phips » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:26 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
phips wrote:i won't be surprised if all 4 of Peps unmated quartet dont leave.

All geldings?

hah. that definitely was supposed to be "unwanted"
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus